How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, I live in a yellow area and already think it's depressing when the sun sets at 4:30 during the winter.

Iceland is perfect in every single way

>"ahahh i like winter and rain!!! xdd i am so dark and cool"

Poor Iceland. It is so beautiful but you can't see it :-(

This. 2,139 here.

3500+ here. Lots of people moving here. Besides all the Mexicans, I keep noticing license plate holders for European countries: Finland, Denmark, Norway, and Portugal. I saw one for Ireland, but you always have to wonder if they're not just a heritagefag. Anyway, it must be nice to have more sun. You can really live here in the sun... it's like ancient Attica.

Best aprts of the country are 3500+

>unironically liking sunshine
enjoy your uv ray cancer

I looked mine up and it gets approximately 2884 hours of sunshine a year. it's too much

i live in the dark blue western part and it's trash. no sunshine today :(

Is why Southern Europeans look so dark compared to the rest of Europe!

you can tell apart swedes from other scandis by their tanned skin

>even our rainforests have more sunshine than Britain

i just like not to be cucked at home by snow/rain/cold/niggers/wolfs

Well it's based on instrument readings, or atleast observations and written notes. But I'm really guessing instrumentation. Pretty precise I'd imagine.

Fuck sunlight.

It's shit because even during winter when it can get cold enough to comfortably wear long pants and a jumper, the sun can get bright enough to basically make it uncomfortably hour for a handful of hours before returning to being cold in the evening.
Wish we had a fucking consistently cool or cold few months of the year instead of this up and down shit with temperature swings in a single day more extreme than some countries ever really get.
This continent was a mistake. It should have been NZ which was colonised like Australia was and Australia left to the natives, used only for commercial resource mining. NZ could have been the southern hemisphere version of Japan but instead we have two separate nations which are both kind of shit in many aspects.

Resident of a 3500+ zone here, it's accurate.

Yeah, that seems pretty accurate.

I can't stand being in the sunlight. I was meant to live in Scotland where it is rainy, cloudy and colder. I live in Maryland and even that is too much for me. I get lethargic and irritable. I can't even think straight during the daytime. I am very active in early morning and evening/night or when it's overcast or rainy. When it's sunny, I just want to sleep. I hate the fucking sun.

>tfw live in FNQ

Oulu gets 1740, not 1800-2600
source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu

hmmmmm

Come home, McDonald.

Now imagine how fun it is to have -15°C in the morning and +5°C with spring sun in the day. Can't really dress properly during spring here.