Sometimes my girlfriend hits me when she freaks out over nothing at all. (sudden face slap, kicks out)

Sometimes my girlfriend hits me when she freaks out over nothing at all. (sudden face slap, kicks out)

When and how is it okay to hit back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubKUP8c0FHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spinning thunder roundhouse kick her in the fuckin face

Anything below the belt justifies a punch to the ol' tits in my opinion.

You could hit her back, but you'll just end up in jail.

Just ditch that idiot and get a new one, that one's broken.

Ditch that bitch

I'm a handyman. .I like to fix things myself.
Yeah but it would only satisfy me if she learned anything..

Shes actually a keeper 99 percent of the time taking away the sudden violent outbursts.

I think a woman is a balance between nice and insane.

LIke with dogs you just have to associate the slaps with the thing the did wrong, then it will sink in

Don't hit her back for something like that.

Tell her to stop or you're done with her. Now if she's trying to choke you out or do serious harm hit her back I guess.

I'd say when she pulls out a weapon because then it's self defense

your allready fucked. next up she will cuck you. take the remains of your dignity and dump her.

You should be slipping to the side she is throwing from and landing your straight right on her chin or shooting a double leg if you don't feel confident in your hands.

if repeating numerals i get my ex back this month

"Accidentally" drop a tool on her head

I don't think that would teach her anything..
its not like that though
that's great, but again I want her to feel that hitting is bad, and she shouldn't hit bcs that's what it feels like.

btw she was beat up by an impotent former ex boyfriend. I took her virginity and she trust me a lot and will do anything I ask. But when she feels insecure/threatened, she can get violent and angry

Lol faggot. Get rekt

Not like numbers decide what happens anyway. No wonder she left your dumb ass.

George jones has a solution to your problem son youtu.be/ubKUP8c0FHE

Lol just jokes my dude, but in all honesty tell her that shit ain't right and if she has an issue just walk away. Or if she hits you again just work on your head movement. Speaking of that, if you just get insanely good at head movement and building your reaction time, she will miss and it'll be funny probably, and maybe she'll stop.

Do you think she deserved it?Look at the way she treats you; you are asking how to get away with hitting her for fucks sake

I like the idea. She's so fast though.. And if i look down or blink (WHACK!) .. haha

But i've until now just held her at arms distance and told her to calm down

knock that bitch flying. tell her you're a feminist and you believe women are just as capable of taking a Kienzan to the face as anyone.

U man, if u dont hit your gf, u fucking faggot. Go no and break her face!

Hit her in the pussy. With your dick. Seriously. My ex was the same. She would attack me with stuff. Even got bloody a couple times. During the actual incident I would bear hug her until she calmed down. Then go have "make up sex" which was an excuse for me to pound her into oblivion to the point that she wasn't walking in pain.

Only slapped her once and it was for something she said.

no iasked an opinion on when and how it would be okay moraly.. not about getting away with it

We have sex whenever i want to, i don't need an excuse for that.

But the hugging to calm down is okay. Only think is she's being loud and it stresses me out

Muslim?

Next time you're horny, and when she least expects it, sneak up behind her and just straight up surprise sex her, grab her and wrestle her to the ground and put your forearm up to her mouth to let her bite you, this will let her know that you're not trying to hurt her and once she calms down love her.

This is actually the best suggestion I've gotten so far. It has it all.

The forearm thing is sth ppl do with dogs right ?

Just bark at her, shout hey and ask her why the fuck she thinks she can hit you. She'll fold.

I said already she's being loud and it stresses me out. Why would I bark and be loud? .. bad and beta suggestion. Shouting HEY is a sign of fear and loss of control.

Idk

Nah ukrainian. slav shit.

EVERYONE CARES