If you could bring one fictional character life just to fuck them, who would you choose?

If you could bring one fictional character life just to fuck them, who would you choose?

Optional:
Would you be okay with a safe one-night-stand in reality or would you be willing to jump into their world to try to pursue a relationship?

Your girlfriend

/thread

Pic related or Captain Amelia

Good choice.

Yup

Barely know anything about the games, but I gotta admit I wouldn't mind banging her.

2B from Nier:Automata. I mean who wouldn't. I just wanna fuck her in real life. I'm horny for that android ass

Link, from Legend of Zelda. That cute little trap would make me hard for 12 hours straight.

HE SAID ONE JACKASS

Kenshin. And uh yeah I guess I'd jump into feudal Japan to bang goddess of war.

>I'd jump into feudal Japan
Brave.

Isn't she a sworn virgin, though?

I think so, but the premise is she would bang me.

>Optional: a safe one-night-stand or jump into their world to try to pursue a relationship?

Jump in and pursue.

She gives the impression of being a homebody. Not much for adventure, that's what others are for. I'd expect a relationship would be very domestic.

this, so fucking hard

SWK?

Jessica Rabbit. Go into her world and try to make her a slave.

That show had some sexy women for sure.

Going to ToonTown would be one weird trip.

But goddamn, if it pays off...

easy choice for me

>If you could bring one fictional character life just to fuck them, who would you choose?

All of the Jews that Hitler supposedly killed

>Optional:
>Would you be okay with a safe one-night-stand in reality or would you be willing to jump into their world to try to pursue a relationship?
Jump into their world as an SS officer

Dude wtf

any day.

Oh yes, of course.

Not to go full on autistic, but you know she's an actual MILF, right?

The whole character concept makes her so enticing. Don't get me wrong though, she's sexy as all get out. But that's icing over and above a tasty and fulfilling pastry.

That one sexy bitch from "Who framed roger rabbit" Oh My God. Would go into her world fo sho

>

Silly girl(s) would be my choice.

Would probably try moving to that world, from what I can tell they just fuck and party.

I'm guessing you mean Jessica Rabbit.

well jennifer aniston in anything, but i guess fictional would be cortana in halo i love that skintight bod

Now you just have to figure out how to fuck a hologram.

jump in and pursue

Shit nigga, I've posted Tarakanovich's art of Star around R34 threads with the file name being "That Wand is not a Sex Toy." I'm happy to see somebody downloaded it.
So, that being said. . . Star Butterfly ALL THE WAY, BABY. (Long-term relationship, her personality is exactly what I desire in a girlfriend.)

Azula 100%

She's an unusually pretty dog, I'll give you that.

But still a freakin' dog.

Mileena. Absolutely.

I'd fuck her utterly senseless over and over until I succumb to exhaustion, if I could somehow avoid being brutally murdered by her.

Fuck going to her world, though. That's a shitty place to be. I'll make do with a one-time thing.

bamph

So I guess Nico Robin just to fuck because she could do all sorts of freaky ass shit.

Runner up would be the wife from the Incredibles, if I could have both of em for one night I'd just kill myself after that because there would be no point to life after an experience like that.

But, I can only choose one. Such is life.

Safe one night stand.

There's no getting past crazy in a relationship.

Top notch taste.

My girlfriend.

jesse from team rocket, id go to that world right now, and holy fuck would i smash

With his Gerudo clothes and his tight ass is impossible to resist

I would totally take this Turok boss and do so much unspeakable shit. Like, all you gotta do it jump on somewhere and just start pumping away at it, you'll be sure to get off somehow.

I'm sure those pink appendages would be good for assplay too.

Motoko Kusanagi

Only use her for the purpose of being a pleasure girl

Definitely Leela

The only real answer.

Correct.

That's Mystique, by the way.

Well... that IS a good choice.

I want that old grandpa dick inside me.
I want to be in the middle of a Rick and Morty sandwich.
Little Morty, all coy and shy, with me with just enough sexual experience to impress him.
And then Rick, literally having had sex with countless interdimentional beings, he'd know his fucking way around.

I'd abandon this world and go to him, see outer space, break down his emotional wall.
Become good friends with his family, I'd be so good he could bring me home, show me off as a good influence on the children.
I'd be his.

Also, old school Flesh Curtains Rick. I would 100% be a groupie slut for him.

Well shit.
You a smart motherfucker.

Kek'd.

Easy.

Rick's face is more perfect than any reaction I could post.
Congratulations, you played yourself.

There has got to be some fictional character that transfer magical power through sex.

I would look for that kinda character and fuck whatever the gender or thing.

GIMME POWAH!

I'm blacc so does my dad count

Mrs.Mayhem da best trap

Thats an easy one. Jack from Mass Effect and I'd totally pursue a relationship in her universe.

Tracer, duh.

I contemplated others but nah, dis one.

>fuck her senseless
>go to her world
>become arch chrono Mage
>travel through time and fuck countless blizzard babes

ayy lmao

Korra would be a great fuck. She is rough so you could fuck hard. She probably likes to be dominate and all that training and bending has those pussy muscles tight.

Gotta be biggest crush. Unf.

>digimon have no sex or gender in that season
>no breasts or genitals
>profit

Mah fukkin nigga. On top of all that, she has a great brown musclegirl body. Fucking hell, she would get it hard...

Always wanted to stuff my cock into 18

Seems like she would be really dirty and kinky. Always wanting to fuck

This guy... fucks!

I don't think there can be any doubt she would like it rough. She's blunt and bullheaded about everything she does, so that'll probably include what goes on in bed.

Probably hold you down and rape you if you said no.

Vanellope von Schweetz

pic related

Interesting choice.

>tfw have rape fetish
I guess I'd be turning her down regularly.

Patrician taste. 18 was my original waifu choice before I knew the word.

I would dive deep into some bunny ass

Praise the good ole queen of crushes

Weirdly enough Chromie is one of my favorite Warcraft characters, and is currently my background. Always thought she was a cutie, so I'll second this.

Same here. My god.

I didn't want to have a crush on a toon, but I just couldn't help it.

>SWK
= Star Wars Kid ?

My nigga
Also best world, by far.

Lol, I thought you said captain America you fag

Basically any type MOON character.

This
>Relationship
It might kill me, but I am a counselor and by god do all of her patients need some therapy

I think Lammy would be a good fuck

>Relationship with Franken Fran
>It might kill me
No. No it wont. It will never kill you, in all likelihood it will make you biologically immortal, but not in a pleasant way

Y'all niggas need to embrace eternity

That one guy from the goonies. Cus his face got a paper bag but that dick got a garbage.