So, I'm in a situation Sup Forumsros

So, I'm in a situation Sup Forumsros.

I met this chick on Tinder, and we've been talking for a few days. Her pictures make her mildly cute, but I don't dig fat chicks and as we exchange Snaps I think she's a little bigger than what I want or like. I mean, I'm down for a thick chick, but I don't have a clear sign on this chick.

We're meeting up this week, so I need advice on what to do if she's a whale. Like, I don't want that, so should I just have one date, be nice and bolt or what?

Then again, I'm high and could be overthinking this.

Keep it serious, though. I love when we banter and shit-talk but I kind of want legit advice for a minute.

Bail now. Fatties never look better in person Than they do in pics. If she's only mildly cute now, you'll probably meet Amy Slaton if you do show up to a date.

The thing is, I don't know if she is fat or not. Her face is mild, like she doesn't have the neck fat thing I usually look for to tell if someone is fat or not.

So I don't want to jump the gun and regret ditching on someone who might turn out to be better than expected.

Give it a try, get some pussy out of it. Post pics.

only one way to help you user, send pics

Post pics?

In all seriousness, if you really wanna try, go for it and if she's a whale, stick out the date then tell her you're not interested. Or fuck a whale, it's your dick mang

Even if she is fat, what does it hurt to just go on a date with her? It might make her feel better about herself. Plus, it's not like you have anything better to do.

Arrange to meet @ a Starfuck's or similar. Reconnoiter the area. If she's too heinous, bail without contact.

post a pic and let Sup Forums decide

If she is a wale, prepare to run and do as follows:
>tell her she is a fat landwhale piece of shit
>run out of the building and leave her to pay the bill

IF you are a nice person then do this:
>"you are too big for my liking, its not you its me"
>run out door and leave her to pay for bill

Here we go boys.

oh she's fat

ask her for a full body pic.
tell her you were tricked into going out with a one-armed chick once

happened to me, with a girl that looked similar

if she refuses, she either has one arm or is the biggest whale NA

She hlnestly doesn't look too bad.... I don't she's a whale..... She's prolly a one time fuck o would say.

She's cute, has a nice smile, doesn't look all that fat - judging by the size of her neck.

If I were you I would definitely go on the date.

I lowkey had to delete the picture because she brought up Sup Forums on here, so I'm not going to risk her seeing that. Kek. But I feel you all.

The design on her hat suggests that she might be white trash, but otherwise looks pretty good to me.

trust your feelings Sup Forumsro, if you dont want her than dont go for her. By being indifferent about her and showing that your feelings about her are unclear than she will really be attracted to you, so if you dont like her than just cancel or some bullshit. Shit happens and if she is weak enough to feel sorry for herself or not lose the weight then why should you be dragged down by someone so insecure. Many outcomes good luck Sup Forumsro

Most chicks who just send face shots, are usually whales. They will tell you how active they are and how little they eat.

im more of an MTV Unplugged kind of guy myself

Constantly see fat chicks saying how active they are.
Walking to the nearest pastry shop is not being active.

It's an album cover, not CP or anything illegal.

Cheap date or free date
Like meet up at the mall for "lunch" in the food court
If shes fat, just bullshit with her, pay the bill, and dip
If shes fly, movies or some shit. I dont know what people do.

Thats actually a good idea.

True. Met this whale once who would go to the gym then work herself such an appetite she would eat a whole Domino's Large pizza by herself!

Go to the meeting place in a hoodie with a hat to scope it out. Wear shades if you have to. It's easy, I've done it to 2 chicks who may have been at, 1 was the other wasn't.

That guy is fucking brilliant.

Not going to lie, a good idea but we already agreed on another location. FML

Isn't there a term for that like ghosting or something? Where you make friends with someone then just fucken disappear! IDK im drunk

this pretty much. theres no harm in going to dinner with her or whatever, and if shes too thick, just tell her the next day that you're not compatible or something. dont see the point in being rude or anything tbh.

Ask for her Ig/facebook and then look at pics of her.

Or if you've been talking for a few days its obvious you like her personality enough to hold a date, then say you gotta go afterwards. If anything you just enjoy you lunch with some company.

Like during the date/lunch look at your phone and be like fuck I gotta go to _____ In like an hour ( Then you wrap up the date 30~ mins later and leave)

This is if she's a fatty of course, if not enjoy the date then plug her.

"fly" fly into a fucking gas chamber

If you are not to repulsed by her fatass you probably could get an easy fuck out of it!

fuck her in the dark
a vagina is a vagina

You sound like my dirty roommate