Is anyone else constantly depressed? I've been having trouble seeing the bright side of life...

Is anyone else constantly depressed? I've been having trouble seeing the bright side of life, and I've begun contemplating suicide.
Even when I try to talk to people about it they think it's not as serious as it really is. I've become numb and just want to die Sup Forums.
Is there anything worth living for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time to be an hero and get a high score.

Honestly there is a lot to live for, maybe you need to just live life as is and go ham. Literally have some fucking fun and backpack the states, fucking go Forrest Gump and run like the Watamalon Dude.

Also check em.

:]

Honestly thinking about it.

Do not an hero user - you will make everyone you know very sad. :(

You'll get through it op, hang in there. There's people who love you, reach out to them.

To do all that I would need a sence of drive to get up and leave. Honestly I don't think it would help anyways. I would probably end up killing myself on the road too.

Before you do it, write a note placing the blame squarely on a single person.

This, I dated a girl who's dad committed suicide and she was all sorts of damaged.

if you do make the news

no.

>Is there anything worth living for?
You're chemically imbalanced. Get some fucking exercise.

no lol u fag get out your dark closet u little bumboy

see the light you vampyre

That's the thing. No one does care. My parents just tell me to pray, (cause christianfag), My sister tells me to fuck off, and I don't have a gf anymore cause she found another guy. That's all I have. No friends, no coworkers, nothing but family, and even then they all suck.

>you will make everyone you know very sad
They only care afterwards because it's the "right thing to do".

I'm in a deep depression at the moment. I get not talking to people about it - although with me, I just don't see a point in it, anymore. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but sadly, I do not; other than, don't end your life. It may end your suffering, but it will create endless suffering for others. Know that you are loved. I hope you can find peace for yourself someday. Take care of yourself.

Femanon here with dat depression. Been in a good place the last few months. Every time you're deep in it you want to just die, but every time you come out of it you're glad you didn't.

I recently found out that a lot of people have depression because they can't convert some B vitamins into other bullshit to make serotonin. Some people found that if they take B100 vitamins or multivitamins or in some cases folic acid, they were able to treat their depression.

It's worth a try. I think you prolly need to take it for a couple weeks to know if it's working tho

How old are you?
Do like >725465249 said and get some exercise. If you're old enough to drive and have health insurance, maybe look into therapy. Having someone listen and give you feedback is very helpful.

ur tits might help

i actually was gonna make a thread about this. i have a girlfriend and no job live at home, going to college, and i cant find the happiness. probably just smoke too much weed. 19btw

Thanks, I'll try it.

I haven't heard of that before, but I'd say stick to the basics. Exercise and healthy eating.

Question, why an hero and take people with? I never understood that, is it an attempt to leave a mark on history or something?

I think it's people releasing their anger towards society for rejecting them.

I'm 20, and I admit I could do with some exercise.

hey dude please don't even think or joke about killing yourself. it is the single most selfish thing you could possibly do, living your life is all you will know, and without it there will literally be nothing. I am sure millions of people around the world would trade places with you in a heartbeat. You have lots to live for, you just need to go out and find it.

This makes me so angry. That's a selfish thing for you to think. Everyone you ever called a friend or even an acquaintance will be impacted. The guilt they will feel for not having been able to read the signs and for not reaching out will haunt them for the rest of their lives

>They only care afterwards because it's the "right thing to do".
some do, some really care

4 years, 2 attempts later and countless times with a rope around my neck. I can say it does get better honestly it does. I know when I was suicidal the words it gets better was the last thing I wanted to hear nor even read heck even believe. I can honestly say it does though.

As I sit here with blood running down my wrist
As I sit here with the ducklings taking their first swim
As I sit here with the stars glowing brighter then ever before
As I sit here with the day turning to the 8th
As I sit here I know I will never be the same me
As I sit here I know I am no longer the old me who was on the 7th.

Thats where you are wrong.
try to do so something social
Anything you like really, then afterwards, tell me if you are feeling better.

Also, if you are already contemplating suicide you have nothing to lose, you might just want to try it out

Seriously man, exercise helps. Don't end your life without trying things that are proven very effective in fighting it. You'll get through it and you'll be glad you didn't let it take over.

>it is the single most selfish thing you could possibly do
>this meme

It's a new area of research. Publications on this topic kinda just started rolling out a couple months ago actually

Then maybe they should pay more fucking attention.

Can confirm, I had two childhood friends that committed suicide and I still wish I could've helped. This was years ago.

>The guilt they will feel for not having been able to read the signs and for not reaching out will haunt them for the rest of their lives
I don't think people are that selfless.

I am currently drunk off of my ass, but willing to talk to others, whats your sadness?
Need advice? Need some help? Hit me up.

Will birdshot work if it's to the front of the skull or should I go buy some buckshot? The shotgun's kinda old.

Normal people don't know about what it's like being depressed and they have a hard time wrapping their heads around it. Also nobody is a fucking mind reader. If you need help, you need to ask. You need to tell people that you've been thinking about ending your life.

You're not alone OP, we're all here cause we care. Most of us here have probably at some point felt like you do now, I know I have. But it does get better, time heals all wounds. Just make an honest effort to change whatever's causing you to feel that way.

Id advice buckshot, more damage but honestly I'd advice neither.

Yeah.. the day people love you the most when you're dead.
But don't worry, someday your life will be better.

I had a looot of trouble in my life, my depression became worse and worse just because of my ex. We've been together for 3 years and he destroyed me in many ways. He was one of many reasons why I dropped school. I had no one too, my father is an asshole, my mother is drug addicted and sister is dead.. But many things going better after I broke up with him.

Just try to fokus on yourself, I'm very sure you're a good person and you can do a lot of things if you want to. You don't need anyone if you have you!
Don't care about the other!

I am skeptical of that, there's a difference on being rejected by society and completely missing the starting gun on learning how to interact with the outside world like a normal functioning human.

The laughs, the smiles, the love and the comfort
Thank you for it all
It was a feeling I had long since forgotten
Nov.7/16 a day to never forget.

Up upon this mountain which brought me to my new high, it will bring me to my new low. A low down below where I shall remain

My grades are shit cause my teacher is a liberal cunt and it's my last year to graduate with a diploma. My girlfriend cheated on me with an old friend. I can't find a job because California's job market is shit. My family forces religion down my throat. Have anger issues and lash out at people constantly. I'm just done man. I want to die, I feel so lonely and cold, like a soggy lump of shit in a pool.

>the day people love you the most when you're dead.
Because they don't have to put up with your whiney shit anymore.

This. No one can read your mind, OP. I've been there, and now as I look back on it, years later, I can see how much of an idiot I was.

I guess more or less what I meant was their perception of society rejecting them, whether it's caused by society or their own lack of social skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

I just moved 600 Miles away from where i knew anybody in november, im twenty years old, since i was 18 ive been in and out of jail / rehab.. ive been clean ( other than the occasional beverage on holidays with family or occasional smoke ) for the last year, i lack social skills because im used to being able to pick up chicks / make friends while high as a kite, just moved to the 630, job market up here is also shit as fuck. work one day a week. ya its pretty rough...

You told someone that you're contemplating suicide and they didn't think that was serious? Are they legitimately retarded?

I was just thinking the same thing. You come from nothing you're going back to nothing what have you lost?

I don't know. They might be.

Lemme tell you a story about myself,
>18 years old
>3 years of crippling depression
>A suicide attempt later
>A hidden drug abuse no one say
>Self harm and eating disorders out to bloom in my mind
>Hated myself, couldn't grasp the reality that is my world
>Tried to attempt suicide during grade 10
>Noone knew til my second attempt when I was admitting myself and my mothers boyfriend called my sister.
>Long story short, no one knew I refused to get help. I refused to become happy because I didn't know what it felt to be happy.
>I refused to become better, I refused to become happy and normal as I would put it
>I was alone, walking in the forest cutting my wrist open like never before. (use to cut my thighs only)
>And here I am happy as never before...

Conclusion out of my story, it does get better, You may feel alone and I don't blame you so did I but you truly aren't along. You are with your friends, your family and so many more.

Sorry if I don't make much sense, currently drunk off of my ass. Not depressed or anything, just felt like drinking... 1.5L of wine has me buzzing pretty goddamn hard.

>average_teenage_gril.jpg

How can you afford rent?

Eh, expect for alot of personal things I left out... And I mean alot...

I suck dicks down at the Y.

You know what. Maybe I should reevaluate my life, take a breather and study my surroundings more. Exercise, and eat better. Maybe you are all right. I hope it works. Thanks guys. Tits for the help.

i have a trust, i dont need the money, its more of a dont want to sit in my house all day sort of thing... plus work is a good way to meet people.

You mean a lot. Two words.

Kek, OP here, Can confirm.

i tell you shitty story yes
>me be 19
>me be lonely
>me go to kms
>me drive out to desert
>me take tube and attach to exhaust pipe
>tube detaches
>me reattach with duct tape
>tube detach again
>me feel stupid
>me drive home

moral of the story kys without looking or feeling stupid

You should kill yourself. I could find you a job and a partner if you'd quit being a little spoilt bitch.
You want my help?

How could you do that if I killed myself dumbass.

Gee user, I dunno...

It's my profession. I can see you're about 14....maybe even younger. You hate yourself so much that you actually go out of your way to make other people Haye you.
It looks like you do it accidentally too.

OP Talk to your doctor. SSRIs will change your life. Anti-depressants. They will fix your brain.

You are the reason Sup Forums is shit now, I'm sure you beat off to fucking transexual monkeys and children you egotistical cock slap.

OP Talk to your salesman. Bullets will change your life. 9mm. They will fix your brain.

1 out of 2

Talk to your local grocery store employee, captain crunch will change your life. Peanut butter crunch will fix your brain.

>femanon here
>proceeds to ramble on about things that had nothing to do with being a female.

This is why you are an attention whore.
This is why TOGTFO

hey fags

Thank you for this thread. This has been on my mind because I was thinking about posting it to a forum that matters.

First of all: nobody is going to come and save you. This seems harsh, but it's true. Sympathetic people can come and make your situation a little better, but depression is an underlying problem between you and yourself.

I had mine for about 5 years. I envied the people with the passion for life that they'd want to end it. I didn't feel anything at all. There were two mantras that helped at least get me to the point of functioning.

The first one is, imagine depression like the flu. Your mind, like your body, is an organism, and will try to burn out a pathology. Organisms feel pain to guide them to what's better for that organism, and depression is no different. The military says that pain is the feeling of weakness leaving your body. Follow what depression tells you to clear it out.

The second one is what really did it for me and kept from finding a ditch to drown in. It's this quote from Nietzsche, I think from beyond good and evil. Slow down before you shout over-education, I'm almost absolutely sure this is the wrong reading of this quote. The quote was "amore fati," which is latin for "love of fate." The way I read it was that, a lot of folks seem brave because they suffer hardship and overcome. These are the people whose father dies and they're sad for a bit and are brave for overcoming it. Not to detract from their bravery, but amore fati means loving that fate.

Pain is the ultimate underline to the fact that you're alive. Pain burns the fact that you're alive into you. You have a unique experience of what life means. And, life is a miracle. The chances are fucking miniscule that you're here to feel anything at all.

Depression will leave scars. You're never going to be the same. It's like emergency surgery, and you'll have to do some surgery on your mind. You'll survive.

Fuck off faggot, it's not rambling or attention seeking if she's contributing to the thread.

I'm gonna make it even longer because nobody will read it anyway.

Wear those scars with pride. You've experienced a part of life that not many others will and will get through it. You're a fucking life explorer and will get your badge.

Try psychedelic drugs.

Interesting perspective. I agree, pain builds character. In the end, we'll be stronger and more experienced.

Good writeup, similar to my own thoughts and experience
Had many years of dreamlike emptiness in my world, it's true that you can't fix perception, it stays with you until the times you forget to think about it, this is the only 'secret' to recovery, never even tried those mind numbing pharmapoppers

One last thing
>And, life is a miracle. The chances are fucking miniscule that you're here to feel anything at all.
Don't be so certain, cause... "the more you know"
>we're here forever

Oh yeah, forgot that exercise helps.