Mohammed thread

Mohammed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should not draw him because

The could cause misunderstanding in different cultures.
Also no one knows how he looked like. Black/jew&arab shitskin/white/asian/persian? aso...

Also only dump idiots who call them self Muslim but don't know shit about it get mad.

Also fag USA

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

OP, go try triggering somewhere else beta cuck

go to sleep Ahmed.

The Prophet Muhammad

kek

>also NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

To all sand nigger towel heads reading this.
Mohammed is a piece of shit who fucks goats.
That is all.

jew

i despise mozelms....they make me sick and enraged...would love to stomp mozlem babies and nuke all mozelm lands....would be a beautiful world when all mozlems r dead....mohammed was a filthy child-rhaper and pig fucker.

Well..... We know he's a real muslim. Nothing to see here

Shit. Had you joined the military about 10 years ago you would have been able to. AND get paid to do so.

Good times

wait we can't do that now? wat the fuck, we have Trump as president!

Hell man. You preaching to the choir.

Show me when and where to sign back up

Oh, I like this very much.

Thank you for posting, good sir. I'm adding it to my collection.

If you had a good time and killed muslims, you weren't there faggot. I was and 90% of all combat wasn't even done by US troops but by the PMC's.. the only fighting US troops ever did was a random ambush or firefight here and there.

So shut the fuck up, and stop talking out of your ass.

ok bubba.

RCN?

>I was and 90% of all combat wasn't even done by US troops but by the PMC's

Bagram and Kbase don't count you faggot. Try a few months in Kunar and come back to the big boys table.

I dont know with certainty, but I think he looked like a pedophile. Its a pretty safe assumption.