If you're over the age of 18 and you smoke weed you are a degenerate loser

If you're over the age of 18 and you smoke weed you are a degenerate loser.

Prove me wrong
>protip - you can't.

>bu bu bu-t i smoke every day and i have a big house and earn 200k a year
No, you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

mpp.org/Top50/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been smoking these last couple nights because I ended up with weed somehow last week.

Never felt more like shit

But it feels good so who cares

>Prove me wrong
>>protip - you can't.

First you must provide the evidence to support your claim. Anecdotes do not count.

I have Parkinsons and wouldn't even be able to post on Sup Forums if i didn't smoke weed

Look at the picture.

Well enjoy being an awkward loser for the rest of time (best case scenario)

Well enjoy being mentally ill for the rest of time (worst case scenario)

>your choice

News flash, I'd say more then 20% of programmers smoke. I make 70k a year, and one of our top sales guys (40s looking) blazes according to my old boss.
He makes in the upward of 100k+.

Smart people can do whatever the fuck they want, the NSA is thinking of changing their drug policy on weed because so many top programmers smoke.

Your claim was a general statement about a potentially large group of people. Your picture shows one single person.

Nice to see your official statistics there.

Yea programmers are really cool guys, they aren't awkward at all.

Don't care, it helps me with Crones and I like it. I won't be shitting blood tomorrow, worthy trade for your disdain.
>Also, MUH FREEDOM

>Nothing good enough for user; more on this story at 8.
Hi dad

True story
>be me 15-25 loser pothead
>give up wee to get security job at M.O.D dockyard
>"weed Sup Forumsros get fucking pissed I'm ot a stoner anymore, act like it's heresy
>all scamming benefits system, claiming for non-existent disabilities
>spunk all their money on weed
>I buy house, start filling with nice things
>invite weed bros over, feel I can help them see what not being a loser pot faggot achieves
>weed fag pulls out joint, demand he goes outside to smoke it
>weed bro rages, massive faggot so storm off home, followed by other weed fag

OP is correct. 100% of the people I know that smoke weed are cunts, or poor income fags like I was when I smoked pot

Can't even spell your own disease youre afflicted with fuckin kek

This is how retarded stoners are

>But it feels good so who cares
it doesnt. you might think so, but it might just be the numb feeling and silence in your head that prevents you from realizing how pathetic you are.

apologies, keyboard appears to be somewhat fucked, dunno how, was bought new a few days ago

Have you ever met one? Be honest with yourself, one that works and is doing well for themselves.

I can when it's not 7am and I've had my coffee.
>That being said can we agree that people who wake up after 9AM are total shitwads?

b8/8

>sage

I used to smoke, and yes, i know A LOT of them.
I've never met a successful one in my life.

>PROVE ME WRONG
>lol you cant
>oh you got a nice life, a good job and a house?
>i dont care i dont believe you

hahahehahhehahee

/thread

>No, you don't.

Shut the fuck up you jealous fuck

Can't even spell fucking

This is how pleb normies are

OP here.
I also seen the light, people think this is a bait thread but im actually trying to help them.

When you're a stoner you convince yourself that this is the right path to take, but once you stop you come to realize how stupid you were.

Nigga wat r u like 5?

Nah you just have fake ass friends

Weed helps me with my seizures, especially post epileptic attack when my breathing patterns are fucked up and won't calm down or they never fully stop.

What lorazepam can't help, weed seems to, and I didn't smoke till after I was 18 cuz it was more of a last resort.

Fuck you OP, you know nothing

Well, start with meeting one with a job. Houston, seattle, silicon valley, or Austin. Go out to the bar and you'll find one. They are normally chill asf, make the most money in the room but have the least amount stress in the workplace.

>uses nigga
>awful sentence structure
>can't spell

yes i am. im 27. smoke every day
in the evening around 3 joints. work all day an take around 8000 dollar a month

Nice fake illness. Fucking scammer, get a fucking job you junkie.

Thanks, it's been enjoyable so far.

Yeah, life is short, why the fuck would I worry about that kind of shit?

>hey i chose to hang out with absolute fucking autistic losers who smoke weed
>i'm sure its the weed that's the reason they are such morons
>everyone must be like this

consider a few more years of special education, sperglord

I just randomly decided to hop on Sup Forums for the first time in years. Disclaimer: I don't smoke weed.

But holy fucking shit, OP, you seem like such a massive, raging faggot to give this much of a shit about what other people are doing with their lives.

It's almost like you're insecure about the fact that you're too much of a pussy to actually try it and/or too broken to actually enjoy/benefit from using it.

Pathetic little bitch.

>has sex with donkeys
>once straight up ate 11 rats in a row
>knows several hoopdoopians irl
>is like 4/10 of a squampy rat

GET ON MY LEVEL

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I look at them and feel pity, but also relief that I didn't fuck my life like that and actually made something of myself

Nah, I had fake ass friends.. stupid cunts that treat smoking weed like a blood in blood out religion. I don't know how they live like that.. just imagining living like that makes me feel suicidal (metaphorically)

>implying i live in USA
>implying i would ever to go the USA
>implying i haven't traveled to 40+ countries but never been to USA
>implying i would take advice off someone who thinks weed is good
>implying i would take advice off someone who uses the phrase chill asf

life is short do heroin

underrated

I honestly feel bad for you, I hope you get a break Sup Forumsro. Hang in there.

>.Nigga wat r u like 5?
>r u like 5?
>Nigga
>r u
>u

Fuck user, the irony is crippling. Go back to school you illiterate fucking moron

Tell that to my constipation + diahhrea combo's and inability to eat for days at times. It feels like a miracle to me.

Did the stoner kids at school trigger you today OP?

what a god

Yea it feels good to break away from the low lives.
It feels fucking good to see them again once you've made something of yourself and they are still stuck in childish ways.

If you think that you can't smoke weed and be successful then delete all of your music, because %90 are on drugs, and weed is the best of it. I smoke fuckloads, yeah I don't make shit. But I'm in uni so I can make shit. I also ride my pushbike between 130-200k's a week, which I bet is more than you OP.

seeThanks for the dubs user

dafuq, nigga I aint ironin shit I aint got no interview
>y so srs?

>i've seen the light
>weed makes you delusional and makes you think and do specific stuff man

Sorry to burst your bubble, but maybe it's just you that where a retarded delusional teenager and in order to justify yourself and to avoid having to admit this being the fault of your own stupidity and lack of self conscience you decided to stick with the typical "weed makes you think and do this man, it aint my fault" reasoning.

Nice dubs, but it's like you legitimately can't spot a troll, an extremely obvious one at that. An autism has you?

Fake self righteousness: the posts

My sisters husband smokes weed with her everyday and earns 30k oreo working as boss in material engineering. Just saying. But im eurofag so we have little bit diferent standards :)

mpp.org/Top50/

"Smoke weed every day" -Morgan Freeman

Im far too old to be in school.
I stopped smoking weed many years ago, and now i've literally traveled the world, twice.

What have you done, Billy?

>pic related

I'm 29 and a stay at home dad prescribed weed for my PTSD so when my kid's toy starts going off I don't see my friends being blown up by that IED. And so far it works. I haven't savagely beaten anyone since they put me on it, I don't hear the screaming as much, and I think I've even laughed once or twice from it. Call me degenerate if you want, but I'd rather be a civil happy degenerate than kill my kid because of some flashing light on a toy.

Hey fucker, get out. This is a 3rd world draconian nightmare land debate.
>Muh freedom :C

It is actually a lot more stupid to smoke in your teens.

He makes only 30k and gets paid in oreos

>stoners think this is successful

Topkek

Im not being self righteous at all, its not like i think im superior for not smoking weed, i KNOW im superior because i KNOW these people will be losers forever.

checked

lel u gay, tons of mega rich folk smoke

>doesn't believe anyone can be successful on pot
>expects people to believe he traveled the world twice

lol calm down faggot. Don't be so upset that there's people who smoke regularly who are far more successful and loved than you will ever be.

Just accept you're a loser instead of lashing out at others, user

> has mental illness
> takes psychoactive drugs

good combo

>24 years old
>Started smoking aged 20
>Helps me be creative and get over social anxiety
>Started writing music for movies
>Pitched my work to huge company while 8/10 high, confidence through the roof
>Land the job
>Now score music for movies you've definitely seen
>£160k+ a year
>Still high

Get fucked.

>lol

>thinking making a certain amount of money equals success in life

shiggy diggy doo

sorry for the inaccuracy, its 30k oreos per month, im not sure how it is in US, we always say pay in months

OP prefers to drink fine wine while painting his nails.

>bash people who have habbits you dont like

I dont use weed but I dont have anything against it either as long as people keep their use on healthy lifestyle.
My drug of choice is Single Malts.

I don't even get to sleep until after 9am (I work graves) so fuck off twat waffle. You day walkers and your "I need coffee to function" bull shit make me sick.

I choose being an awkward loser for the rest of my life.

Stay mad.

yep, about the response I expected

I smoke occasionally and I got a wife, kids, a well paying job and a few hobbies that I actually spend time on and enjoy.

I'm pretty glad I never sank into blaming the world around me for my lack of self control like alot of my old friends has, they couldn't control how much they smoked like a toddler in a room full of candy bags and when they realized it was too much they blamed weed and the world around the for their retarded deicision making, claiming they finally see weed for what it is.

So sad that some people have such ego problems and are such cowards when it comes to admitting their own errors, however it's what happens with ignorant people.

I gotta drive my kids to school in half an hour and I'm off work for today so once they've been dropped off I'm going to smoke a fat one with my wife and have godlike sex, then I'm going to tidy up our lawn.

>weed is bad you can't be successful and smoke
>proceeds to drink alcohol when having any social interactions with friends

If you're one of these and are arguing against pot in this thread just leave now.

how the fuck are we supposed to pronounce "oreos" is it "oh-ree-oh" or what, never came across that spelling other than as a cookie.

>Yeah, life is short, why the fuck would I worry about that kind of shit?
>life is short
you pretty much answered it yourself

I haven't been to every country or something, but i've traveled to every country i ever wanted to see.
70% of Europe, All of SEA, plus Japan, S.Korea, HK, Macau, Australia, Nz.

pic related, koh lanta

If you're over the age of 18 and you post on Sup Forums you are a degenerate loser.

Prove me wrong
>protip - you can't.

>bu bu bu-t i only come here to shitpost for an hour after work at my 200k pa job
No, you don't.

itt: buttmad normies

I'd be crashing at 9 if I could, but I had to get a fucking degree like I still wouldn't get bent over and assraped at a job. It makes me sick too but I fucking need it. Us daywalkers need saved

Again, you expect us to believe you when you give nobody the benefit of the doubt?

OP confirmed for only successful person on Sup Forums because he doesn't weed.

a healthy diet is a miracle too, am i right?

It's over 18 when you should start smoking, you idiot

who hurt you?

Hey shit for brains, my 2 year old nephew is on edibles daily for managing his seizures, why don't you actually research it some rather than insulting people.

That's a corner of the world, you won't even try Canada ? The natural beauty is that good good.

You weed niggers are too stoned to recognize bait or what?

OP's point was 100% accurate tho

I can show you any pics from any of the countries.
Use reverse image search.

I'm one of the most active users on /trv/

Lucky fucker

Hell yeah. My boss owns the dispo I work at. And we make 7k a day out here in Ann arbor. Dude smokes 7 times a day lives in a nice ass house (6beds)

Bro, you live in 2017. You literally live in the time of "I'm the only right opinion" and you can't change that. People are so hard headed they just don't believe they COULD be wrong.

You got me man, totally a scam, and that's why it has been ruining my life since I was in grade 6, lol.

The 3 hours I wasted on Saturday in bed having convulsions beside my gf and basketball game was all just a prank, you got me m8

Welcome back, nice dubs

Ya nt. If I want to go to a decrepit wasteland/void of snow and ice, I'll just kill myself instead because I'll have recognized the dementia has set in

I'm 16. Does that mean I'm not a loser?