When did Kendrick lose his left leg?

What are they pointing at?

>tfw AOTY incoming

apologize Sup Forums

two people with the exact same level of accomplishment as POTUS

>6'1" vs 5'11"

these are some girly legs on Tyson

>elton wearing a thugger cap

I'm glad I lived long enough to see this.

you just KNOW

>skipping leg day

What did he mean by this?

fuck Bolt's running ass, Money Mayweather and Lebron James are this generations greatest

Imagine MJ doing a Kanyesque rant about how he's "on his Trump shit tonight"

1 2 3 4 5

Honestly MJ caught so much flack and false allegations from people that supporting Trump would be the least of his issues.

he's telling you check dubs (these)

>implying LBJ will ever be as legendary as MJ
yeah no
>Mayweather
holy kek

i specifically said this generation fag

and yes LBJ and Mayweather are it ignorant fool

What does this expression convey?

World's greatest artist? I don't think so, bruv.

Jesus, Kendrick is tiny.

>when you're rich enough to fly first class with Donald Trump and Michael Jackson but not famous enough to take a picture with either of them.

it's the other way round, my dude

I am the greatest dubsman alive

He''s 5'5.... like me;-;

CRASHING THIS PLANE

>Urge to bomb intensifies

> dude im rich lmao
> creative
I love Kanye but you gotta be kidding

Peace

>confusing Sikhs and Muslims

The Sikh man may look foreign and intimidating, however he doesn't in fact want to kill you. Rather, his forefathers have fought against the armies of Islam for centuries. In fact, statistically speaking, he probably contributes more to the American economy than you do.

This guy gets it.

>4'7"
HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Say it to his face

youtube.com/watch?v=eIhHZuwIsvs

What - so if he's not Muslim he just gets a pass? That's profiling.

More like #derp

>derp
is this 2009?

Some nigger refugees.

Wrong pic OP

>I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot
>tfw Mike Tyson will never rape you into submission

Sikhism is a totally based religion senpai:
>equality for men and women
>no monopoly of religious """""""truth""""", accept all religious interpretations as valid
> non-violent, except against M*slim invaders
> strong work ethic, believe in enterprise and building family business
> delicious food (Punjabi region of India has some of the best cuisine)
>carry a symbolic dagger everywhere to represent their take-no-shit, defend with honor beliefs
>beards
>no phony """prophets"""" that scam people for all their worth, maximum reverence goes to teachers and the holy book
>NEVER been any Sikh terrorists in the west

Also, all the Sikhs I've ever met have been genuinely lovely people.

Is this b8? You really think that's all MBDTF boils down to? Why, then, do you think it received the critical acclaim that it did? Listen to the album again, it is much more than >dude im rick lmao, its a dissection of Kanye West's identity as a pop culture figure, examining and exploring all the various sides of his persona, and he's partly embodying a character on it too, a slightly caricatured version of himself, which can be seen on the cover with the sphinx, hence why the overtly materialistic themes on songs like Dark Fantasy and throughout work, in context. They are not merely Kanye saying >dude im rich lmao, but exaggerating all of his personal traits as a human to present a caricaturized version of himself that we as the audience can then observe from somewhat of a distance.

Dark Fantasy explores his hedonism and penchant for decadence, Gorgeous explores his social and racial perceptiveness, Power beautifully explores his ego and defends it as being the driver behind his creative brilliance, and so on. By the end of the album, Kanye has sufficiently explored and examined all sides of himself in such a way that the listener feels as if they now have a full picture of the man, in all his glory and all his shortcomings. There's a subtle narrative arc throughout the album too, an emotional, thematic thread that ties each song to the one which follows it, such as how "All of the Lights" ends on such a triumphant note, and is immediately preceded by the chilling "I shoot the lights out" opener in "Monster", marking a clear descent into horror and darkness from the previous optimism and hopefulness. It arguably takes more skill to successfully communicate such a subtle narrative arc than it does to communicate a straightforward, surface-level narrative as Kendrick did in GKMC.

Re-listen to the album again, that's all I'll say.

Jesus dude

Fucking autist literally has to defend kanyes honor

you are literally the kind of person south park is taking the piss out of in the episode where stan and co. write a book of nothing but swearing and nonsense, and people read into it like it some genius art piece, making up meanings and philosophies.

only difference is that you're defending garbage you listen to rather than read.

>delicious food

and giving out free food is literally part of the religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langar_(Sikhism)

That's not Lebron and Flying Lotus

Yes, I forgot about that. Anyone that wants to come to the temple can eat for free, but you have to pitch in and help with the preparation and clean up. Doesn't matter if you are shoeless beggar or some big shot lawyer, everyone sits together, eats together, works together. Can you imagine trying to encourage that in Catholic places of worship?

Neither of you answered my question regarding why, if MBDTF is as thematically shallow as one of you implied with your "dude im rich" comment, it received such critical acclaim and is still in great standing today.

Nor did you two attempt to counter even a single point that I made in my previous paragraph where I presented my personal interpretation of MBDTF and why it is praiseworthy. Instead, you chose to fall back on your >muh contrarianist bullshit, likely because you are incapable of actually thinking for yourself and providing an proper interpretation of MBDTF that sufficiently defends your stance on it.

Stupid Kendrick shills. If Kendrick was active back in the mid-90s to early 2000s, nobody would care about him relative to all the other artists active, like Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem, Andre 3k, and so on. He's INCREDIBLY fortunate to be working in the industry at a time where mumblerappers and other bullshit have taken over and modern-day commercial rap is practically on life support as a result, just barely getting by each day, so when an artist like Kendrick exists, who happens to be genuinely good and is clearly putting a lot of effort into his work, people hail him as some sort of messiah and already consider him one of the best hip-hop artists of all time. I don't hate Kendrick, I think he's a great artist. What I hate is how unanimously dickrided he is by virtually every normie into hip-hop. The meme I posted earlier was in jest, but you stupid Kendrick shills literally couldn't take it, your cognitive faculties seem to shut down when a clearly superior artist, like Kanye, is stated to be better than your precious "savior" of hip-hop.

I simply presented what I consider to be a reasonable interpretation of what is universally considered one of the best albums of the decade, and you assholes couldn't respond with anything of substance, so you decided to just attack me.

he's autistic but mbdtf is good

>the world's greatest artist
t. 12 y.o.

Huh, Serena Williams and Justin Vernon look weird in this pic

He actually had an interesting fitness regimen if you're interested

muscleprodigy.com/mike-tyson-workout/

He's said in the past that he never benched in his prime and instead punched weighted punching bags. However, there is footage of him benching 405 for reps. It's funny that you mention his legs, as he was actually well-known for having abnormally large legs for a boxer.

(There's a lot of cardio involved in boxing, so smaller legs is the norm.)

Anyway to keep this music related here's a diss track that Tyson recorded a couple of months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvPjwJIGIZ0

>Kendrick LaManlet

Muslims want to kill people

>He actually had an interesting fitness regimen if you're interested

Am I on /fit/ now?

can I get a tl;dr

tl;dr: Kanye needs a finger in his ass to cum

that means there is one more album after DAMN that coming out this week

>"MBDTF is 'high art' because I have 9 extra chromosomes"

Overrated af