Ask a guy on watch anything. Go ahead, I'm here all day

Ask a guy on watch anything. Go ahead, I'm here all day...

feeling good, killing inocent people?

Why did you drop out of high school?

i remember those days, OP. was at a LAMPS squadron for 4 years. have fun! i'm sure there are a lot more forms of entertainment nowadays to keep you from falling asleep

How are you?

What was the last book you read?
Are you allowed to wear headphones on duty?
Anal or oral?
Best webcomic ever?
What's your dream car?
Do you suffer from long term memory loss?
Have you ever been out someplace recognizing everybody's face until you realized that there was no one there you knew?
Did you shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die?

Yes

ooohhh edgy contributions brah

i agree with you that we are killing a lot of innocent people in Afghanistan, so so innocent, like a young beardless boy.

How many hours till you are switched.
Can you jack off or are there cams nearby?

good, keep on going then

What's your rate?

Ready for war so you can get killed by some shithead in Iran or North Korea?

Graduated with my Master's last year

In which countries militairy do you serve?

>Currently reading Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment"
>Technically no
>Don't mind either
>Trans Am or El Camino
>I'm not sure
>All the fucking time. I get a lot of Deja Vu episodes as well
>Yes, and whenever I hear a whistle, I hang my head and cry

HN currently waiting for my next hospital orders

Well, you got ONE out of the three song references.

same here lol

I try, user

What hand to hand combat system do you practice?

>implying the Navy actually gets to do cool shit like hand to hand combat

Do you know anything about what seals etc. practice?

Probably going to Fort Belvoir Community Hospital

Whatcha watching?

Hey fucktard answer my question about hand to hand combat systems

Nope. I know a few guys who went to BUDS, but that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge

Nah I'm west coast so they'll probably keep me in Cali

Thanks mate! Do you know anything about the psychological forces of your army? I think I saw a documentary once about such a group in the US military

See

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use Even go want to do look more like?

Paint dry

I do sometimes wonder if the same question has been asked in a way that one may someday be born who can answer that which has been questioned

Fuck off

If you're asking about the psychological strain put on Special Forces/Special Warfare Operators during training, yes it does get pretty intense. The guys I know we're locked in small boxes, went through total sensory deprivation, we're beaten and interrogated, and ultimately had to devise and enact escape plans to avoid their captors. It's all part of the training that prepares you for being taken as a prisoner should that ever happen in the field

kek
You are alright user.

Bleh, dude ur in the navy. Easiest fucking duty ever. Regardless of the type. When do u EAS what rank are you?

It's just a prank bro

where exactly are you
and ill pay for a set of those cammies

Probably might make E5 by 2021 when I get out depending on advancement results and quotas

Nice try Hitlery Kitten

Tell us about all the navy sloots/wooks. Married and unmarried

What do you do when you see another man with better boots than yours?

Boatswain's Mate and Aviation Ordnance chicks fuck like they're about to be pumped full of their dad's acceptance. Watch out for the short blondes because they get around a lot as well. Corpsman females are generally more elusive; I think it's because they are more aware of and concerned about STDS and whatnot

I respect his dedication and offer him a beer or smoke as any man should.

why are you here shitbag? did you run out of boot polish?

My wife is a short blonde sailor, how likely is she to get gangbanged on the coast guard cutter she'll be deployed on for 4 months

What watch are you standing? Where are you stationed?

Are you a guy on watch? What sort of things can I ask you?

How much time to we have?

in general how is the re-enlisting environment , and are plenty of new people coming in?

I separated a few years ago (EM5), and I'm seriously considering getting back in after 2 business failures.

How old are you and how long have you been enlisted?

Fuckin navy faggot go kys

>Not getting the bacha bazi reference

I know 2 guys who just reenlisted. Personally I think it's a terrible idea but that's just me

O shit u got me faggetty Anne

Look at all those faggot semens... 100 come in, 50 couples come out.

what is your seventh general order?

the military is life in easy mode. It's been brutal for me out here. Right now I'm paying close to $600 a month for medical insurance. And I will probably be slaving away till I'm 70 at a job I don't particularly like. Also, something I never appreciated while in the service "free Attorneys" . those fuckers are expensive as hell out here.

What's your favorite tasting crayon?

What command are you in? Rank?

you have no idea what you missed on fat slob.

here's a free badge. Don't forget to carry it at all time for your own safety.

Oy Vey!

Yea right faggot. All the thai lady boys you can handle. Kek. Jerkin your bunkys off in those tight quarters..

Yeah I get that. There's some pretty decent benefits and the job is pretty damn easy. I just miss being able to do what i want without having to go through the chain of command to get everything approved 6 months in advance

Did u get triggered faggot? Did i make u have flash backs of your gay encounters?

Did you really have many other options in life since you were a C/D student?

WHO THE FUCK IS TRIGGERED HERE?!!!!! THIS IS ME ON MY BEST DAY. NOW BACK TO YOUR STARBUCKS YOU PAMPERED FUCK!!!!!

Talk to no one except in the line of duty

shitmate, those boots look like ass. only a soup sandwich would polish the tips only. make those boots sat with some matte finish faggitt

Who are the 3 hottest females in your company?

And who are the 3 sluttiest?

Pic related

I dont drink that watered down shit. You on the other hand have swallowed so much seamen you need to drink everything diluted to wash the salty taste out your mouth

F

why

Nice feet.

You're either an extremely moto senior chief, or a fucking DEP skrub. Take a chill pill, nobody polishes the whole fucking boot in the Fleet

Fuck off

And you fucked boy butts.

Fucking POG

TMD kids aren't supposed to have phones during watch. Reported.

i polished my whole boot because I'm fuckin' JOE NAVY MOTHER FUCKER, and because I LOVE MY COUNTRY

>boy butts
WTF are you 12??? It's called a Mangina.

Psstt, Here is your dad "while going out with the boys"

When is the last time any military branch had to shine their boots? That's been gone for like 20 years you bull shitter

What are u watching?

Ayyyyy Awv3 here

those are some 3rd class boots if i do say so myself. Do you even love your country shitmate?

what's for chow?

How many fights have you been in?
Coke or pepsi ?
Play any video games?

cock

Shut up boot. Hope you get hazed.

Fucking Travis is that you?

AF equivalent to a CTN here
hi.
been on a navy base most of my career.

I hope there's a conflict and you die in it, scumbag. I hope a brown person scrambles your brains with a rifle blast and pisses on what's left of your face. Fuck you for supporting the war machine. Class traitor.