How far in do you stick your tongue when eating pussy? Post some inside pussy shots

How far in do you stick your tongue when eating pussy? Post some inside pussy shots

I hope for you sake that this is bait

Not bait

Well, it tastes sort of like coins or salty milk in the case of my wife, but only the inside. So I'd rather not stick my tongue in there.

don't stick your tongue in there, lick the clit fag. pussy hole is for fingers when eating

Well, kiddo, in real life, you don't "stick your tongue" in there, you lick the clit. obv virgin

This guy

Has

Clearly

Never eaten

A

Vagina before

Well my tongue is extremely long. So I make sure to punch through her womb, and wiggle around in there. Ready just... get the fuck in there llllllullllylukulukilskkkskiujkkos.

Are you supposed to chew? Where does the eating begin?

oldfag here and I feel bad for the first few girls I went down on. Back when I was young there was no internet only dad's Penthouses. Anyways I did the whole sticking my tongue in the pussy thing and opening my mouth that far and trying to tongue fuck them would make me gag. So yeah, I was shit at going down on girls until college.

That looks cool

You must think of vagin as reverse penis
And eat as if you gobble down man meat but in reverse.
No suck, just blow like trumpet.

You stick your tongue into her anus and fuck her with your nose, you fucking virgin.
Did you never go down on a girl before?

you want to learn how to eat pussy, watch sapphicerotica videos. that's how i learned before i ever ate pussy; learning to eat pussy like a lesbian. i bury my tongue, nose, fucking everything i can in pussy when i'm really getting down. but eating pussy(and getting a girl turned on/crazy/getting her off is an art form). i'm currently learning how to get a girl off without even touching her. i can do it now without actually touching her pussy, asshole, or tits; just with light teasing strokes, my breath, and my beard.

You lost me at the end, bro.

that's not how it works you faggot

>beard

you euphoric fucknugget you probably don't have any girls to fuck

strong beard game. I approve of this method.

If you're wearing a fedora while doing all that,then I belive you.

Why am I laughing so hard at this?

>no

Apparently, quads of justice do not agree with my approval..

CHECKED

Best thing i read all day.

>My virgin detector is off the charts

Some girls actually like that

You probably shouldn't be calling other people virgins

Everyone saying " you only lick the clit" is an obvious fag Virgin. Women love to get their G-Point licked. Is that spongy structure on the upper Inside.
You have to change between licking clit and the whole, so one Part does not get all attention.

Another Insider tip is the "quiet tounge"
You lick the clit as gentle as you can while your Fingers push the lips to the site. The first minutes she doesnt seem to enjoy but AT one point all will change and she will begin Start moaning and her orgasm will come slower but also longer and more intense. Try IT!

holy fuck, lol.

that's a hot take fam lmao

I've been married for 12 years, my wife has never had an orgasm, she she gets close she fights me off like wild guerilla.

I never knew Robin Williams had a vagina

Stupid faggots with their virgin card.

Of course you stick your tongue inside the pussy. You just don't leave it there forever or try to tongue-fuck the girl.

Clit action 80% of the time.

Tongue inside (quick dips and back to clit) 10% of the time, (and not when she's about to cum).

Labia sucking 10% of the time (quick sucks then back to clit).

After she orgasms and is done/can't take anymore, you can focus on pussy lips and dip your tongue inside occasionally.

Thats called fake chow. You forgot to make sounds with your mouth

Seriously, every vagina is different. Some girls want 100% clit action, some want a mix, and some even hate direct stimulation of the clit. The important thing is to make her give feedback about what feels good until you know each other well enough. She may not even know what she likes until you make her think about it. My wife took years to let like oral at all until she figured out she needed something pressing inside all the time. If I work her clit, she grinds against my chin. My girlfriend likes everything on the outside with a finger inside just to get her over the edge.

tl;dr There's no magic formula to making a woman happy, ever.

your virgin detector is broke, lol. you may have the thing in the "everyone else" settting, when you should have it on the "self" setting. try it with that setting and see what you find, mr. foreveralone. lol.

>how far do you stick your tongue in?
>not licking the clitoris

boy oh boy I sure feel bad for any women you give head to.

WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY up in there