Negroids rap about making and sell crack cocaine to other blacks

>negroids rap about making and sell crack cocaine to other blacks
>rap about shooting enemy gang members
>rap about taking their woman and fucking them
>"yo white people are out to get us, they hate us, we blacks gotta stick together, fuck white people they're ruining us"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GigIohlYqEI
youtube.com/watch?v=d-bakGq-_zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whom art thou quoting?

>frogposter has reddit filename

Gb2 this is liberal safe space

Who you are citing?

There's a lot of truth to this. Then again I also believe that it's wrong to judge an individual by his race, it's not wrong to judge a race by its individuals.

Did you buy your tampons this month?

not even some antifa "anti racist" or whatever but why the fuck are you guys afraid of examining structure in america? It's very obviously a broken system on life support by late stage capitalism

Liberals, conservatives, libertarians, etc. are all right wing ideology based on "just don't think about it, it is because it is" spooks

Cringe thread everybody

You know, if you spent the rest of your life cataloging the hypocrisies around you, you could spend every waking moment recording the instances as fast as you could and still end your life trying to catch up to the present.

It's so strange that hypocrisy is simultaneously such a reviled concept and also such a universal human concept. Hypocrisy, in fact, is probably one of the few reliable constants of sentient beings across time and space.

Yet here you sit, duly cataloging a hypocrisy, feeling its injustice, dwelling on it (likely committing a number of hypocrisies yourself in so doing, btw).

Here you sit, mad at hypocrisy, the great unifier. It unifies us all in both disgust and in guilt. If only we looked for small improvements we could make the way we look for hypocrisy.

>it doesn't exist because it doesn't; don't think about it too hard---spooks spooks spooooks you're all conservatives to me (I am very smart)

so sick of this shit

just say "I've found a way to say 'stop talking about privilege' and make it sound like philosophy weeeeee"

It's sensationalism. That's what the whole fetishizing of hypocrisy is rooted in.

buttmad bootlicking wagecuck detected

a diverse bourgeoisie is still a bourgeoisie

Damn...did you just refute Zizek, Derrida, Foucault, Adorno, and Stirner with a single blow?? I guess that's why they're not talked about and an anonymous anime board poster is

That's not true for all black people. I know I sound like a negroid for defending blacks but in fact I'm a mongoloid.
I'm defending them because there are plenty of good black rappers who rap about the problems they face. About the gang culture they live in, about the friends they lose, about the small kids who get into gang business and die, etc. I think they are pretty dope, and if more black people took them seriously perhaps some things could change.

youtube.com/watch?v=GigIohlYqEI

>Liberalism is right wing
Nigger

>free my friends in prison even though they were convicted of a crime

>late stage capitalism
>spooks
>bourgeoisie
you fucking meme machines latch onto every buzzword you read i swear.
nice namedropping faggot.
it is right wing but with some centrist aspects

>listen guys im just a reasonable average guy
>now listen to my marxist theory

>getting this obviously baited

Sup Forums are hilarious

Yes, it seems very sad that a good segment of people are unable to digest the broader scope of a musical compilation without resolving on a self-serving quip.

In your attempt to belittle such works, you only do so to yourself and your broader understanding of the world.

>Sup Forumstant knows what a "reddit file name" looks like
who's the real faggot here user

youtube.com/watch?v=d-bakGq-_zk

the phone poster

Spic rap is slightly different, sometimes gangs, mostly drugs/partying and dissing other rappers.

It is right wing and exists in a vacuum dichotomy where it's poised as left wing

Bernie millennials are just left of center

It's all comfy white bourgeois liberalism

touché

>this scotsman appears to be inauthentic
have a (you)

The reason hardcore Marxism doesn't exist in America is because it's a spectacularly retarded philosophy. It's one thing to be a cutesy little Marxist philosopher, and something else entirely to try and build an economy of scale. Now fuck off back to /lit/ or go work on your slam poetry you littoe shit.

damn...why can't all academia just apply an out of context fallacy like that to all arguments??

Or maybe because the Red Scare happened and Communist youth were beaten and imprisoned.

Why are Americans so illiterate? Even of their own history? The only reason you think Marxism doesn't work is because you were spoon fed that by your ideology. I'm done arguing with you, pathetic little bootlicking pup who looks up to his daddy figure.

just cause your philosophy professor Levy Glassberg at your college says rants about the bourgeois while being paid 100k a year doesn't mean shit.
>marxist
>complains about others looking up to daddy figure
the irony

>Or maybe because the Red Scare happened and Communist youth were beaten and imprisoned.
Rightfully so. Commie fucks destroy every country they control.

>Why are Americans so illiterate? Even of their own history? The only reason you think Marxism doesn't work is because you were spoon fed that by your ideology. I'm done arguing with you, pathetic little bootlicking pup who looks up to his daddy figure.
I don't have an ideology. I just have ideas and opinions. I've never seen anything to make me believe that actual communism is workable on any kind of large scale. It always ends with some despotic cult-of-personality seizing control and turning the country into a dictatorship. That's because actual marxism is a joke and only idealistic buffoons think otherwise.

The problem is that they're simply uneducated morons who wound each other. Yet when they point out the very obvious institutional racism against them they get this really disgusting patronizing sort of praise from dumb liberal types that isn't actually helpful.

If they wanted to get anywhere, they would be well aware of the prejudices against them and they'd espouse moral behavior instead of merely succumbing to economic exploitation.