How can nintendo fanboys justify this?

Top pic is E3 footage, bottom pic is actual gameplay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trips confirm that the Nintendo Shit is indeed shit

Because they know they are not playing the PC version

/thread

Top is what ps4 or a PC can handle and bottom is what Wii U can handle.

Zozzle

Gameplay is still fun. If you wanna rant on Nintendo, make a thread on how awful the Nintendo Switch aka Nintendo Trash is.

literally every game does this for hype

Everything in your post is cancer

Not to that degree. Probably the worst offender was Watch Dogs, but even that didn't look at fucking bad and horrendous compared to that picture

>hurr durr muh graffix

You're the reason the gaming industry has gone to shit.

>it's okay to lie and deliver a subpar product

>Probably the worst offender was Watch Dogs
>wat is No Mans Sky
>wat is Banjo Kazooie 3
>wat is Duke Nukem Forever

Every game company that ever existed has doctored up their pre release trailers to look extra badass. Especially at E3. Anyone with half a brain should know not to buy games based on hype videos.

Don't remind me No Man's Sky please

Literally the most enjoyable gameplay of any game in years, but no, the graphics were slightly underwhelming so Nintendo is shit and it's a terrible game.

Please kill yourself, you cannot be helped.

Its nintendo what did you seriously expect ? Forgot about the wii u already ?

No Man's Sky was just a special case of absolute fuckery, but I'll give you that, despite the fact that it was a small company and not BLOODY NINTENDO.

Zelda looks nothing- nothing at all like what we saw. It was minor changes, it wasn't Far Cry 3 and 4, or Rainbow Six where they just took out content, it was everything.
Even the colour, which was supposed to be vibrant, was replaced by a weird grey colour pallet that looks like someone played with the contrast bar on their phone. It looks shit, mate.

>literally the most enjoyable gameplay of any game in years

Your fanboyism is showing, nintentoddler.

>slightly underwhelming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHFAGGOTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

And most enjoyable gameplay in years? Well, you own a Nintendo, so I don't assume you play many games at all if you truly believe that.
I'm not saying the game is bad, but the level of lying done is shameful. It's honestly just the fact that the game looks like a grey blur rather than something colourful and lovely is what pissed me off, not even the technical stuff like AA or grass density. Just the boring colours.

>Literally the most enjoyable gameplay of any game in years

I had more fun with indie and free games than your AAA Nintendo shit

>but no, the graphics were slightly underwhelming so Nintendo is shit and it's a terrible game.

The graphics are not the problem, is the terrible art direction and lack of atmosphere that makes it terrible. Adding blur and washing out colors doesn't looks good

meant to

OPs screenshot looks shit. But they really did a good job when sun rising and sun setting is shown. Also, the cell-shaded people look like actual anime. So yea, it's not as awesome as expected, but I'd never agree that "It looks shit, mate".

Its a fucking Zelda game. Nintendo could have pulled out the worst game in history, people will still praise it because its has Zelda on its box.

It's not a Zelda game. It's rather a Zelda-inspired RPG and there are Zelda-fans who got angry by facing a new kind of gameplay.

Unless you're all pirates and humble bundle only buyers you're a bunch of ignorant rubes.

If we weren't a whole generation of bitches we'd boycott all closed source software.

Double sad given how many of you right wing shits are like "mah free market" in other threads despite sucking government enforced monopolist asshole with your gaming dollar vote.

Trips of truth, but what did you expect from a tablet game.

I'm a big nintendo fan. Tbh we can't justify it. Nintendo trys to compete with real console graphics while staying retro and it doesn't work. They need to accept that they're too retro to be as modern as they make out to be

North Korean propaganda agent detected.

You know what's better than what you described? What it actually should've looked like.
Don't get me wrong, the game is fine, but those colours... those goddamn colours. I don't think I've ever seen grass and the sky being the same colour in a video game before.

Too bad the switch is as powerful as a gameboy, heh ?

You fucking retard, he's not saying graphics are all that matters, he's saying you were lied to. Clearly the top pic is not even close to the bottom one. Grow some balls and stop making excuses for a company that doesn't give a single fuck about you.

Well do you get the burger they advertise? No. But you still eat it because it's still pretty good.

Me neither but that's anyway not the case. Are you a dog?

And just don't lie to that extent. People wouldn't have complained if it wasn't for that amazing looking product promised at E3. Even when other AAA games do it, they still have the general aesthetic of what's to come.

I am not a dog, but I get the feeling that the bottom pic is actually how dogs see.

This is pretty typical these days. The game itself is not bad though. Not perfect, but not bad.

As much as autists will cringe about graphics, fps drops or whatever - Breath of the Wild is still an amazing game. It adds a new/fun survival element to Zelda games, best combat yet, cool abilities, a soothing artstyle, a beautiful soundtrack, and a wonderful story.

Hell, the switch is conceptually great, and partially builds upon Nintendo's strength in portable gaming.

Many of us who grew up on older games have much less of a demand for graphics and such as long as the gameplay makes it all well worth while. If you love it you love it.

>implying a ps4 is pc tier
>not mentioning the other console
>and anyone else thinking nitendo actually cares about graphics

This guy gets it. No one cares because this isn't a game that was sold on graphical fidelity. Anyone who cares about that would be on PC anyway. Aside from that, the game play is absolutely fantastic, just look at pretty much every reveiw.

a shit game for a shit system. PC master race.

PS4 Pro is almost PC-tier.... almost. It's about as good as an average 2017 gaming PC, but still not comparable to a high-end one.

No. There are very few good games and good devs. Fuck off. Minecraft is still alive and beating. Shit tier games like undertale are popular. Graphics arent that big to make a game. But look at NMS. Complete SHIT you faggot.

Man, those nintendo bots are really good

Horizon: Zero Dawn is the only game I've seen which was actually better on release graphically, than the E3 previews beforehand.

Damn, if only this was a PC release

You eat it because you have to, motherfucker. What choice do you have??

>Literally the most enjoyable gameplay of any game in years
What is subjective? This doesnt hold true to everyone so don't act like this is a fact faggot.

Is this bait ? Fogrizon zero tongue is disgusting on normal ps4

No one's forcing you to buy it. So you have that choice, asswipe.

This so much.
Havent heard about zeld fags raging yet? Whats this about?

They rely on gimmicks since after gamecube. That was the last good console (not including handhelds) they had. Ever since wii, wii u, and switch gimmicky as fuck.

Yeah, I'll just head on over to Sony for their Zelda.
Or head on over to Burger King for their own Big Mac.

What's a better game in the last 2-3 years?

Yeah. The game is actually pretty good. The only problem is that they made it look like this amazing epic game with beautiful graphics. Even if they were honest theyd still get a shit load of sales coz its zelda. And pretty much all nintendo fans will get it weather it looks average or amazing

Nigger what are you on? It plays worse on some games that ps4 renders more fps???
It's no where near a average pc. It's a budget pc. fuck off.

> doesn't know you can eat something else than fastfood

God damn muritards, never change

Wouldnt play it if it were on pc. Gameplay isnt new at all. Just a new story to an old genre and mechanics.

True unfortunately. They could have done so well with a new console but yet again they tried to be too unique

NieR
Nioh
Furi
Witcher
Overwaifu
FFXV
Kingdom Hearts HD
Do I need to continue ?

OR you could get something else since you clearly don't like the Big Mac. Or just be a raging masochist. That works too.

>tried to be too unique
More like tried to save money.

I have a gtx 1060 and I consider that to be an average gaming PC (actually, it's a little higher than average) and the PS4 pro is around the same level, so nope. I'm not saying the PS4 Pro comes close to a 1080ti or anything, but give it credit, it can run games like an average gaming PC like a 1050 or 460.

>How can nintendo fanboys justify this?
They can't.
PC Master Race.

Also Checked.

I said better game, not Jap faggot game.

As far as I am concerned...Story wise Titan Fall 2 was good. Graphically BF1. Rimworld for indie right now. Overwatch for another addicting fps. Witcher 3 for graphics and story. And shit...Skyrim cause it wont get old and it has mods.

SOMA
Bloodborn
Witcher 3
Inside
Dark Souls 3
Uncharted 4
[spoiler]undertale

>praise zelda
>not jap faggot game
hmmm

Mate if you want to play Zelda so bad stop complaining and just play it. If you really thought the Wii U or the switch was going to run the e3 footage you're a fucking idiot

>Devil May Cry
>Dragon's Dogma
>Zelda
>Jap faggot game
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't /thread your own post, how new are you?

delete this

This is literally
>babies first open world game.
I don't think Nintendrones have a lot of experience with open world adventure games. I know I can't find many on the Wii of wiiu. Maybe xenoblade. So everything is so fresh and exciting and fun.
But for those of us with multiple platforms. that have played a fuck ton of open world games, it's trivial.
It's ugly and trivial. It's only praised because it's got everyone's favorite trap in it.
You know it. I know it. Nintendo deffinitely knows it considering some of the outfits and dialogue in the game.

Oh the irony. Cunts like you are the reason the gaming industry is stagnating, particularly at PC level. You are honestly too ignorant to believe that you can have good gameplay AND great graphics. Likely a console fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA

Since I have a better pc I cant compare a 1060 to a ps4p but according to the potato masher pro its comparable. I dont know what fps or graphics you run but if it performs like ps4p i feel bad for you spending that money.

It was a new console and a new game. I called bullshit like everyone else on it's announcement demo, but was still utterly surprised at how the game actually ended up looking.
And why shouldn't anyone have thought the game would've looked better?? A new console released in 2017, even by Nintendo, should at least have 2011 PS3 graphics.

>trying this hard

Miss a Ritalin dose there son?

wtf did i watch

oh look, more adults complaining that a children's game isn't up to their standards. go outside

This. nice dubs.

Top picture looks like a fucking pre-rendered drawing

Bottom pic looks absolutely fine. If you expected graphical fidelity even close to the top pic then you sir are an moron.

>made by an indie team
Everyone knew it was over hyped except normies
>bought out by microdick
We all should have seen that coming. But in the end, the game didn't look shit compared to what we were promised. It played like shit
>game in development hell for years was bad
Who would of thought.
Nowcompare that to Nintendo that has an established rep. More importantly, link is a brand name game. Their franchise.
Not some indie fags wet dream
Not some 3rd party title
Not some forgotten relic from years ago.
They fucked up. Deal with it

Adults can't play games now? arent you supposed to be getting ready for school?

Isnt the top closer to what Horizen zero dawn?

The point was, the game was improved after E3 previews. Not that the game looks good, because it doesn't.

Here was naive me thinking this console generation would have 60fps as standard

I run literally every game on maxed ultra settings and never dip below 70fps on anything, Even on 4k I can still get over and far above 60fps.
It feels better than a PS4 Pro, at least from what I've seen, I don't own one, but you can't deny that it's like an average gaming PC. Anything above a 1060 like a 1070 or 1080 is a high end pc- not average. PS4 Pro is still shit compared to what a 1080ti can do.

sad truth

Because the wiiU isn't rendering everything on a pc before displayin it. I mean from what I hear it's not a bad game and from what I've seen it looks great. Only a fool believes that anything shown at E3 is what 100% of the game will look like you Baka

Hell yea, people also played Links Crossbow Training. Where's your rant thread on how much fanboyism that is?

LMFAO, no. Though I avoid those quasi-notquitePCtier shit systems anyway

>ps4p will never touch 70fps
I already said that it wont even perform as good as the ps4 in some games. They literally doubled their power and doesnt have much to show for it.

>looks absolutely fine
Do you ACTUALLY believe this? Look at the trees, look at the low-res textures, look at the fade and dull colour pallet, look at the blur, look at the AA, shadow quality. Nigga, just look.

If you're implying it doesn't have 2011 PS3 graphics you're a fucking idiot. Look at the game again mate.

Some of us don't give a shit about graphics, I still only own a 360 and usually play gtaV, borderlands 1&2, nazi zombies, fallout 3&NV, dbz burst limit and mtg 13-15. All games that I find fun to play and graphics aren't even a factor. If I want to look at something with good graphics I go looking for hd art.

>Zozzle
Oh man I was about to agree with you but then that cringy zozzle ruined it..

"If I want to look at something with good graphics I go looking for hd art."
This faggot has no money.
Forgot he said this though "I still only own a 360 and usually play gtaV, borderlands 1&2, nazi zombies, fallout 3&NV, dbz burst limit and mtg 13-15".

Yeah, you're right. It does have 2011 graphics from 2 generations ago. High five.

Have you even played BotW yet? I'm playing on the Wii U and I don't have any of the problems people are memeing. No 20 fps, no crashes, and my game looks way more like the top of OP's image, even in handheld mode it looks fantastic.

It sounds like you're talking to yourself, Is there some kinda point you were trying to make?

My point is you're exaggerating it's failing points like a retard. You're not looking at the game unbiased, You're upset you didn't get what you expected.

Cherry picking a screenshot does not mean the game is flawed.