Why isn't Poppy the current queen of Sup Forums? She's cuter than Boxxy ever was and yet creepier than creepychan

Why isn't Poppy the current queen of Sup Forums? She's cuter than Boxxy ever was and yet creepier than creepychan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPyvl6micE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Sup Forums doesn't do queens anymore. 2007 is long gone

Who?

Do you really spend your time obsessing over YouTube personalities? Is your life really that pathetic?

Have you seen the number of tranny/trap threads. Sup Forums only cares about queens.

>png

not cuter than loli-chan.
>come back loli

>creepier than creepychan

You just shut your fucking trap, mate.

Yes, sadly, it is that pathetic

>cute

since her bf is regulary browsing Sup Forums for his pathetic "u laugh u loose" vids, it would be quite
appropriate.

Poppy is the blonde queen, b-tards aren't developed enough to differentiate between major distinctions like that and so create a whole new class for each one

who even this is

I want to fuck Poppy

CSS are Brazilian, so maybe not white, depending on your definition

why isnt he the king come on guys lets make him the king!!!!!!!!!!! ysy lets make him the king of for khang yay!!!!!!!!!!

foget le link lololo

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPyvl6micE

The last queen of Sup Forums didn't even want the title.

Fuck, wrong thread.

because she's fake as fuck

How is this girl creepy?

Haha this

Poppy is an art project you dunce

from the 3:36 video, a possible nipple

and boxy isnt?

Does look like a nip

becasue she fake
created by that dude

llol t6his made me lr rage!!!!!

get out of here faggot.

>tranny/ trap
>queen

she can be queen right after we get to making milhouse a meme

i just looked her up, kys OP

I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm PoppyI'm PoppyI'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy I'm Poppy