Now that the dust has settled, which one ranks higher in an all time players list?

Now that the dust has settled, which one ranks higher in an all time players list?

Kobr

Comes down to who you would want to start a team with. And that would be Shaq, for me. Teams had to change their entire gameplan to handle him.

I'd make him shoot his free throws granny style though.

shaw

league wrecking big man > chucker everytime

3 Finals MVP > 2 Finals MVP

>Kobr got 2 rings w/o Shaw, Shaw rode Wades back to 1 ring w/o Kobr

Easily Kobr

>building your team around a fat, narcissistic diva who will drive out every superstar who dares says he's better than him.

Sounds like a great gameplan.

>building your team around a skinny, narcissistic diva who will drive out every superstar who dares says he's better than him.

Sounds like a great gameplan.

shaq by a wide margin

Its interchangeable at this point.

Shaq was GOAT right out of LSU in his rookie year while Kobe took a while to be great. Saying that, old Kobe was a lot better than old Shaq.

The only reason I have Shaq ahead of Kobe in my personal list is that he lead two different teams to the finals (first time in his 3rd season) and played a huge role for Miami in his 4th title run.

Also, all of Kobe's rings, he had a shitload of help to help him. First 3 he had Shaq, last 2 he had a great team with prime Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Artest.

Kobe might be the most overrated player in nba history and couldn't even make the playoffs without being on stacked teams

Your logic makes no sense, Shaq has always played on stacked teams, even the ones that didn't make Finals when he was playing with the Suns, Cleveland and Boston...

Shaq has never played a season with no help and yet he still won less rings w/o Kobe than Kobe did w/o him

kobr got 2 rings without shaw but thats cause he road on pau gasols prime.

Shaw got all his rings cause he rode Kobr and Waded prime

shaw is top 25
kobr i wouldnt even put 150
>average most missed shots all time when still 10k away from kareem's points

Might be 5k now, but at the moment he passed it was around 9k

Kobe was always a Shaw baby.

He never accomplished a damn thing after Shaw left.

I'm not saying Shaw had no help. Put it like this when it comes to them still being the guy on the team

Kobe's post-Shaw Lakers > Shaw's Heat > Shaw's Magics

>he still won less rings w/o Kobe than Kobe did w/o him
You must've forgotten how OP the 08-10 Lakers were. That team was GOAT

>even the ones that didn't make Finals when he was playing with the Suns, Cleveland and Boston...
We're not going to include Kobe's last 6 years so there's no point in bringing up Shaw's last seasons

Looking back at shaq's career, did he underachive based on how dominant he was?

What would've happened if C-webb played with shaq?

Kobr. He won twice w/o Shaw.

>inb4 Kobr was a Shaw babby
They needed each other to win 3. How do people not get this yet?