Could it be possible that Jerry Jones is actually a genius?

Could it be possible that Jerry Jones is actually a genius?

>jaylon smith
Forgot about that nigga

> The Cowboys knew it was going to be a long road for LB Jaylon Smith when they drafted him. Some said he’d need all of 2016 off as a redshirt year while he focused on healing. He blew out his knee when Notre Dame played Ohio State in the final college football game of his career.

Explain the Cowboys performance from 1995 to 2016 then. Was losing for over twenty years part of his plan?

Jerry jones hasnt run the team for years you fucking idiot, his son has been making all the decisions, jerruh does nothing but feel up college girls and act as a lightning rod for blame.

jerry jones don't draft

Don't forget about Will McClay the real brains of the organization. Gotta keep that on the down low, he gets too much credit jerry will fire his ass.

If he's such a genius, why did he draft a guy with a defective back in front of a backup QB they clearly needed.

If they knew how great Dak was, then why risk waiting that long to draft him.

It was dumb luck.

Well then how dumb are the Broncos Browns Patriots Jets Eagles and Rams?

Yeah, he and the owners have destroyed the NFL by removing competent defenses and allowing fucking rookies to dominate the league.

I don't know, how dumb are they?

I'm only refuting the point that Jerry Jones is a genius. I'm not saying other teams that weren't in need of a good QB weren't dumb for passing him over.

True and it's def not jerry it's mcclay and Steve

>jerry
>genius
>cowboys fans believe this

let's look at the cowboys top two draft picks objectively:
>reach on rb
darren mcfadden got 4.6 ypc last year. they could have traded down and grabbed derrick henry and been just the same as with elliot
>luck into qb
getting a reliable, productive qb with a 4th round compensatory pick isn't genius. at that point in the draft you're just throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks. if they REALLY thought prescott had a chance to be like this they've would have taken him no later than the second round

also, let's see how this year finishes, and how their sophomore years go before anointing anyone

I think you mean Stephen Jones.

Jerry handed draft duties and player management over to his son Stephen. Hes the one that started drafting linemen 4 years ago. And if you think Jerry still has all the power, Stephen told him to stfu about drafting Manziel and instead drafted Zack Martin. Best decision in recent Cowboys history.

I really fucking hate this attention.

>Not flopping that big ol Cowboy dick around after taking so much shit for so many years.

Season isn't over yet. I'll celebrate when we make it to the SB.

Best to celebrate while we can, Hoss.

He pays Jason Garrett 6 million dollars every year. "Genius"

>le 8-1 man

>Not worth 6 million

Pick one

I'll pick the "not worth 6 million" option thanks

>thinking jerruh has been making the picks

I shig

>Jerry Jones
>genius
>he thought about the possibility of playing Romo in an universe where Dak exists

His son is the genius with a good temperament to run a team. His son is the one who built that o line over 3 years plus drafter Lee and overrode his fathers selection and took Martin in 2014 draft.

Jerry is too petulant and emotional to make business decisions in the teams interest. Doesnt have the patience to see out a plan over time.

>it's smart to take players with higher picks than necessary
This is what retarded teams do.