Bosnia just one question...what the fuck did you mean by this?

Bosnia just one question...what the fuck did you mean by this?

Dicks out for Harambe?

>dicks out
>while they hang over your head
>bosnia

After this game, football disgusts me. I will never watch another game in my life.

Not enough ass.

guess the americans were right

>implying greeks can afford enough food to get dat ass

boipucci >>>>> regular pussy

>seeing the cradle of civilization celebrate a draw at home vs >us

not a bad feel desu

I think this semen slurping sport is 100% for me.

I was initially confused but Dzeko pulled the shorts down so he could shove the defender over with ease.

With most other players, I'd have been skeptical but there's nothing gay about Dzeko.

flag doesn't check out
flag checks out

I don't know he lingered between his legs way too long for that. This wasn't a smooth hockey jersey over the head move, this was instinctively pulling down a mans shorts when he stands over your head move.

Friendly reminder that there's nothing gay about liking/sucking/taking dick.

*as long as you own a functioning naturally acquired vagina

Always read the small print Raj, thats how the jews get you

muh dick

>tfw i will never live in ancient greece and fuck young boipucci all day

Nah, no need for a vagina, all you have to do is say "no homo".

Beating Bosnia wasn't on the cards, all we need is 2 draws while avoiding losing both games to Belgium. Conceding a lucky goal was a bullshit way to lose that target and a late blooter is always a good reason to celebr8 m8.

Also, if someone could tell me why Papadopoulos was red carded, that would be cool. Didn't see anything red card worthy in the replays.

Nice digits

Papadopoulos chimped out at the ref and grabbed his hand. Kinda like asking for a straight red card to Dzeko instead of a second yellow. Silly move because the Swede looked trigger happy for "levelling" the sending offs

Pretty good ass, shame he didn't take the underwear off too.

>all this slime in one thread

Papastathopoulos knows how to get himself in those anime-tier "accidental" situations.

The ref was already taking out the red card though, straight red or second yellow shouldn't matter much, any extra bans are decided after reviewing the incident anyway. I assumed Papadopoulos already knew the red card was meant for him and the handgrab was to stop the ref, not ask for Dzeko's red.

Diaspora here

Bosnia is a perfect example of how irritating it can be when you blend good talent with weak mentality
Never seen so many psychological collapses from one team in my life as I've seen from Bosnia in the last five years.
The team needs a real disciplinarian coach desu unfortunately the FA will never be able to afford to pay a foreigner

>Diaspora

I think you mean "son of coward".

Surely Halilhodžić should have been the man after the 2014 debacle?

This was evident in yesterdays match by how easily provoked the players were by the Greeks. Everyone knows frustrating the opponent is part of the Greek gameplan and they still took the bait.

Halihodzic was offered the job but refused it. Could be two reasons for this:
1. He was offered better money by the Japanese (very likely)
2. He doesn't want to work for such a dysfunctional FA (his words)
Probably a mix of the two

>"son of a coward"
Don't pretend you know anything about me or my family lad

dzeko just wanted to grab him by the pucci

Muslims love the back door

>don't eat dirty pork
>like dirty anus

SHART

is this the famous soccer i've heard so much about?

Grabbing them by the pussy

IN

nothing wrong with having working sanitation but you haven't managed it

two things
looked like he accidentally did the first pull down, then just went all in and did the other side too

why did papa get red?

peaked your interest?

peaked somethING else of mine if you know what I mean

Think this semen slurping sport is for TSUUU