I really need your help. I weigh 167kg and i don't know what to do. I don't know how it got this bad...

I really need your help. I weigh 167kg and i don't know what to do. I don't know how it got this bad. I'm 23 and i don't want to be like this anymore please help me. What should I do?

Cardio lots of it. Avoid bread, sugar (fruit is ok), grease, and oil. Dont jack off.

Why no jacking off?

You might break your fucking legs trying, but you should just go for a goddamn daily walk.

change your diet first, at your size cardio could be harmful if you do to much at once. Get rid of sugars, limit your food to 3 meals a day. make sure youre walking.

take baby steps at first, it might seem hard, but it will be worth it.

If your body cant handle using a jump rope try shadow boxing. Jumping and running up and down stairs is great cardio. The latter can be quite dangerous though.

Probably to build up testosterone in order to have energy and the ability for some serious exercises later on

are you fucking insane? anyone at 167kg who tries to do cardio will explode.

OP: see a doctor about a managed diet. they do that sort of thing, or at least they'll refer you to a dietician. you don't want to take the advice of anyone on /fit/, because they're less about health and more about looking swole in case any girls are watching,

Supposedly no orgasms for days bring your testosterone levels to normal. It helps make your body burn fat and function right

How tall are you?

yeah, but 10 cc of cum leaving the body every day reduces your mass by 10 grams. that's one percent of a kg. if you can produce a spoonful one hundred times, that'll bring you down to 166.

it also raises your basal metabolic rate and helps you burn carbs a little faster.

Every time I see your pic related I can literally quote " I don't know how it got this bad" before I read your post. Youre the only one who uses that image

Instead of remaking the same thread, over and over and over, why not take any of the advice given to you in the past?

Or would you rather just keep complaining about it instead of pretending you'll ever make an effort to get in shape? I think that's something you need to admit to yourself and come to terms with.

Your testosterone levels drop... making you more likely to quit and start procrastination more and eat shit.

Keep fapping to a night thing... so you can have nightmares

I read this with my cock in my hand..

Reconsidering a few choices

Try meth

It got that bad because you eat shit and don't fucking move.

Do the opposite.

If you want to lose weight as well as the risk of your heart exploding, you need to go vegan. Like, a low calorie diet. No meat, no dairy. all fruits and veg. you can eat as much as you want, but you need to eliminate the fat. Exersize daily until you can star working out. just keep your body in motion all the time. drink water lots of it, no more pop. If you want to live, you better start taking yourself sertiously, do something, anything. at leasrt get some research done tonight.

>wahhh i dont know what to do! Actually im just whining because i know the obvious answer is diet and exercise but thats too hard and i want a quick and easy way out wahhh

Try using a pool if you can. Walk around in the shallow end or swim. Its easier on the body if your organs can handle it. Dont avoid it because of peer pressure. This is about you not them.

Wait fapping at night gives nightmares?

He will still need the meat. Eat poultry like chicken. Avoid fried and breaded.

>vegan
>to eliminate the fat

Nigger there is not need to go that far, Chicken and Fish are good sources of health meat, especially for loosing fat.
As well as eggs been a great source of things your.boady needs.

Nice trips but this is bullshit. Keep drinking the nofap koolaid. Keep fapping and stop eating so much OP. Walk if you can.