How do I let my sister know no matter what she finally does after all these years. She is out of the will...

How do I let my sister know no matter what she finally does after all these years. She is out of the will. I'm the executer. She has ti suck my dick and swallow to be allowed back in. True story. Pic not related.

You're one weird sad fuck

Text her, show pics

B. Im serious. Any ideas. Been disowned for years.

Is it really that weird?

Pics of sister

What do I say. How do I say it?

Make sure you fuck her raw. Women are worthless scum, most of'em. They are retarded nigger fuckers, meaning they are even less intelligent than a nigger is because they are a niggers fuck hole.

What's the fuck do I say?

I'm willing to text her. I just need to know what to say. This is real.

Anybody interested in the girl in the pic? Heather

Sis, we need to talk about the will, you've been removed from it but I know how to get you back on it

Post her reply so we know this is legit

got cucked eh ? she sucked that bbc and you liked it, til it burned from inside. cheers faggot

'sup bitch, wanna be back in the will ? I can tell you how

You don't know how wills work, retard

Just bring it up to her (IRL, don't use any sort of text since this may or may not be some kind of crime) and see how open she is to the idea. Maybe change it to vaginal, too, and if you're really lucky, she may like it and go out with you after.

You never know, this could turn into a regular thing if you're polite and you play your cards right.

If he plays his cards right forcing his sister to have sex with him might end in a relationship? Are you retarded or just autistic?

Optimistic and on 6mg of Lunesta.

I still say it could work.

Yes , you need help user

Hey BB wan sum fuk

First of all, only two 'e's in 'executor,' cunt. Come back when someone gives a shit about you.