Should managers be allowed to smoke?

Should managers be allowed to smoke?

yes

If they're French, yes.

RIP in peace

yup

It's crazy how acceptable smoking was in public just 15 years ago. Now anytime you try to light one up in a store you're thrown our and seen as trash. Also idk about you yuros, but there is no smoking in most bars either. It's bullshit.

if im not allowed to smoke in a stadium then no fucker is

Smoking was banned 9 years ago. I like it. Also teenage smoking is down to 15%.

yes

the fuck are you talking about? you can still smoke in most bars/pubs

15 years ago? What? We banned smoking indoors except in designated smoking areas back in the early 90's. I remember growing up when it was put into effect and every store had to post NO SMOKING signs on their doors, and the outrage it caused.

it's not allowed to smoke in most closed spaces here, bars (unless night clubs), stores etc

Not in Hessen, i think it'S state based

>in a store

that's retarded

to be honest though I've kinda accepted it. smoking doesn't really belong inside and it's kinda nice to have an excuse to go outside and have a break for a bit. it makes chilling and drinking on a patio even more special. plus on that odd occasion where you're at a house where you can smoke, it feels different too

what's bullshit is when they give you no opportunity to outside like the dirty fucks at the rogers centre who give you that smug look when they say "it's a completely smoke free facility :)" and your only option to go have a dart is to leave the game for good. some airports I've been to recently also have that crusade against smoking, fucking horseshit

I smoked a joint outside the Schipol airport and only later realized that it's not allowed.

In Peru you can smoke in the stadium, actually people smoke weed and Pasta Basica too.
The only bad thing is that if you smoke weed in the stands probably some guys will follow you the whole time you're out there.

Too bad the weed is fucking horrible in Peru and South America in general. Only good thing is that coke is like $10 a gram and probably less if you know the right guy

>Not in Hessen
didn't know frankfurt wasn't in hessen

/r/ing that hotel room special request from Liverpool requiring a balcony for Klopp to smoke on

>some airports I've been to recently also have that crusade against smoking, fucking horseshit
Airports in Canada only or in other countries too?.Because the ones I've been to have special smoking rooms (or in the case of the airport in Dublin, a small outside area on the upper floor). I don't smoke myself, but my mum does and she always goes to find the smoking area first. Kinda sucks if the airports try to get all high and mighty about this shit as well, as much as I know smoking is shit for you.

Based Rijkaard (creator of the best Barça ever tbfh) used to smoke in the bench.

of course

My bad, I'm older than I thought and forgot it was more like 20 years ago.

in Toronto they're all fucking smug about it of course. I've seen those smoking rooms too, they had some nice ones in frankfurt. I couldn't fucking believe that Heathrow airport in london of all places had no smoking area, your only option is to get a customs dude to walk out of the airport with you, which they don't have to do really.

it's even more bullshit now that I realize the business lounges etc almost definitely have some sort of smoking areas for the bourgeoisie reeeeeeeeeeee

I remember when I was a kid there was a smoker's are with a balcony and everything. Wondered why they took it away..I don't smoke cigarettes myself, but i think it's unfair to force them to leave now.

>I couldn't fucking believe that Heathrow airport in london of all places had no smoking area
yeah, i kinda understand that smallish non-hub airports don't have smoking areas airside, but not having any at heathrow is a fucking crime against humanity

I totally get that no one should really have to go out of their way to satisfy our useless habit but it just feels like a step in the opposite direction where they can afford to be dicks and not extend a minor courtesy to get a trip off their self-righteous anti-smoking crusade

Barajas (Madrid airport) don`t have one, and its the biggest airport in Spain

But Frankfurt is in Brandenburg...

thinking about it, i reckon smoking lounges/areas/booths actually make airports money in the long run seeing as they're usually plastered with ads of tobacco comapnies

poland actually

That does suck. It shouldm't be anything to just section off a small part of the airport (and I do mean small, in Tallinn, the room is maybe the size of a small-ish waiting room, enough for let's say max 10 people, but we're also a smaller airport) and have it be the smokers area. A lot of people spend hours, or in extreme cases, a day in the airport and I know smoking isn't a human right or whatever, but it's a small courtesy.

Only after they win