ITT: ask another cunt something that you've always wanted to know

ITT: ask another cunt something that you've always wanted to know

Rules:
>ctrl+f to see if someone has asked you something
>answer
>ask your own question

I'll start.

USA, what is normal price for a pint of beer in your pubs?

Canada, will I ever get a gf?

What are the chances of getting a Ak or Mosin nagant in russia?

>obt
did you mean berkay? he is still alive sadly..

It depends. I think $3-7

proofs?

Also,

Germany, why is it that nothing at all gets done on sunday over there?

you will Italy. As long as you be yourself and are honest with people, then the right woman for you will fall for you.

Can any kiwis tell me what region/ part of nz a winter loving leaf would prefer to visit?

>As long as you be yourself
now this is shitposting

t. a lovely leaf

> A FUCKING LEAF

not everyone's true self is a socially stunted shitposter you fallen leaf

Does every Finn know Simo Häyhä?
Because it's the day of the lord of course. You can't attend the sunday mass if you're at work.

No, even our schoolbooks doesn't say anything about him expect few words.

General question - what does American speech (or English if you deal more with the UK) sound like stereotypically? Is there a certain style of speech that it's compared to commonly? I.E. in America we often stereotype German speech as angry or Hitler-y as a joke.

The "most British" dialect is how the gentleman in this picture would stereotypically talk.

The "most American" dialect would be Dixie because it's very easy to recognize. In contrast to that i wouldn't know about eg. Alaskan or Hawaiian dialect.

Of course we know neither of you speaks like a real-life carricature.

Are Americans educated about pre-WWII history of Europe, e.g. Charlemagne?

Do Europeans learn about the colonial history of North America

And to answer yours, we learn FUCK ALL about world history other than Egypt, we wuz brits and French n shiet, and the holocaust.

Question americans, why are your ISPs so shit? My bunfucknowhere village has goddamn optic fiber and from what ive heard you guys still have places where shit kike dial up and less than 45 mb/s are a thing

The US invented the internet and a lot of our infrastructure is old. Our country is also very large and our ISPs are shit and operate with a near-monopoly in many areas reducing the incentive to increase speeds. I have to pay $60 a month for 100mbs/ down, and that's an "introductory rate" which will get bumped down unless I pay more at the end of the 1 year trial period. Portugal also cannot have areas that are truly "bumfuck nowhere". If you want to see "bumfuck nowhere", visit Wyoming or Montana. Hours of driving between "cities" of 3000 people.

Question to the smaller island caribbean posters: do you feel like the existence of your country is important to you?

The US colonial history part was rather short. Cold war was taught more in depth. Also black rights movement, eg. MLK and Rosa Parks. As far as i remember Canada wasn't really mentioned, but it's a while since i went to school.
We are also taught about all of world history, but not everything can be taught in depth.

Hong kong
Cyprus
Singapore
Malta
what is your opinion on the UK
is there any support to rejoin our union?
>Greece
any of you negros from Rhodes?

Fair enough.

Are guns actually used often or are they for the most part just a "store and hope I will never need them/lll get them and ocasionaly shoot them at the range"?

World history education in the United States (or at least my high school) was optional. American History was required in high school (and taught in grade school) but world history was a class you could pick from the list like shop, psychology, or music. US history education is pretty basic and rarely got past the 1960s, likely due to fear of recent politics.

I forgot to add: This varies a lot between different states.

It depends on where you live and your lifestyle. I collect/own many firearms (11, spread between rifles, pistols, and a shotgun) but have never used one for any practical purpose. Many people that own firearms for a "reason" either own them for hunting (bolt/lever rifle or shotgun) or self defense (pistol/revolver/semi auto rifle). The more rural you live the more likely you are to own hunting guns. Some people just like guns and own them for all purposes.

Hunting guns are used during the various hunting seasons. Often only shot a few times to sight the gun in and a few times when actually hunting. Some people shoot trap/skeet/sporting clays. Self-defense guns are very very rarely used and many people that carry a gun every day never use it even to threaten. For me, it's mostly shooting at the range.

If you live in a city/suburb and are not poor, its possible if not likely that you'll never see a gun. This leads to fear from unfamiliarity, and guns are only mentally associated with hunting or crime.

As a dirty euro, ive been curious about guns myself, thinking of getting a pistol/revolver and always heard about matebas, are they good or just overpriced for what they are?

>mateba
Collector level fuck level expensive things

Matebas are collectable and gimmicky. They're very interesting but not a practical first option. A Chiappa Rhino is significantly cheaper and actually still in production while retaining the futuristic look and bottom cylinder firing. The downsides are the ugly rails, barrel shroud seam, and not being an "automatic revolver". An automatic revolver doesn't really have any advantages but is a mechanical curiosity.

In terms of value, it depends on how available guns from specific manufacturers are in Portugal which I can't comment on. For the most part, guns these days are a mature technology (especially revolvers) so if you purchase anything modern and not very cheap it should just work. Semi auto pistols are more practical than revolvers generally and not practically less reliable in a way that matters assuming proper training.

I have a S&W model 28-2, but no other revolvers. It's a massive chunk of steel from 1962, before they were able to make .357 revolvers small and convenient. It's not practical, but is fun and comfortable to shoot.

>Are Americans educated about pre-WWII history of Europe, e.g. Charlemagne?
not really. it's an elective in public schools if students would like to take it but it is never mandatory. Can't speak for private schools.

Russians and finlands, walk me through your education experience in math. how are yous guys so good at it?

Thanks for the info anons, I dunno, I guess I got the heart of a /k/ommando because seeing that revolver just made me skip a heartbeat.

Unrelated, but what do the backstabbing tea drinkers think of portugal?