/B, my baby girl is moving away to college for good in May. How do I cope with losing my princess?

/B, my baby girl is moving away to college for good in May. How do I cope with losing my princess?

Tell her to lose some weight.

Give her the ol lickaroo and fuck her good before leaving.

you look like a good father. ever tried rape?

This was posted by her a couple weeks ago. Objectively I don't think weight is a problem

Well you should start by coping with the fact that she's probably going to get dicked down by a bunch of niggers all throughout her college career.

God no

I paid for her to get an IUD so she can do as she pleases in college with minimal backlash. I trust her judgement

Dump her nudes.

Thank you kindly
T. Chad

>objectively

Sounds pretty subjective, bruv. It's okay, pigs don't roam far from the trough.

I obviously have none of those.

So what the fuck is the point of this thread?

I was asking advice on how to get over missing her being a single dad, or IG AMA? It doesn't always have to be nudes

Single dad. . .you fucked her.

OP has sexy pix of his daughter
Who is she

You won't have to. She's put on the freshman 15 her senior year in hs.

That doesn't add up

Become a trap OP
You will get all the love you want there

Put a hidden cam in the bathroom to catch her naked and then jerk off to her when you feel lonely and miss her. When was the last time you saw her pussy?

1: that doesn't sound like it will fill my life with purpose again. 2: we have separate bedrooms, I respect her privacy. 3: I had to bring her more shaving cream while she was shaving about 2/3 years ago? So then

Bump

You could just get yourself a GF, and text and call you daughter often to make sure she's doing well, but that's a too normal advice for Sup Forums.

Was she in the shower shaving her pussy? Was she embarrassed that you saw her naked?

Throw her a gangbang party before she goes, watch her get filled with/covered in 20 guys cum. That way you won't miss her as much.

Show her cunt on Sup Forums. It helps.

Did you also buy her her first vibrator like all good dad's should?

I'll try to call her daily but I know she'll be busy. And she was in the shower,but she didn't even reach around the curtain, just pulled the whole curtain back

No, but I did catch her with one when she was 16. Not using it, but I found it in her room. She told me it was a joke gift

>joke gift
Sure! :)

Please keep sharing more of her

Nice! You got a full frontal view, what would she have been 15?

Yes, but she was a very early bloomer

I'm guessing she's not a virgin, do you know how many guys she had sex with?

She's gonna get black'd lol

How was the pussy is she a hairy girl?

We talk about everything, last time we talked about that she said it was still on one hand

I didn't look closely, but it seemed pretty hairy, that's why she was shaving?

So with the IUD she's let guys cum in her pussy? Has she gone in to detail? It's good that your open with her, builds trust.

It blocks semen from entering the egg by releasing a spermicide, so I mean, technically yes

Do what every dad does and date a girl that reminds you of her. Should be easy since you can use the whole "I miss my little angel" shtick to get MILF pussy

Not bad when was her first? I'm sure your a cool dad you let any of them fuck her in her room?

>Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman in a bar. Limey says, "I found a packet of fags in my daughter's room. I didn't even know she smoked." Mick says, "I found a pint of whisky in mine's. I didn't know she drank." Scotty says, "I found a box of condoms in me daughter's room and I didn't even know she had a cock."

I'm usually out working late, but she has a closed door policy until 10 I allow. And when she was 14

Yeah I men't any guys fuck her no condom and blow loads in her? Has she ever confessed was like in sex?

Ever heard her having sex?

She's never told me that much detail

Does she have a steady BF?

Yes

What was the feeling listening to her having an orgasm?

She looks like a nice girl. Has she tried anal, did you talk about that

I felt weird, I went outside and worked in my wood shop after I started hearing it

Does she know you have heard her? She doesn't seem the embarrassed type.

You need a hobby... stamp collecting.. or maybe you could start working on transitioning to a fully post Op transvestite

Where did she post it?

Become a trap OP, we love all traps with open arms. You'll forget about her once you transition

Yes she apologized after.

VSCO

Ever check her phone? If you found naked pics or a sex vid online or something of her would you watch it?

Yes I check her phone once a week, never found anything. And I probably would for a minute out of horror than shut it up

Yeah that's about the normal reaction a parent would have.

Yes

What are you check for exactly when you do?

android or iphone, go into her gmail and search for:

in:sent has:attachment jpg

imagine all the guys she's gonna fuck, then fap to it

I just make sure she's got nothing nude or bad on her phone. I usually don't even look anyymore, I just take her phone one night a week so she can be unplugged

Anything special planned you want to do with her before she goes off to college? Sexual or otherwise? (I'm joking about the sex ;)

Were going on a vacation just us two to Costa Rica for her spring break, and that's pretty much it

So do you have sex with hookers? Is she understanding of your personal life?

If you murder her and mummify her, you can keep her forever and ever

No, I date off an on. But yes she knows she's my biggest oriority

I don't know how but I'm going to fap to your ugly ass daughter.

I personally think my daughter is beautiful. Would others agree

Well I hope she offers and gives you a goodbye blowjob before she goes off to college.

She looks like a happy fun girl to me.

That most certainly would be shocking. "Most scandalous" thing that ever happens is massages

You massage her? Or you mean she gives you massages? So would a hand job be likely?

You play with her tits?

We both give each other massages whenever asked

What does she wear? G-string no top?

Do you think she would be comfortable knowing that you post pictures of her unknowingly on user site??

Usually shorts and a sports bra, it's almost always after sports. I usually go just shorts

So when you do her back does she take it off? Do you look at her tits when she turns over or are you a total gentlemen?

Yes she does. And I never try to look, but she's a young woman, so she is topless around the house once in a while

Worst thing I ever found was a "cock tribute" of her she had on her phone. Grossed me out to no end

What was the pic of her for the tribute? Or was it just a dick pic?

This is the lamest excuse at an attempt for an incest thread.

It was just a selfie of her, printed out with cum on it and a cock near it. When I asked her she said some random guy sent it and she forgot to delete it

Fuck your daughter OP.

You certainly sound like a loving father but also, deep down, wouldn't mind to fuck her. Am I right? No excuses now.

Grossest thing I've ever seen hands down. I might puke if I ever saw it again

I mean maybe some dark part of me, but I'd never risk our relationship

OP, hold that whale down and fuck it, right nao! Pussy.

You might as well fuck her OP as young chicks who go to college always end up banging older dudes that look like their father.

what a cutie - I bet she has a little pink ass hole that deserves to be tongue fucked. Every catch yourself looking at her bum, daddy?

I mean, I'm just a man, sometimes I'll steal a glance. She does have a large butt. Never think more of it however

Someone please do one lmao

You could probably go for it successfully OP. Honestly.

So was your cock better? You should have said to her that she could do a lot better and that yours was better than his just to see her reaction?

Somewhere there is video of OP slamming his kid's fartbox. You're a sick fuck, OP. Seek help or an hero. But first post cunt pics of that fat daughter of yours.

any pictures of that butt?