B flat on guitar

How the FUCK are you supposed to do this shit?
It's literally impossible to make my fingers bend like this and still hold down the strings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGPrzJrV07w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty easy desu

barre the 8th fret notes with your ring finger

just bar both of them and don't play the highest string

practice. your fingers are too weak

this is the moment where you become a bassist

Just use your ring finger instead of all three of them.

you can use your index to play the 6th fret notes and then use the rest of your fingers (middle,ring,pinky) to play the 8th fret notes

it looks kind of weird but that's how i did it at first

his finger strength is deficient, not his brain

Up top

that's an e flat

Not really any good advice here, this is what helped me:
Stretch your fingers out individually. Make it a habit. Do it while you drive and stuff. I am 5'8 with tiny hands and I can stretch really far. I can do an octave on piano no problem. Stretching your fingers individually really helps with dexterity.

you can, but it's poor form. barring with multiple fingers makes transitioning between chords much smoother.

just takes practice to build the strength in your fingers

>He can't barre

lmao this is the cutest thread I've seen in a while

That's a barre chord. A barre is when one finger, so you would put your finger vertically on the first fret and press the 5th string with it and also with the base of the finger press the 1st string, the rest is like a regular 'A' chord (on the neck) but with your 2, 3 and 4th fingers.

Do the Yui hand stretching exercises if you find it difficult.

Also, the number 6 you see on the left says it's the 6th fret, that would be E flat, B flat is the same but on the first fret. Just clearing that out

just barre the ring finger and miss out the E string if you have to

cheater

Is it even possible to fit three fingers on the eighth fret unless you have babby hands? I even barre my a major desu

Wow, now I feel better about being able to do a FUCKING BARRE CHORD

wtf you people are weak as fuck

i have peripheral neuropathy

weak as fuck

I know that feel

He doesn't barre the fret so I'll go with brains too.

an open A? doesn't that just needlessly make things more fiddly when fingering other open chords?

this

Not anymore than switching between any other barre and open chords. It's more comfy to me than trying to mash three fingers side by side onto one fret.

babby hand master race here

>break guitar
>become dubstep producer

It's the only option

your frets seem a bit wider than mine m80. I can barely fit two down at 8 lol

your hands are gross

oh, no that was the B flat on frets 1 and 3. here's an F on frets 8 and 10

Are you a woman?

you're holding the guitar wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=mGPrzJrV07w

Ok that's what I thought. I can fit mine about like yours are there too but seems like it would be unnecessarily difficult to actually play like that

I don't find it too difficult or uncomfortable but would normally just bar them desu unless I absolutely needed the high E in there

This one is pretty simple there are a 2 common ways.

1) use your pointer across the first fret and your ring for other three and mute the high E.

2) use you use your pointer across the first fret and your others for the other three.

Its all a matter of practice and stretching. Took me three years before i could whip out chords cleanly and transition between any 2 i knew without thinking. It gets easier. Youll start noticing patterns

Yui should have practiced with my huge white cock

Like this?

Also my fingers are horrible, my skin is shit and action is a bit too high

>
>that's an e flat
I was starting to question my sanity

I hardly see how that would make anyone better at guitar

It's so much easier to barre it. Try it.

I'm already used to it, besides that way I can easily modify the fifth and thirds and shit that I couldn't do that easily with a barre

The action is so easy to adjust...

i use major 7 chords in place of faggy major triads when the root is on the A string 99.9 percent of the time.

also forgot to add its a much more natural fingering which was the whole point of the thread

I can and have pretty normal hands

just practice mate, it's a barre chord

I identify myself as an apache helicopter

ever heard of barring?

That's Eb, not Bb

lol stfu twinkly man

>thinking one type of chord is always "better" than another rather than using them according to context

any bands you play in must love you
>oh there he goes with another inappropriate major 7th again

>inappropriate major 7th

this makes me sad

Easy as A B C

Practice practice practice

thats not a b flat senpai thats an e flat

>wants Bb
>posts a picture of Eb major

As for how to do it, make sure your left hand posture is good(palm of hand does not touch the fingerboard), don't place your thumb over the fucking neck, and git gud.

>Eb