Rate my personal defense weapon

Rate my personal defense weapon
1/2

2/2

3/2

Shit ammo, shit firearm, shit photography skills

Shit life expectancy if you intrude faggot

Anybody that uses a rifle for home protection is an idiot

photo is to large but basically the same there here. Looks good to me. Tulammo can with my AKM isn't being shown due to laziness

pretty bad desu

This is not true. I don't think about inside my home, but within my property. A .40 or shotgun will be useless in my front barricades

Sorry, not black. I have no need for your worthless shit

Nice

fucking garbage

ARs are cheaper now and better. just get one of those.

I promise anyone would be ded showing up at my house with I'll intent. That is the point. The 7.62 round is very versatile. It will be quick around a corner, it will touch you down my driveway. That is all that matters

For most of the world.
Overkill/10

5.56 does not meet my expectancy you faggot. Research before you post

>shitty mag conversion
>ar stock
>rails with no optic
>steel case
>tapco

0/10

I would leave the wood on these suckers, this rifle will bounce all over the place with that light composite stuff on it

What if you're not home?

I have a .40 cal handgun for inside my home. This is my go-to weapon when shit hits the fan on my property

I'll jump on this too.
an sks will go for around 350 for a norinco, and if you build an AR cheap you can do it for around 400 to 450
last time I checked, 400 is greater than 350

curious, you may be able to answer my question. Is an AR better when it has MORE velocity and LESS kinetic energy (assuming .223 or even 5.56) than a 7.62x39 that the AK shoots? The ballistics are a lead balloon trying to float but wouldn't the 7.62 dump more energy into what it hits than the penetration of an AR?

Cheap Tasco actually has a great feel. Cheap synthetic is better than original Yugoslavia

No, when a man holds it and shoots it, there is very little recoil.

Shit weapon in terms of usability in close quarters
IE car
But there's one thing, its good for everything else!

It's good enough. You've probably got it covered.

Waste of money.

The 7.62x39 as more close combat advantage than the 223 5.56

that rifle is a norinco, retard, not a yugo

I would say it is $75 well spent faggot

oh shit

btfo

Is that a Match Champion?

Thats what I thought but 3 weeks ago I was very anti AK and wouldn't listen. Then I got drunk and bought one. Rather liking it I somewhat ashamed to admit.

Bubba sks with jam-o-matic mag.

Your gun is retarded.

Obligatory AR picture

Been meaning to get a crimson laser sight grip on mine.
Wood handle adds a good 20-30% recoil.
Plus I'm not an ace shot, and I think the laser sight is practical for defense.
Can't imagine having anything more than a .357 myself.

Do. Otherwise get me wrong, at longer distance the AR will prevail. But if you are close to me, that 762 will drop

556 is quicker for follow up shots, also better for indoor use because of less percussion due to powder burn

Not original pic but this thing is my baby

>can't afford a real gun
>thinks someone wants to rob him

yeah, no.

I will dump rounds with this bad boy, idgaf

Yeah. Only complaint is the wood stock adds a lot of recoil. Stock grip for the gp-100 is better. see.

Dat poor sks
This is why we don't have nice things

lol at the US flag hahahah

good god. I saw a ballistic table on it yesterday. zero at 100... 10 inches low at 200. the AR I have is like what 3 low at 200? yeah 223 has long range.

Fuddgun/10

Tote a Glock 43 and keep a G22 in the nightstand. But I did just throw together this ultra budget build. First AR.

obligatory MURICA

P229 357 sig.

I do not agree. I DO understand what you speak of. But. My sk only take 1 precise fire. My exit wound will be substantially larger than your AR

Get on my level....

>that rail with carry handle and fixed front

Long range means nothing on my property

get on my level

I do not want bullpup

nor on mine. I like my new AK but I wont be trying anything long range with it unless I feel like wasting ammo. Though if I can shoot steel, its worth wasting I have to much of it.

Fundamentals are important. Only a cowadoodie fag would have a weapon and go straight for an optic without understanding what this platform came from and why. Plus like I said. Ultra budget. I'll slap something on there later once I'm more familiar with the platform.

How many bald eagles did that cost you?

i'd buy a better ammunition then tula, for home defense, that shit is strictly plinking for my akm.

Honestly close range nothing prevails better than the 3 1/3 inch magnum shot

where the fuck did I say I hate your disgusting rifle because it lacks an optic?

I hate your pig nasty rifle because it looks like trash and was obviously built to the dollar instead of a plan or POU

I will not lie, I have been through almost 500 rounds with at least 10 misfire

That thing isn't going to do you much good if you don't have a battle plan

Have fun cleaning that mess

If I would have a firearm, there would be a 100% chance that two people would be dead today, me included.

So to the concern of the families of both parties I'm contempt with the fact that firearms of all forms are illegal where I live.

You have me shit for the carry handle sight system. And yes. I built for budget rather than use. I'm not familiar with the platform and it's not for defense. I built it with what I wanted and function(to a degree) in mind. It's a toy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Don't worry bud, we'll find you one

No concealed carry, no deal

Niggers could happen at any time and they will always assume you're unarmed because you're white, the only place you should be unarmed is in the shower or while you're fucking. Niggers are sneaky, you don't have time for a rifle.

Gave*

But does it have a backwards American flag to show your edginess?

Firearms in my household are respected. You do not use one with I'll content unless the need arise. With that being said, my firearms are for self preservation and nothing more

What if you're fucking a nigger?

That's what I'm hoping for, but chances are I won't be in the country very long (I mostly work abroad) so I doubt I'll get another chance.

I had thoughts about working here for a while to save up money for the purpose but it's such an off-chance to be able to aquire a firearm for me where I live even if I would have the money that the odds of success makes it not worth the effort.

>shit ammo
>shit weapon
>iron sites
>probably shit shot
>probably not zeroed

1/10 for the effort

technically i'm not saying its a no go, but if you can aford better, i'd rather not have that one bullet mishap on me when i'm defending myself.
heres a pic of my akm.

No. But I am thinking about getting a tacsac for lulz. It's a plain Jane Anderson. If I ever change it I'm gonna seek out a donkey show lower. Can't find them now it that's the funniest one I've seen

Stars point forwards in this case. It isn't backwards. Picture it as a flag when driven from the right side. The stars go first

Look, you just haven't gone through what I have.

What you're actually saying is; in your current situation considering your history, if things keep going the way they have been then you do not have to worry.

You probably can't recognize that flaw in your thinking because if you did then it would make you feel less safe.

a shot to the head is usually a drop, and two to the head is a good place to stop, but 3 to the head makes sure he's dead

the detachable carry handle is a stopgap for military rifles and clones, you should have just gotten a rear sight. fuck even a chopped carry handle rear sight would have been more appropriate with your rail

Does the job/10

I'm thinking if I shoot someone else I probably need to shoot at least twice in some sort of cross-section fashion to make sure the person doesn't survive, but if I would shoot myself I believe that I could probably aim through my forehead a bit off-center down back into the stem/spine.

Temporary solution to understand and familiarize myself with the platform. Plus it was cheap. Also every bit of your argument falls into personal preference. Don't like it don't look at it. Simple as that.

Ideally failure to stop maneuvers will ensure that you get out alive and they don't, just practice those a lot. most things don't live with 2 in the chest and 1 in the pillbox

Fires 7.62, awesome and deadly but in reality if SHTF .223 / 5.56 would be ideal, assuming you live in the states. But you went you of your way to obtain a firearm and it will kill the fuck out of your threat so 10/10 for you.

I do not need an added sight for my property. I am familiar with my grounds. I will destroy anybody trespassing with stock sight. Easily

its not an argument, it's the pure truth that you seriously fucked up hard with stupid purchases for your gun and now you're assaulting the eyes of everyone here with any good sense. if the carry handle was a temporary then a folding buis would have been the proper choice from the start.

But hey, I'm not the one who gave birth to an abortion rifle. Congrats I guess

I would say that highly depends on your geographical location, I would say any near-fatal shot from a gun-wound to the head here in the city I live in would result at most in a coma, due to how responsive our ambulance service and the quality of our multitude of hospitals.

You actually do understand. I was on a budget, and this delivered. Thank you friend. You know your shit bro

But I needed sights. It's a flat top rifle. Carry handle is the closest you'll get to "stock" and flip up is for when you have an optic which I don't. Not yet anyway.

both calibers will do the job, i prefer 7.62x39mm for soft body targets, but .223 for targets with body armor.
preferably green tip rounds.

Rate me m8s

I don't understand how a person can continue vital life support functions for more than 45 seconds after receiving two shots to the vitals in the chest and then one shot in the pillbox, or, for people who don't know where that is,roughly the area that is covered when you wear goggles

Unfortunately assault weapons are not allowed in my state :/
Here's my Glock 19

This is like putting a huge wing on a honda.. Put the wood back on, get rid of that crap mag conversion and use the tula crap at the range.

And this is all for what? You stupid paranoid American fucks. You really need fully automatic assault rifles to "protect muh properteh"?

You think a gang of guys will one day show up trying to take over your house? Are you that retarded.

I bet none, NONE of you proudly displaying your killing machines have ever needed to use your weapons in self defense. All this lack of gun control does is make these deadly weapons available to homicidal maniacs.

Disgusting, all of you.

What state would that be?

>GREEN MACHINE
>/k/at
>saving money by buying food lion bread
however, tuck in your fucking sheets right and clean your goddamned carpet

>be me
>own Suppressed SBR AR
>also own nods
>wait till dark
>cut ops power
>OP freaks out and grabs shitty SKS
>enter ops home
>OPs runs into the front room but can't see shit because he doesn't have a Weapon mounted light.
>OP randomly fires into the room but jams due to a shit mag conversation and shittier ammo
>pop two rounds of JSP into OPs chest and one to OPs head from the hard corner
>leave

Moons out goons out.

Connecticut