Just found out I'm being fired from my job this coming Friday...

Just found out I'm being fired from my job this coming Friday. I work at a small tech company in the Finance department and have to make dozens of calls to customers and use the companies book-keeping software. Any ideas for some FUNNY PRANKS I could pull the next few days?

Fired or laid off?

>none that dont involve potential lawsuits.
unless youvhave admin access to the network u use.
>leave a ton of stickynotes around with poems one letter on each is bolded. all the letters form the new password for the network

To be more specific, my boss is being demoted to my job, they are hiring someone to fill her place, and just getting rid of me.

Wipe all the data from the book-keeping and erase all the customer info.

Shoot everyone.

I have every admin password they have and access to hundreds of servers

Destroy everything.

wait how much?

>EVERYTHING!

If you have admin acess cron job and destroy everything some days after you leave
Or do something to get you in jail so no need for work agaim

Shit in some goodbye cookies. Make everyone some chocolate shit cookies.

Don't be a dick. Leave on good terms.

Do you know what would be funny? If you acted like an adult and got a lawyer in order to get the severance you are entitled to instead of pulling pranks and getting fired for a just cause and forfeiting your severance. Fucking retard

if you do that your reference will be terrible and it will be hard to find another job

put a pound of cheap meat in the intake manifold of the AC/heating system. They will never find it.

Wise user detected

None that can be traced back to you. Any future employers might call your current place of work.

That being said, I wouldn't do anything to the networks, but leaving various surprises everywhere should suffice (yes, I'm advocating that you take a massive shit in the air vent).

Some ideas:
Leave an open bottle of milk in some forgotten corner of the building.

Taking a massive shit in the air vent.

Repainting the boss's parking spot as a handicap spot

Putting rubber chickens on people's mufflers

Taking a massive shit in the air vent

Filling the break room with balloons

Hiding airhorns behind people's drawers and under their chairs

Putting Pop-its under the toilet seats

And last but not least, take a massive shit in the air vent.

No reason to get a lawyer, they pay me 20 grand year. My severance is 2 extra weeks pay.

Take their advice.

Since you're already getting fired, start looking for fast food work. Should be a big pay raise.

>20 grand a year
My friend, I hope you're only working part time because if you're putting in any more the 20 hours a week for $20,000 a year you are being taken advantage of.

That's a lay off due to restructuring. Don't get caught doing these pranks, or you might lose any chance at severance or unemployment. I got laid off a couple weeks ago, but I'm still getting paid for a few months.

This is correct.

What this guy said.

Also if something fucks up/you get caught you could be blacklisted and it would ruin your life. It's not worth the "lols" you'll get for like a second.

shit in their toilets
>don't flush

Also, I've been rehired by companies in the past. I wonder if your manager will do well, or act right in the new position.

I was working 40-50 hours a week until around six months ago, I began working 32-36 hours per week. Does this count as full time for unemployment?

And yeah I realize I have been taken advantage of salary-wise, I was getting around 11 an hour. The good part about the job is I was free to work around my schooling schedule.