/cfb/ - Clemsoning Edition

New AP poll out, Scott Wolf gets cucked

Post predictions for Tuesday rankings

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Jake Bentley
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are not allowed to reply to this thread unless your team is undefeated or playoff bound. Roll tide.

WMU proud bro.

Still not sure how Louisville can possibly be in the top 3
What the hell is Josh Kendall doing?

The most interesting thing I learned from that is... There's somebody on the Toledo Blade who votes in the AP Poll?

T-Town represent.

Bama is overrated

>Josh Kendall's Top 10
How much paint was he huffing?

Based Josh Kendall BTFOing Clempson

I approve of this OP image.

Also
>First ranked Sun Belt team EVER.

>why don't more Bama fans post

Wiseman did it!
the absolute mad man!

So, now that we beat a top 10 team and our second biggest rival, we can finally go back to ineptitude laced with complacency. Do we blow it to Louisiana-Lafayette, Georgia Tech, or both? I'm predicting a nail-biter against the former and either a blowout or another overtime loss to the latter.

Chuck Carlton is literally /ourguy/

>Louisville and Florida State over Clemson
>Wisconsin over Ohio State and Michigan
He needs to lose his vote immediately

>Chickens

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

are you mad Clempsoncuck? Ready for us to ravage your asshole in Cuck Valley?

Bama
2. Northwest Missouri State
3. Wisscozzu
4. Sam Houston
5. Penn State
6. Wazzu
7. ANosu
T8. Harvard
T8. Princeton
T8. Penn.

*8 Holds 3 way tie over each other

10. Western Michigan

You?
At least Pitt is a decent team, not a total trainwreck like you
Enjoy losing to Western this week

>won in blowout fashion
>lost our 1 vote in the coaches poll
they couldn't let us have the one point. come on fellas

What? How is Pitt considered decent and pedo state is a train wreck? Not even a fan of either one or that guy, I'm just curious as to what quantum physics tier equations that ACC mouth-breathers use to come to that conclusion.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Jake Bentley

>OSU wins out
>beats a top 5 Michigan team to finish the year, but doesn't make B10 Championship

Will this be the year the CFP committee has to make the controversial choice of putting in a non-conference champ?

Except nah.

Which one do I pull for if I'm a fan of limiting B1G's influence in the playoffs?

If there was ever a year to do it, this is it.

Ohio State is likely to stay at #2 the rest of the season through to conference championship weekend. If Penn State is 6th or lower, the committee's gonna have a REAL bind.

>Pittsburgh
>Any better than an SEC team
Funny joke familia.

idk

shit is going to get so subjective in a few weeks

There's going to be some memery that lets the Big 12 into the playoffs, isn't there?

BUFFS
U
F
F
S

>WE SUN BELT NOW

Poor us.

>that guy that moved Michigan up after a loss

Nope.

There's no one left OU can beat.

Somehow they'll be in the top 4

I really don't know what the fuck is gonna happen Tuesday

I have sneaky feeling Louisville and Ohio State will be in the top 4 despite not even having control of their own destinies for their own divisions (and Louisville losing head to head to fellow 1-loss team Clemson)

>it's a Wisconsin or Penn State make the playoffs episode

What the fuck is going on with this timeline

Nah, Big 12 is fucked. Unless a bunch of teams in front of them lose, which I suppose is possible (the AP's positioning of Clemson was odd), Big 12 and Pac-12 are fuct.

Not sure but I'm suspicious of how Alabama is unaffected by this mayhem

>Cubs win the World Series
>Trump wins the fucking Presidency

At this point, is anything an upset anymore? Kek is reaping a full harvest.

The AP is a bunch of reactionary freaks
You saw how Josh Kendall voted, right?

If West Virginia's still a one-loss team and there are only two or three of those I could see them sneaking in.

>I'm suspicious of how Alabama is affected by this mayhem

Why? The SEC is a shit conference this year. Bama already clinched the West, and it's literally Bama or bust now.

>North Dakota State makes the playoff, beats Alabama

Exactly
Alabama's behind this

>Alabama's behind this

Bama's been "behind this" for years.

Don't worry. They'll get overconfident and get buried in the playoffs like they did a couple years ago.

Who's gonna beat them?
Everyone else sucks

Ohio State is your best hope. Barring that, you better hope Chris Petersen reaches into his deep bag of memes.

2. tOSU
3, UM
4. Clemson

The best timeline

Yeah right
First of all, Saban is great in revenge games
This Ohio State team is not nearly as good as 2014's team was and Bama is much better
Second, Ohio State doesn't have that good of a chance to get to the playoffs if the commitee is serious in getting conference champions

USC is the best team outside of Tuscaloosa. They won't be in the playoffs, and the rest of the top 10 should be relieved.

If SC wins out in dominant fashion (likely), makes the Pac title game (possible) and dominates UW again (good chance) to win the division and finish on a 9 win streak, is there any possibility they make the playoffs?

>We beat WKU at home earlier in the year
>defense has improved since then
>will most likely be hosting C-USA Championship game
>people still picking WKU over us in the game
Keep doubting us. We will continue to pit C-USA's resident meme team to rest.

>Saban is great in revenge games
>He says this after it took three tries to beat Ole Piss

>This Ohio State team is not nearly as good as 2014's team was and Bama is much better

2014's team was much better much faster, yes. But I think this crop has a higher skill ceiling, they're just super young. And while Bama's defense might be better, their offense still has Lane Kiffin calling plays

>Second, Ohio State doesn't have that good of a chance to get to the playoffs if the commitee is serious in getting conference champions

Therein lies my question about how serious the committee truly is about conference championships. In 2014, the SEC was pimping Bama throughout three quarters because they were being held close by Mizzou. I think if the established pattern is "domination" with aberrations, the committee will err on the side of domination, which favors Ohio State over Penn State.

No

Daily reminder Michigan is a 3rd world shithole and Ohio beats them in just about every quantifiable metric.

Your damn bias is in the way
Alabama is better, Ohio State is not

And the committee's final decision has been consistent with conference championships

>Alabama is better, Ohio State is not

Pretty much EVERYONE has been predicting an Ohio State-Bama Natty matchup all year. Even after we lost to Penn State, we were still favorites to crash the playoffs.

And the committee's final decision being consistent with conference championships is based both on small sample size and a lack of true testing. They haven't yet had a situation like they face between Penn State/Ohio State/Michigan, nor have they faced a massive upset in one of those games.

That will change shortly.

Was literally laughing out loud going through his rankings.

It's like he arranged them by his favorite logo or something

The committee has always been working with at least four 1-loss conference champions. There's no precedent for a 2-loss champion making it in.

>tfw Josh Kendall actually happens

Non cfb fag here.
What does the rank mean for the pundits?

That particular rank? Literally nothing. The AP is allowed to peddle their ranking wares because they've been the cfb gatekeepers for decades.

The rankings that matter are out on Tuesday night.

I can live with tOSU being 2 since the Michigan game is a play in for the playoffs.

But damn shame Wazzu only moves up 3 spots following a Washington Loss.

These CFP niggers better fix that shit.

>since the Michigan game is a play in for the playoffs

Not if Ohio State wins, they'd need another 2 loss conference champ to even have a chance at that point

More likely to get the shaft this year: Big 12 or Pac-12?

Cuz it seems like they're even.

This is gonna get really tricky if there's Wazzu and OU as champs and they both win out.

Both?

I'd take Wazzu over OU since they'd have to at least beat someone good

I can't think of a single quality win OU would have

>quality win
>Big 12

Pick zero.

Wazzu will have the extra game too.

But their losses are about the furthest thing from quality you can get.

Both might be left out.

Wazzu lost to a FCS team

They lost to a fucking FCS team. They should be disqualified from the run to CFP desu senpai.

If OU finishes undefeated (I said if) you can add WVU and Okie State to their resume.

Quality wins > quality losses

No way does Wazzu beat UW, so the point is >moot.

Not in this case

W-we'll still be alright, r-right guys?

yeah usf-memphis was a great game both teams look good plus houston is ok and smu is looking better

also usf being unranked is a shame, troy has a shit schedule and clemson almost losing was just a preview to the massive clemsoning we knew was coming this year

Remember the "Houston to the playoffs" meme?

Top Ten AAC when?

SSshhhhhuuuushhhhhh

week 2 ap poll

WHO CAN FUCKING STOP US????*
*does not include SMU and Navy

hey patrice why do you watch college football anyway?

what did they mean by this?

remember the Utah's a final 4 meme?

newfag lurk more

It means NDSU caught Iowa early in the season. Lucky because they wouldn't beat them now. NDSU needs all the attention it can get on social media because they play in a babby division. Good enough for you fucktard?

kek, NDSU lost to a FCS team, though, so they shouldnt speak too loud

FAYGOTT

>newfag lurk more

fuck off, seƱor autismo

Literally anyone.

>Incoming 80 point shutout from louisville

Josh Kendall can suck my left nut. Cockfag.

>assmad cuckeye fan
kek

Third, actually. But ULL doesn't count because of their vacated wins, so second.

>Seminoles no. 6

yeah no

Taking a Louisville's playoff dreams would make me so fucking hard.

Our offense is anemic, so I doubt we can win, especially with out only good Quarterback wounded.

go be a newfriend somewhere else
>>/reddit/

...but NDSU IS an FCS team??

i think what the nazi is trying to say is that NDSU shouldnt brag about beating a FBS team when they lost to a FCS team later on in the season

although thats a stupid point to stand behind, if im a C-USA team and beat a SEC team im still going to brag about it even if i get btfo by Rice 43-3

Here me out. If bama gets into the playoffs undefeated, and loses to a one loss team in the first round, I think based on strength of schedule, their new quality loss, and body of work, you have to advance them to the championship game anyways.