Hello Sup Forumsrothers

Hello Sup Forumsrothers
I have been on Sup Forums on and off for about 6-7 years. You niggas basically raised me. now I'm in a shitty situation and I don't know where else I would get that kind of uncensored advice you Sup Forumsoys have to offer. So, in that case, its story time.
>long ago, fat and beta me found a girl that liked me but she was kinda a bitch
>shut her out of my life because she made me sad
>she clung on to all of my school activities and friends so she was always around
>3 years later
>get on diet and lose an absolute fuck ton of weight went from 240lbs to 150lbs
>get hella sexy and everyone tells me that but the social anxiety is still crippling
>havent had a relationship for the first time with the girl
>still have feelings for that same girl
>start talking to her again
>hang out a couple of times always ends in making out
>ask for FWB relationship
>she agrees and we set up a time where she can come over
>I eat her out (honestly smelled and tasted kinda bad but I didn't say anything)
>she won't return the favor
>won't let me fuck her? I thought this was fwb??
>maybe it's because she wants a relationship?
>ask her out again, she says no but it's because she thinks I'm going to hurt her again but she said she would love to be my girlfriend just give her some time
>dope i guess
>even less sexual stuff after I asked her out
>doesnt want to spend any time with me anymore always has excuse
>tells me that she still wants to work on us having a relationship because she "truly likes me and thinks im perfect in every way"
>one day we are together but it was only for an event we both had to attend
>she leaves me with her phone
>shes getting a lot of texts from someone she had previously been with
>read the texts
>this dude has been coming over and fucking her all the nights I ask her to hang out
>whole bunch of mushy shit in the texts "Goodnight kisses! ;* "
>she says I misinterpreted everything
>dont believe her

>Stopped talking to her, I can't even look at her
>Now she's mad that I won't be friendly with her
>I haven't spread this info to anyone but she has been telling everyone that I'm a dick and I just quit talking to her for no reason and making false claims that make me look absolutely pathetic
>Now I'm shutting everyone out of my life because all of the people she talks to are people I talk to
>I lost my job
>shitty home life, constant fighting
>feel betrayed by everything and everyone
>feel hella behind all my peers because even though I'm the oldest in my graduating class ( 19 ) and I haven't even had sex
>College is coming up quick and I don't want to be completely inexperienced with women when I get there
HELP ME Sup Forums I'm scared for my future

Fuck some new chick

Fuck her, get someone new! Someone who dosnt necesarily have to be from school etc, tall to people, go to parties etc

Cut her out of your life man. Don't waste time on drama. And for every girl who won't put out, there are three who will. Chin up, keep doing you.

That's what I'm saying I don't know how to even go about picking up girls. I'm good in groups but when its one on one I go full blown autistic. The depression I'm experiencing now is crippling because I just cant bring my self to talk to anyone

thanks bro it will all get better but times are hard
nice dubs

>College is coming up quick and I don't want to be completely inexperienced with women when I get there

Nobody will care.
I had a shitload of sex in highschool (always with the same girl), but still a loser in college after she went away.

What helped you all get better at talking to people

bump

Dont talk to that girl anymore. She cucked you into eating her nasty vag after she got plowed by a diff guy so that ends now. As far as being inexperienced in college, dont sweat it. Shit doesnt matter as much as you think it does. Social awkwardness? Force yourself into situations that force you to interact with other. Possibly a job in any type of customer service or retail.

but I dont want to be you though

I do a bunch of service work
I lost my main job which I worked front counter at a fast food resteraunt but I have an occasional Valet job where I greet people and park their cars. I can do these forms of social interaction just fine but just when there is feelings involved I instantly become mentally disabled

>tells me that she still wants to work on us having a relationship because she "truly likes me and thinks im perfect in every way"
This is the point in the story that you were confirmed friend zoned.

Get an account on match or something. You can meet tons of chicks you have absolutely zero connection to and try stuff out for a year or two. 19 is still a child, life doesn't start until you hit 21 and even then it's still shit until you're about 24.

Your first wife and mother of your first kids hasn't hit puberty yet, and your second wife hasn't even been born. Don't stress over teen girls. The pussy is good if you can get it, but you'll never have a long term relationship with a girl you met in her teens.

28 is the time to get serious, and you want to find a girl that's about 24. This means that when you hit 30 she starts having babies at 26 and you have time to get 3 out.

If you get tied down with a girl your own age it will end badly. She's going to want kids before you're ready and that's going to lead to one of three things. One, you're going to end up with kids you're not ready for and you'll all be miserable. Two, she's going to ditch you for an older more mature dude that's ready to have kids. Three, you'll both put it off until you're ready and there will only be time to have one, and you might decide you want more than that.

Trust me on all of this, I was in your shoes 10 years ago. Only difference is that chan had only existed for about 4 years and I had been lurking for 2.

ty for the advice!
Im just looking for some pussy honestly I dont care about being in a relationship rn. I just need to get myself out there but what are some ways to attract ladies?

heres kinda what I look like its edited for obvious reasons

Leave her, and find new chick. It's not that hard.

forget about her, find someone new. get back together with all your friends and the people you shut out, apologize and be friends again. if they ask, say you don't want to talk about it. just live with that.

sounds good thank you!

biggest meme of all time, a shit ton of people are virgins when they start college.
I lost my virginity to a girl that was also a virgin during my freshman year.
There more you press it and see it as an issue the more it will mess with your self confidence.
Try to get to know a bunch of chicks and at some point you'll find one that will be down to fuck.

>Now I'm shutting everyone out of my life because all of the people she talks to are people I talk to

Why would you concede all your social contacts to her? why do you just assume that everyone hates you now, you beta cuck?
Just hang out with your friends like you always do, if they are your true friends they'll ask you whats up at some point and you have the right to defend your position and set things right.
What i mean by that is that you should tell them that she cheated if it comes down to it.

Don't talk to that stupid bitch again and focus on further improving yourself. Being depressed about it just means that she won and you don't want that.

solid advice thank you!
I am defintly putting too much emphasis on sex.
and I come from a smaller town and once we dated initally she had latched on to everything that I liked she joined all of the extra curricular activities I was in and she melted her way in to my friend group. I lost contact with alot of my so called friends becuase of my depression. Havent really talked to them alot in the past year or two so they already kinda dont like me a whole lot and now she is spreading lies to them to make them like me even less

eat shit forever.

Bro, don't sweat the small stuff. Figure out the kinda guy you want to be first. When you're with other people, focus on being how you want to be; no one, no girl, has any right to ask you to me more than that. If you don't vibe with the person in question, walk away and find someone who deserves to be around you.