Gender is a social construct. It can be anything you want to SOCIALLY identify as...

Gender is a social construct. It can be anything you want to SOCIALLY identify as. Only an uneducated degenerate would disagree.
Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpyEdtViOVY&feature=youtu.be
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You were born with either DICK or PUSSY Sometimes both

Prove me if any newborn has a genitalia never seen before.

>Protip: only an uneducated degenerate would disprove

gender is not a social construct, sexuality is, gender roles are.

people are stupid and have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

do you have a penis?
do you have a vagina?
do you have both?
do you have neither?
do you like what you have and if not, why havent you changed it yet?
are you currently in the process of changing what you have between your legs?

these things are gender. who you want to fuck or not fuck doesnt matter.

underated post.

>Samefagging this hard

nope, go fuck yourself.

/thread

user wins, deal with it you absolute retard.

That sounds more like the definition of a subculture or simply a style.

The only constant is sex. Male and femal or the rare "intersex."

Prove to us your right
Protip: you can't
Also KYS

after all these years, i finally got into a screencap. didnt think it'd be this way, but i'll take it

would still fuck her until she decided her only sexuality was my dirty little cock sucker

I'm deleting it off my hard drive right now to spite you.

now you will feel slightly unhappy about it.

Yo chill the fuck out you aint gotta worry about other peoples choices in life....

>your
>KYS

You're just as bad as OP.

That cunt should be fucked hard and long until she turns into a quivering, sweaty cumdumpster, panting in anticipation of her next climax, eyes rolling up in their sockets as you slam your dick hard up in her baby socket until she finally surrenders and begs you to come in her, and when you do she explodes in a final climax, then lays there trembling as you pull out of her.

Gender construct? What? A cunt is for fucking. It's that simple.

You do when it starts to infringe on your own peaceful getting-on-with-your-own-shit.

If you have a cock you are a guy, if you have a vagina you are a female. It is so simple. If you think you are a woman with a cock or think you are a man with a vagina then you have gender dysmorphia which in my books is mental disorder and should be treated as such.

> baby socket
you had me till there, otherwise pretty good.

When you make a claim backed up by nothing but your own Tumblr circlejerk, the burden of proof falls upon you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, friend. And I guarantee that you possess no such evidence.

>prove me wrong

You can't argue with crazy, or educate the willful ignorants

Calm down Satan.
Damn

unintelligible sentence
jesuswantsyoutokillyourselfdoitnownottommrownowyouorareyoutomuchofafaggot.gif

too late, i have it now
thanks user for making my day a little better

>finally hit it off with shitty girl from tinder that would seem like an easy fuck
>says shes gender fluid so i call her whatever I want "he she zer idc"
>Get to the bedroom, feminist propaganda everywhere. Library of books that would make a feminist proud.
>finally get to bed letting her play with my peener (thats what she called it)
>she's a natural, her thumb makes me diamonds in no time
>pull her shorts off, vagina check
>get ready to make her feel like a real woman
>as soon as she feels the lips of her vagina stretch she moans
>accidentally use the wrong pronoun due to the last change this morning
>she wants to currently refereed to 'he' by the guy fucking her in the vagina.
Never before have I facepalmed harder in my life.

Curse you and your skills at saving images.
CURSE YOU I SAY!

user, I'm going to save it and post it on every thread that even remotely fits the situation until it's legitimately one of those annoying posts on "best of Sup Forums" threads.

I hope you'll be happy.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

True, and who cares? Next Problem.

The age of consent is a social construct. It can be anything your ant to SOCIALLY identify as. Only and uneducated degenerate would disagree.
Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't disprove something that can't be proven either, you idiot. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim.

Words are social constructs. They can mean anything we SOCIALLY identify them as. If we allow social consensus of the meaning of things to change arbitrarily for the sake of argument, then gender has no inherent meaning. And your statement holds no value to describe anything.

if you actually deliver user, i will personally hax till i find you and give you a hug

while the age of consent is a social construct there is an optimal age, teens need to be able to understand sex and the logistics of safe sex and have a body that is fully developed to have children, a girl who just hit puberty isnt big enough to shoot out a baby, and most are too dumb to fully understand the consequences of pregnancy or even have the mental and emotional capacity to raise a child.

>gender is a social construct. it can be anything
ok so gender means nothing

instead you will be judged by whether you have a cock or a vagina. we will name those with cocks male and those with vagina female.

this will not be a social construct
this is a label for to identify what type of genitals you have.

back to the way things were before hatemongering trans scum

/thread

some guy graduated with her, 'll post the proof and other shit he shared (not him): youtube.com/watch?v=bpyEdtViOVY&feature=youtu.be

while gender is a social construct there is an optimal dichotomy, people need to be able to understand the complex relationship between sex and gender, a boy who has just decided to be a girl is rarely cognizant of how a normal straight male will react to being presented with male genitals on a girl, and most people are too dumb to fully understand the consequences of gender or even have the mental and emotional capacity to use pronouns correctly.

Would you prefer the red circle version or the plain version?

Who is this? She's a youtuber yeah? I've only seen her mocked in some vines.

yeah I get it, I worded what I was saying poorly.
more or less I was trying to say that 13 is too young because they aren't mature enough mentally or physically.

im not op or guy i talked about, but i posted a video of her no one really knows about

close enough user

lets keep the red circlesquare. makes it seem even more cringy and newfag-y

been on this site for years and still am a newfag . . . if only i could get out of this god damned hole and into the party bus with the rest of you anons

those pictures are from an archived thread, just posting them for some unknown background of her

So what you're telling me is that I can sexually identify as a teleprompter and that's gonna make sense to you? Good for you

You are absolutely right.
Now leave me to be an attack helicopter.

Ever heard of this cool little community called "the scientific community"? They strive to create things and understand life. They figured out about the x and y chromosomes that make you either a male or female. In that research they never found anything beyond male and female chromosomes.

I'm sure they would love to see the extra 20-30 that makes someone deerkin or something stupid

Let's imagine it is for a second. How come men from different cultures are still "cis men" despite having completely different societal expectations and act differently? How can all these men be "cis men" when they are not the same as one another?

yeah I get it, I worded what I was saying poorly.
more or less I was trying to say that people change genders because they aren't mature enough mentally or physically to deal with what they are.

We're all still newfags bro, been here since 2013, I'm still a newfag and proud.

Maybe we'll meet again one day. I'm capping this so if I meet you again someday I can prove it's me.

>feminine penis thread
feminine penis thread

/thread

Newfag

carry on you beautiful bastard

heh.

It doesn't matter the logic behind the movement is backwards and contradicts itself " gender roles are bad " " you have to respect the gender role I choose " fucking pick one

Gender;
male = dick
Female = pussy
And Google agrees.

>Gender is a social construct. It can be anything you want to SOCIALLY identify as. Only an uneducated degenerate would disagree
>Prove me wrong

This is bait, but i'm bored so i'll bite and fight anwyay.

First of all, the fact that there is a social gender construct isn't what i'm going to argue. Because there is. Men and women are both part of a social contract that says what Men and Women should be, ideally, to the overall betterment of society.

The thing I dispute is the idea that anyone has a choice in where they lay on the social contract. I cannot be a woman even if I really really want to be. Chopping off my penis, calling myself Charleen, and dressing as womanly as possible isn't going to change that fact. I would never be truly accepted by women as a woman, I would not be accepted as kids as a woman, I would not be accepted by men as a woman. The most I would ever be is that fucking weirdo that everyone plays along with out of pity.

Most women are too stupid for anything so it doesn't really matter. Best get pregnant younger rather than later.

Socially construct this.

"parenthood" is a social construct to foresee the needs of the newborn

the therm "sibling" is a social construct to prevent siblings to intercourse on eachother and avoid diseases (like egiptian thought it would preserve their bloodlines and ended up dying by the gene pool degradation)

"marriage" is a social construct that nobody is giving shit lately

sooner or later you'll understand why social constructs are necesary and you will be in the need for them

also, money is a social construct
I haven't seen anybody agruing about that

What about these? They say 'male' and 'female', but I'm not convinced.

I wish I could suck and take her baton.

This girl is trying SO HARD to be somebody.

Trans? No.

Fifteen years from now she'll be happily married to some shmo, with a house, 2 kids, and one on the way.

society defines gender.

not each snowflake pretending that their life is important and not just a mundane spec in an ocean of mediocrity.

>reading

being too stupid to understand that a lump of flesh is still that regardless of what way its cut.

>biology is a social construct

Fucking one of these cute butch lesbians is becoming a fetish for me.

why are you so worried about what other people do?

I'm pretty sure that's natural. Why would you do that to yourself? Anyway, what do you think of this one?

Judaism for goyim! Now in a school, theater, book store, on television, in music, and in a courtroom near you!

They'll let you if you tell them you're gay.

BODS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Either way I do not give a fuck. Go call yourself whatever you want but in my eyes you're still a low-life degenerate fuck nugget who think by changing their gender will give them a larger safe space.

Protip: your opinion doesn't matter, nobodies opinion matters to anybody but themselves. Phuque off pls

i suppose i should have said sculpted to the moron

>Gender has nothing to do with my penis
>I want to be a girl now
>Better cut off my penis

Explain that.

i social identify as your master

if you do not submit you are denying my identity

gender =/= sex
if you're too retarded to understand this simple distinction, please refrain from posting

The people who say gender doesn't depend on you gentials are not the same as the ones that get Frankenstein dicks sewn on.

u wot m8

You just keep telling yourself that, you genderqueer faggot fairy

>Frankenstein dicks
u just jelly theirs is bigger than yours

well a closed rectum seems like a very terrible thing to have.

my dubs can
you should check em

do they actually have any feeling in it or is it just like a strapon to them?

kek

I'm sure being able to claim that every aspect of a person is socially constructed is very valuable when you want to control people.

Unfortunately your nihilistic post-modernism is as false as the marxism it's based upon.

Fuck off thee, fuck off.