What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun?

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun?

Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun's temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun's temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.
Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?

The sun is not made of lava you fucking retard!

>being this retarded

Damn this pasta again

>What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun?

What would happen if a day went by when OP was not a stupid faggot?

Not sure if samefagging or just taking the bait

oh man, thats fucking funny. 'normal, lava-made sun'. puts me in a good mood before bed.

I'm a newfag but I've seen this pasta so many fucking times...

There is a lot of contradictions OP, you little fucker

>there are people that will genuinely respond to this bait

im not and i havent. guess ive just missed it in the rotation.

>There are people that will genuinely post in this thread

A giant explode happens and everybody dies, end

>like you and me

> be -1000 degrees of celsius
Go back to kindergarten.

>There are people that contradic those poeple who want to show to faggot the unnecessary duty to reply to this post instead of doing it several times

turn instantly into a water sun

In this case you shoul kill yourself faggot

i got news for you. you are a newfag and you will always be.

I'm more interested in what would happen just with the ice sun existing. Imagine a ball of ice starting at the size of our sun and a starting temperature just shy of absolute zero.

I imagine gravity would start to compress it, heating the inside. Since the pressure is extremely high, the ice would stay frozen despite getting hotter than 100 degrees Celcius. I wonder if it would eventually become like an ocean planet with an icy core, held together with gravity and an electromagnetic field generated depending if there's any spin.

beside the said, there is no -1000°C...

actually the sun is very big

so at first the would fusion, on one side lava and on the other side ice. the lava will melt the ice, but will also turns cold

so you would have a blue sun, in the middle a huge black line and then the lava sun

what do you guys think?

everybody is just insulting inside here, but i am used to that. Sup Forums

Wrong

>What is absolute zero
Couldn't happen. Something can only get so cold

the ice sun would "win"
it takes lots of energy to melt ice
we might see half water half ice sun at the end

>-1000 degrees celsius
mfw

Wrong. Fake News.

obviously i am not a scientist, otherwise i wouldn't be on Sup Forums