Rate my personal defense

Rate my personal defense

Looks cute. Does your boyfriend have a gun?

0/10

No towell

Looks like you cant get a real fun so you are ripping on pics and shit posting

>homosex plastic Mikhail Kalashnikov bastard

I like the sks.
Its a fun toy.
For defence, it would suck.
Just get a 12gauge.
Stop being such a little fag

7.62 is supreme brother

nyet

Yep... Same pic I saw in the shit posting from earlier tonight. Go nack to /k and jerk off with the other air soft kids

Yep

Da, and yet worthless oriental dogs decide to fire from homosex plastic dildo substitute.

Nice start op but you have a ways to go

I'm the sorry motherfucker with the same rifle looking for recognition. I spent $50 on this God damned firearm.

More than good

I promise my primitive setup will rek

Even though the sks is a proper prototype, it is solid. No jams with several hundred rounds pushed through this conversion

7.62 / 10

Level: nigger

Personal defense from what? A horde of zombies?

Single action?

SKS in plastic... it's quite pathetic

only 1 weapon - what happens if it jams/breaks??
only 1 clip and cartridges loose - no quick reloading
set up for murica style shooting -spray lots of bullets in the general direction of the threat
overall - 3/10 poor

nice StG44 old chap

Get a real fucking rifle and we'll rate you.

It prob doesn't go full auto

Useless/10

javascript:quote('725470893'); 7 columbines out of 10

An SKS for home defense? Hue.
Enjoy getting the barrel shoved up your ass.
For home defense the shorter the better. And depending on where you live you may want to make sure the bullet doesn't make a hole in the wall and keep going. Flimsy prefab walls reduce your choices to lower pressure calibers.

Steel shells? Op are you a potato?

Wasn't this exact same thread posted already

Clean your house, jesus.. disgusting neet.

Trap with a gun... pathetic.
Probably a good idea tho.

Gun autism/10

Welcome to Sup Forums

>doesn't have bayonet
>no laser sight
>iron sights

Can i speak to the man of the house, little girl?

cheap as fuck gun and cheap as fuck ammo. I hope to fucking god you dont plan on protecting your life with this.

nice gun, too bad you waste it protecting a piece of shit

Murica style shooting? The fuck are you talking about.

thats not autism. its either syndrome of downs, or full cerebral potato

G3. GrossX3.

FAL. Sexy. As long as it isnt a L1A1 fuckin copy with FAL furniture on it.

Terrorist/10

lol isnt using brass

Dude its like a 335 dollar Nornico SKS. OP cant afford anything above shitty Tulammo.

after dubbya dubbya the second murican military adopted the spray lots of smaller caliber bullets in the general direction of the enemy. this came from a study after the war that showed that most of the men had issues with killing. And its good for the weapon manufacturers. this style of shooting spread

You're right user ;3
It's a L1A1 SLR

did you double push the 3??
OP will have got this a a pawn shop or more likely blown a nig for it

I feel like I know you from those socks and the L1A1. Not in person but from online.

Not any more. American military is taught to do small burst fire to maintain accuracy.

Somehow the Chinese shit goes for like 300+ online. As for pawn shops, we don't have those here.

Way over the top and kind of cringy. Go to /k/ with that shit.

It is possible, I've posted with them already a few times...

The most likely if you visit /k/

All those rounds, single magazine.

0/10

I don't really hang around /k/ that much. Too many /K/ucks. Posted my AR's a few times on there, asked on if anyone there has the Noveske N6 and the Infidel once because I want to buy both (Decided to keep my money, I will be trying to get into Rangers next year. So no real point getting dust collectors). Might be mixing you up with one of my other friends. I know of a friend who owned a L1A1 like yours, wore those socks, and had a Irish flag up on the wall behind him. And one similar with the same socks and L1A1 on Kik from a while ago.

they have a spray, move, spray, move action now
with 20 odd men there is still a lot of bullets at a few enemy. but as the shots are spread among the men it takes longer to need a resupply, and makes them harder to hit. just an upgrade on the spray idea

>ak 47

Gommunist/10

You must be high. This monstrosity would make Kalashnikov vomit.

>pic related

Needs second Drop Leg platform for MP7A1, AR-15 SBR, and various other short firearms.

still gommie tho

Buy it. I am sure you have 200-300 dollars laying around for a POS Chinese SKS that will probably blow up in your hands faster than a I.O AK.

Why do you need a gun? Are you a woman?

Why don't you have a gun? Are you a woman?

I mean. Who can resist having sexual relations with firearms.

Nope, i can defend myself without the need for a firearm. Women can't do that, thus guns are for girls.

Your assumption is right, seems that you have confused me with someone from your friends. I'm Czechfag and do not own Irish flag ;3

Probably we are writing for the first time

Ahh. Yea, I don't know many people from the Czech Republic. And none with sexy gats. I thought about getting a FN FAL. But it really ended up boiling down to the FN SCAR-17, Noveske N6, HK MR-762. Or you know. Doing the smart thing and saving the money for after the military. Which its seeming more likely I will do the latter. I mean fun guns are good, but I will be active so might as well have some backup money around just in case I get fucked up. So I am gonna have to stick to my pleb Daniel Defense DDM4V9 and Rebel Arms Block II. Sorry for shit ass phone camera in advance.

Your weapon is the retarded child of an M14 and an AK.

Puke-tier furniture

Ikr. VOMITUS INDUCEUS! Also Czeched. Nice Trips user.

.22 LR.

Shit ammo 4/10

Tapco/10.

I love the L1A1, user you are making me wet.

nice sks fucking faggot why not save up a litle bit more and grab a big boy AK?

btw buffer tube stocks on anything but ARs look absolutely atrocious

As I stated. Tapco/10. XD

Wolf/10

I'm a Brit what can I buy for home defense that doesn't require a licence?

A tea spoon.

WEST BELLARUSSIA BORN AND RAISED. GULAG IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS. CHILLING OUT, HYPOTHERMIA ALL COOL. AND ALL SHOOTING SOME TRAITORS OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL. WHEN A COUPLE OF SKINHEADS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD, STARTED MAKIN TROUBLE IN OUR CELL BLOCK. GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY COMMISSAR GOT SCARED. HE SAYS "YOU ARE MOVING TO CHINA TO START MAKING KNOCK OFF SKS MODELS". And thats how this shitty rifle was born.

Atleast Wolf makes their Gold/Brass shit ammo. Fuckin OP with his Tulammo.

Buy condoms. You're fucked anyways.

fuckin gay cunts and their guns

this is how real men defend themselves

Doesn't know the difference between a clip and a magazine and expects us to care about it's opinion...

its not kalashnikovs design
>i was pretending to be retard

Ikr. Plus he gave this Chinese piece of shit over 1/10.

rifle was fine you fucking nigger
>tula
>when you want to spend money to run the risk of having failures to fire all the time
>finally you're successfully corroding your bore
>stovepipe 3 rounds into the mag
>clear it
>failure to feed
>clear that
>finally get a good function
>oops, extractor grabbed the brass too hard and ripped the case open
>clear that, say fuck it, go home
>still buy fucking tula

For the last fucking time people...

Not enough bullets

Thanks lads. Appreciate the helpful insight.

nigga sks feeds on clips too

Couldn't help myself bud. Can you have a crossbow over there?

I kek'd. So true. I saw some nigger that used Tula on his fuckin Bushmaster AR the other day. The round fucking unseated itself, buried itself into the case. And fucking blew apart his AR. Buy cheap gun, buy cheap ammo, die early. Lowest shit I touch is Federal/PMC. Wolf Gold's if I am really broke. No misfires/jams. But I did have a few Federal 855's unseat but I am not stupid enough to actually fire those rounds.