Lel

Lel

My ex boyfriend honestly

sorry about your dick op

Makes me look huge

You poor bastards

is that limp or hard?

Makes me look normal

You know I fucking hate myself and this threads reminds me of one reason why I shouldn't. Only one girl ever said something negative about my dick that actually saw it and it sure as shit wasn't while we were fucking lol.

Hard

rip
im about the same i guess

what'd she say?

I legitimately want to understand why people have dicks like this and how they live a normal life. Like how in the fuck would a person be able to live with this. Maybe you/they are cool with it but I wouldn't be able to handle it I want to kill myself enough as it is, this shit would literally drive me to suicide.

Donald trump?

It's hard, especially when I've had to get naked at doctors and hospital's in front of multiple people. Quite embarrassing

No, I'm pretty sure its your mom.

She said my dick was long and "stringy" which is bullshit, she told me later she only said that because when she asked if I though she could improve her appearance at all, I said she could stand to drop a few lbs, this was after asking me several times without getting an answer cuz I don't fall for that shit normally.

Muricans had a diet full of shit for at least three generations, all the hormones you put in your food is flooding americans even before being conceived.

If this is you I would seek testosterone therapy like seriously no one deserves to live like this. Nature truly is a cruel bitch, and I will be honest with you it can affect your sex life. Most attractive women I've met are shallow pieces of shit that would use this kind of thing against you even though it's something you can't change. YOLO nip that shit in the bud.

Dam you fell for some weak bait.. Triggered

Most people have seen my tiny cock, thanks to a girl I trusted. Sent it to almost everyone I know. Feelsbadman

If you think I actually give a shit, then you are sorely mistaken. I couldn't give two shits either way. I didn't vote for him, but I couldn't pass up the low hanging fruit.

You know man I feel you, I'm American and I truly feel like I have fucked up genetics from our shitty food. Sure I had the luxury to overeat and I AM ultimately responsible for the way I am, but most cheap readily available sustenance isn't good for your body here. I had bitch tits as a teen, thank god I got rid of them.

It's really sad tbh because I CAN and do pull bitches but I still sympathize with dudes like you because I've been where you're at. Some women really piss me the fuck off. They seek out men who are physically and emotionally abusive psychopaths for a cheap thrill, and then use shy/nice men as emotional and even financial support only to toss them aside like used toilet paper once they've gotten their fill. My ex would constantly change her mind about what she wanted in a man and would literally toy with and tweak my personality based on her desires at the time and that shit was abusive as fuck. One week she wanted a cutesie hipster man/ numale who sympathized with her emotions, the next she wanted me to choke her while I fucked her in the ass. I know it's all part of the game but sometimes the shit wears me the fuck out.

That's a small penis!

:/

>My ex boyfriend honestly
actually its any guy that looks at you

First rule dont talk about ur micro penis

I've never told anyone this but here goes.

>was born with a small pee hole
>parents were told that it'll open up or not become a problem
>did become problem
>got infected and pee hole was getting smaller
>dont remember how it looked but remember it burning like absolute hell when i peed
>least intrusive option was to get an early circumcision
>did procedure
>as i became more aware i put two n two and realized my dick had never grown
>also has excess skin on the corona
>once puberty passed and realized it was gonna be like this forever
>asked parents
>they said the procedure went fine
>said that extra skin was result of the surgery and circumcision

I honest to god don't think either my parents told me the truth or the doctors fucked it up and never told my parents
but it kiiinda sucks because i have great flirting skills and have never had problems getting close to the girls i want to bang
but when it gets to tthat point i give em the run around in fear of a bruised ego. the few girls that did make it did seem to enjoy
it and they usually orgasm first and if its good twice or more before i do sooo... just gotta pick the right ones.

here here, I'd fucking killmyself