How long do you think people have to be here for to be considered an oldfag Sup Forums?

How long do you think people have to be here for to be considered an oldfag Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlmAoVfnSVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been lurking since 2007 and I still wouldn't call myself an oldfag.

There is no such thing as oldfag only newfags and even newer newfags

that still brings up the issue of where you draw the line.

When you become cynical of everyone you recognize as new and want to post shitty meta threads about the state of whatever board but have come to realize that too is obnoxious.

At least 7 years.

If Boxxy is their Queen.
5+ years experience
TriForce capable
Can list All Rules of the Internet.
Know who/what got the 100, 200 and 300mill get.
If you browsed when 7 wasn't 7
If you can't get all of this your still a newfag.

I would assume only young kids care about being an oldfag because anyone who has been on this site long enough would know nothing good comes from it. Honestly think people around 30 are spewing they are an oldfag? They probably want death.

I dont get it no kids come here, and im probably same age as i u are nesah treng wtf are u talking about u cant represent kids ur just a pedophile thats why u do that

newfag stupid bitch im even younger than u as well

lmao, why is this piece of shit cambodian even some high thing to watch and judge hshit gets to be free form shit

And for u people on here u people are all faggot piece of shits man, so who even gives a shit ur mostly older people and old fag new fags u peopl create shit categories to categorise urself in

NESSAH TRENG U ARE STUPID PIECE OF SHT UR NOT EVEN NEW FAG U JUST A FUKEN PEDOPHILE

If you have to ask youre still a newfag

Being an oldfag isn't about how long you've been here; it's about WHEN you started coming around.
So if you started coming here after 2010; newfag.

All life

Used to log in with my Commodore 64 300 baud modem when this site was all text.

I'm the one who posted the real Cracky LiveJournal. There are thousands of screenshots of my trips in 2005.

If you've been here after 2006 you cannot be considered an oldfag.

This place kind of turned to shit when the original "anonymous" stuff kind of took off during the scientology protests that basically started as a meme. This place has gotten more political over that time and the huge influx of faggots from facebook/reddit/yahoo or wherever who can't recognize bad b8 need to gtfo.

When nobody calls you a newfag, you're about halfway there.

I've been on here since I was 9 I'm 19 now so 10 years

Anonymous took off here when forced_user came back. The masks were just an outward sign.

I don't think it goes by how long you've been here but, rather, how much time you spend on here

fucking newfag
boxxy was never queen
anyone can learn how to triforce looking it up on google
literally no one remembers the gets, besides, those you mentioned weren't even the best ones
this place is a shithole

>remembering those trips you got 12 years ago
newfaggot

Good point

Heathen. Despite your trips Boxxy is my queen I give her my cummies daily. Especially when she shows her belly, God what I'd do to make her fat.

I'd say anyone older than 2006 is certified oldfag.

i found Sup Forums at around 2006/7 but then started to lurk daily 2010-ish so i would consider myself an newfag but not like its gonna effect you.

It is not a question about time.
If you even think about this topic, you are the newest of newfags.

Sweet, I'm not a newfag.

What if you're not a newfag or an oldfag?

Boxxy was never queen.newfags just spammed her over and over again

Being an old fag is not something you just become based on how many years you've been on Sup Forums, but rather when you actually started coming to Sup Forums. If you are anywhere past 2010 I'd say you aren't and will never become an oldfag. Point blank.

Boxxy was never queen, the only people who pushed that were newfags. Quit trying to push that shit

  ▲
▲ ▲

kill me

reddit reporting in

Since yesterday.

I kinda got here when the Habeeb it thing was blowing up, don't remember the time period tho.

7 years?

>an oldfag Sup Forums?

I've been here ten years and I'm a newfag. I think you had to have attended kindergarten with m00t to be an old fag

  ▲
▲ ▲
fuk off

Well made points

this imagine gave me bone cancer

There are no oldfags left

It's funny, I started lurking in like 2008. Deff newfag ya know.
But I have two older brothers. And I shit you not, I would never understand the dumbass humor they had with each other.
When I started lurking, especially in "prove youre an oldfag" threads, I was like, wow, why do I understand all of this

Pretty much this. It's like saying 'at what point do you become a vietnam vet?' You either are or you aren't. I'm 31, found this shithole in 2008 and I have never considered myself an oldfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlmAoVfnSVg
Another meme is kill. You will be missed.

I'm a newfag. Don't know how to green text. Don't know what desu is. Never created my own image to post (except photo). To me OPhelia is queen. Never triforced. Still, addicted to this place and maybe that's a bad thing.

What's Sup Forums ?

its the website youre on newfag!