HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

Just suck his dick better than her, and hes yours...thats how....duh!!!!!!!

How are you competing, exactly? You both banging the same girl?

He's only got one dick retard, the broads who fuck him aren't banging you anyways.

Not in the same country, not going after the same type of women statistically, and he's got bitch tits dude... How do you get women in the bed if all you've got is a big dick? Waving it around is not a viable option as I can tell you from person experience.

cash

Yeah, I'm overweight and I get chicks all the time with cash.

yup, girls getting way more wet seeing my car/watch/house

okay for arguments sake and just to rain on your parade, lets say she is 5' 6" tall her forearm is likely 9" long.
seeing as her arm is folded and the base of his penis would not actually touch her elbow we can cut off an inch there.
then the head of his penis is not touching her wrist so we can cut off another at least half inch. So in reality his dick is most likely 7" or 7.5" long above average sure but not that amazing.
my dick is above 7" and many others are

Anyone got sauce on the video?

Talk to a woman and you'll find they prefer girth over length. The reality is that guy can probably only fit 50 - 60% of his dick inside of a vagina. Vaginas are not infinite holes, they do end and is usually around 6.5 inches, after that it starts getting into cervix territory which is extremely painful. Mostly women just like big dicks to hold and look at, they are aesthetically pleasing but not very practical. If you're around 6 inches you're pretty set, yeah maybe women won't go gah gah every time they see your penis but they'll ultimately enjoy it more when it doesn't stab their internal organs.

Gigga Nigga Bitch!

With a pair of scissors

You probably don't have too. Most women won't have sex with a dude this huge. Well maybe just once to try but the majority don't want to be destroyed during sex.

You don't. Fucking cuck.

He is white. He got that

Like this?

With a real penis

That girl's tiny, he's above average but not ridiculous

> have 85lb female friend
> she hooks up with a bigger guy
> says his dick is like a pop can
> thicker than her wrist
> as long as her forearm
> says he's a nice guy but sex is uncomfortable
> they date for a few months
> after breaking up we're chatting
> she mentions having let him assfuck her
> birthday gift for him
> thought it may be easier than her vag
> turns out he gave her an anal fissure
> needs surgery to fix asshole

It's so hard to keep a straight face.
I broke and started laughing.
We're still friends, but I feel no pity for her.
She's built like pic related only shorter.

You don't.
Stop thinking everyting's a competition.

underrated post

You don't. Dick size is genetic you had no choice over it in the first place.

/thread

found the little dicklet

Send in Scrotos, destroyer of coin slots to drive him off and instill fear of large cock in the women.
Scrotos will do this for you for a price.

I imagine it would be quite painful to the smaller women.

money. also fucking someone else? pretty easy 2 compete tbh

Does the average user these days think that life is just a series of whipping your dick out competitions?

this!

>She's built like pic related only shorter.

Why haven't you fucked her yet? Spinners are winners, my friend

I'll take a mere 400 pls.