Solve it faggots

Solve it faggots

gey bones

You can make the Trolleys crash ab B-4, but I won't since I'll probably get into prison and shit

Numberphile did an episode on a similar problem. Their problem had to do with a birthday.

>trolley

Are you people fucking mental?

How is that a trolley?

Its a train or a tram. You put groceries in a trolley. Or boxes on them.

D1?

This sounds like a case for... Presh Talkwaker!

Mind Your Decisions.

c1

The answer is C3

show your work

Why would I stop Cheryl?

How the fuck would you even start to work this out

its a 3 cause each of the rail ways with only one solution cause them to know the answer but since Albert also knew that the other guy didn't know it would have to have also crossed 2 i don't expect you cucks to understand

This is correct

How does Cheryl intend on crashing 5 trolleys and how does crashing two stop her

Albert says "I know you do not know". The only way Bernard could know is if it was 4 or 5, and Albert knows it cannot be 4 or 5 because it is not A or B, so he effectively tells Bernard "it is C or D".
Bernard says "Now I know", the information of C or D is enough, so it is not 1. He is saying it must be 2 or 3 or 4.
Albert then knows the answer must be 3 because he knows it is C. We know it is C because D would be ambiguous between 2 and 4.

Thats a dolly. Groceries go in a cart or buggy. You take the trolly to work.

dolly>trolley my sides

Why is it not a or b

>dolly

You guys are retarded

Nevermind I see the logic

why do you automatically jump to 4 and 5 in the beginning of your thinking?

I meant to say 5 or 6

ohhh i see it now, damn i feel stupid i was trying to decipher some super sneaky shit in what they were saying but the dude basically gives it away immediately. nice job

>implying that is a dolly and not a love doll

explain please

Nigga what

Summon demons.

What happened to track 6

son of a bitch
the absolute madman

>I know that you don't know either
Meaning the number has to be one that has more than one option, thus ruling out track 5 and 6, leaving only 1, 2, 3, and 4
>At first I didn't know what the correct pad was, but now I do
Since he ruled out 4, and 5, that means the correct letter has only one possibility left since he was able to figure it out, so if you look at all the lettered tracks, being sure to remove all the options that intersect with tracks 5 and 6, you're only left with letter B as the track with only one possible option, meaning the crash will occur at B5

It's A6 dipshits.
Bernard has the number, but there's only one pad on track 6, therefore it has to be A6.

Shit nevermind, it could totally be 5B too. I'm high as shit right now

B4

This makes me feel retarded. I totally get the logic problem here, but the wording and set up of this is confusing as hell. Why would crashing a trolly at a pad stop the 50 people dieing? Why are there 10 people in each car? What does that have to do with anything? What is so weird and off about the wording and phrasing here? Something isn't right, like it was written in another language and translated, but is still slightly off.

You shithead, your first move was to dismiss track 5

so it can not be B5

yeah it's bizarre. Why would the scientist tell her henchman how to stop her plan?

Shit, I meant B4

I feel like some edgy acoustic faggot was reading his math book and watching Batman at the same time, and thought he would try being cool and creative by coming up with this garbage.

let them all die, along with OP for being a massive faggot

Why not just punch Cheryl in the tits

I hope you are high to be this dense

You have to be high to make a fucking typo? Are you retarded or did you forget the 4 and 5 keys are right next to each other

thx for showing me how stupid i really am. gj

Hmm thinking it was more than a typo since you did it twice. It's ok to admit a brain malfunction, it happens buddy.

D1