How can I be happy ?

how can I be happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/call_me_bitch/comments/5yprk6/thick_on_thin_maserati_katt_garcia/
youtube.com/watch?v=ffrOovd741s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do what makes you happy.
if that's nothing then..uhh....do something that makes you complacent until you die? shit idk

you can't be

Let yourself be happy, but hey what do I know? This is coming from a guy who plans to an hero once winter is over

If you find out how, come back and post it I'll be waiting

(pic related)

Think of 'Happiness' as a journey. Not a destination.

what is winter doing that's stopping you? Why do you want to in the first place?

Plan to in the woods. The snow makes it inaccessible

What method? Also why?

Personally, I've yet to find a suicide method that meets my needs...plus I can't really go through with it, as much as I'd like to.

reddit.com/r/call_me_bitch/comments/5yprk6/thick_on_thin_maserati_katt_garcia/

I've got roughly 100mg of benzos, I plan to get a bottle of some 90 proof alcohol or higher.
Basically going to cause respiratory depression and possible overdose. I plan to cut my wrists once I'm to a certain point of near passing out just to be sure

Wow that sounds like a gruesome death..why would you do yourself like that?

Dont do it. It won't kill you. Get some heavy opiods and really think before you hit the trigger. With your way you can wake up with your brain working at 25% and scars. Bezos won't do it fam. Wait and get strong opiates . I advise to look for anot her way to deal. What's wrong?

Oh I see. Doing it in the woods so that nobody can come by on accident and "help", and waiting for winter to be over so that it'll be over faster. Well thought out.

Seriously though, I'm curious as to why you want to. I know why *I* want to.

Joy is not in things, joy is in you

I don't know who made that quote but damn is it good

Sure joy is not material is it? Then why do you expect joy from materials?

That is depressing as fuck. There's no joy in me, I've been looking for it for decades and it's not in here anywhere. That quote implies that if there is no joy in things then I have no way to acquire ANY joy.

You have to find joy in yourself you nigger, you can't just acquire it, you gotta find it, work towards it, etc.

Dead end life.
No license, no vehicle,no diploma, convicted felon, only jobs that will hire is fast food.
I'd save money if I could but when your cost of living is 500 month and I make 600 a month, plus I still need to eat.
I don't even talk to my friends anymore, they're all so successful but yet here I am just surviving.
Everyday is just a slap in the face.

Even in the absence of someone coming to stop you from dying, that's a pretty shitty way to die.
My plan (if I ever go through with it), is to take a shotgun, go out into the woods, and blow my brain-stem out. Instant death, and no possibility of survival.
Best way to do it, really.

kill yourself and always sage

I already said that I can't find any joy in myself. I am unable to find anything worth living for and nothing I try, do, or think of makes me happy. All I ever seem to be able to do is distract myself from how miserable I am for short periods of time. Almost 20 years spent "looking within" for joy and I have nothing. If it takes more than 20 years just to find joy after your childhood then what good is joy? The first 10 years of life don't count because you barely know anything, that leaves an average of 70-80 years of life. 20 years to find joy just once is either equal to or more than a quarter of your life.

go live on a farm and work for others. travel and work at many different places and eventually get killed by a serial killer

Idk man, I have drunk everyday for six months. Hoping I don't have permanent brain damage or something like that. Going to inpatient tomorrow.

Look into high-risk fields of employment. If you die doing it then you've lost nothing. If you survive doing it you'll have money to change your situation, or you'll meet new people to give you a new perspective. Just keep with the cycle of high-risk for high-reward and eventually you'll either die (what you think you want) or find/be able to afford what you're looking for.

This.
Work on an oil-rig or become an underwater-welder.
Takes a bit of time to get certification, but they make mad danger-money.

>focus on yourself
>find hobbies
>things you like to do
>go to the gym
>if you dont want to go to the gym then workout from home
>going to the gym is ten times better though
>you will feel better about your appearance and that will work wonders
>apply for a good job if you dont have one already
>now you have acquired money and looks and you have hobbies that you have fun with all day
>with money and looks a qt gf will follow
>now you have fun things you love to do, feel great about your appearance, have money in your pocket, and a girlfriend

The only thing stopping you from starting all of this right now and being a happy chad in 6 months is laziness. You could 100% do this, but will you? Or will you continue to browse Sup Forums and fap your life away while making threads asking how to be happy?

Kek
Let me know when life actually hits you, if it was that simple don't you think more people would have a good job and "qt" girlfriend?

>how can I be happy ?

>The snow makes it inaccessible
Are you morbidly obese?

Dude I don't think you realize user its too late for him to be doing all that. I'm in the same boat. College dropout, loads of debt, basement dweller. My sister is a lawyer and she thinks I'm a loser (whatever she slept her way to the top and dated rich guys when I had nothing).

I plan on killing myself sometime after my father passes away.

imagine the guy in your gif blowing giant raspberry farts into that chicks pussy.

*BRAAAAAAAP* *BRAAAAAP*

see yourself in others

Become a woman like the one in your gif. I've heard mental illness's are very popular this year too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffrOovd741s

>Life hit me
Can no longer workout, fill out an application, sign up for Eharmony
Damn you life

Because the joy in you wants material things to express itself.

for starters stop looking for life advice on Sup Forums

I can tell you're a former neet just getting out of highschool who figured out how to fix his life.

Good for you man.

But it isnt that easy. A gf is fun but it's a gamble. It's a 50/50 chance she'll stay. And there's a 50/50 chance you'll fall out of love. And concerning the gym, that only get's you so far. After getting fit, i was the saddest i've been in my entire life, by coincidence.

Your formula isn't some all encompassing solution. You've got a lot to learn