This is your future. How does that make you feel?

This is your future. How does that make you feel?

>Implying

We have gerns, that will never happen sandnigger

Still better than the current jewmerica.

Are you retarded?

Happy

Sandnigger islamofags can go fuck themselves

the lack of repeating digits tells me that this is fake news

First, we shall have a new Holy-Crusade lead by U.S. President Donald Trump but this time none will be left, none will survive for Islam will be wiped from this world.

Second, the state of all governments worldwide mirrors that of ancient monarchies. Governments were made for the people so everyone can live free and none will be poor. It's time for a.New Civil-War but internationally. A new peaceful, free form of government is needed to fit the 21st century. No one richer than another, no one living on the streets, no legal system where the guilty can escape their acts.

Malaysia is the future?

Only a matter of time before it becomes the world's sole superpower

I'm Malaysian. And this is the Malaysia

Can't wait for America to get owned by China

kek

Like you forgot I don't give a fuck

Wow America is falling apart

Holy Wars are dead, user

the religion of "peace" will most likely take itself out if we just send them back to where they came from

Buuuummmmpppp

I'm the Malaysian guy just now. But actually I'm Christian lol...

Well I'm not American so....

Why did this board become so gay

It's nice to know that in the future we will all find spiritual unity.

Shame it has to be the religion where a guy can own girls as sex slaves and we stone all the gays to death.

It will also be sad that we behead those we disagree with, rather than just talk shit about them or, you know, just shoot them if they get in your face with their bullshit. I mean yeah, I understand that we will still get to shoot those we disagree with, but it has to be all religion based and it can't just be cos some cunt slept with your wife whilst you were on duty or something. Or maybe it can. I am no muslim scholar and I know that the girl can be killed for cheating on me but I have a feeling that the guy might be protected by the law or something. I am not ok with the idea of killing women although, if my girl cheated on me with soem nigger. Well.. It would get my blood boiling for sure.

So yeah, on the plus side: Spiritual unity and sense of community

Bad side: Owning sex slaves and stoning gays

It's going to be a tough future and I am happy that som many directionless angry young men are deciding that it is time to start fighting back

fuck off, faggot

Just stop replying to this thread and fuck all the muslim women that you can

This entire thread belongs in /Pol, but hey- ain't none of my business.

I think they did that one time- it was called the Soviet Union. An atheistic global republic in which everyone was equal. So, saying that, No society is perfect- you just have to adapt to the one you live in or find another one. Muslims will be Muslims, and if they come to America without accepting our way of life they must be vanquished!

eh? No, I am not a faggot. I am just saying that I am not ok witht he idea of owning girls. I would still have sex witht hem of course. I am just not ok with viewing them as property but I assume that by the time islam has achieved Domination our western values will have eroded back to the point where we see women as chattel again which, as I said, is a bit sad but I would still fuck them of course. I am not a homosexual like yourself and if I were you, I would start practicing sex with girls before the Muslims achieve total domaintion in America which, if infowars, Sup Forums and/or stormfront are to be believed (and I see no reason why they shouldn't), should occur at some point next week.

It's the downside of having a "no girlz allowed" sign on your secret club house

basically, with so many guys all in the same shitty cramaped space there is always bound to be a bit of cock rubbing going on. And then some of the guys find that they enjoy the cock rubbing and before you know it, Boom! Trap threads every day. R8 my cock! Cum tributes because what I really want to see is a man's cock and balls spurt glorious semen all over some picture of girls that I can pretend to have dicks! Yay!

Go Sup Forums!

Now let's all go fucking kill ourselves!

Reminder that Muslims were invading and killing Christians well before the crusades.

Reminder white people didn't just invent half of every invention on Earth alone. But also invented nearly every weapon

Reminder that even after plagues. Wars. Famines. Muslims and cucks. Whites are still keking..

And don't bring up your cuck population. Because most of those people who "out birth" whites also have much higher death tolls for babies and mother's.

Getthelube.com

Rednecks and niggers are our bastion. This will remain the United States of get your terrorist ass out should it ever threaten to get like bongistan.

I'm surprised we don't have a gay creepshots thread yet- someone needs to start it. I would, but I am not for getting caught when a friend scrolls through and sees it.