I accidentally sent a fake report to the FBI tip thing online and put my full name, email address...

I accidentally sent a fake report to the FBI tip thing online and put my full name, email address, and phone number in it. It included a description of some guy I know and the phrase "armed and dangerous". I'm freaking out.

How fucked am I?

Are you fucking retarded?

How was it on accident if you willingly put your real name/address/number on it?

It was stupid, but it's not my fault. How do I fix it? Do they get pissed like when you dial 911?

Ehh. Filing a false report is usually a misdemeanor. Unless you get someone hurt or killed. Then its jail time obviously

I didn't mean to actually turn it in. I completed the CAPTCHA, and once I was done it auto-submitted. I just wanted to make a stupid joke.

Fuck, really? What the hell do I do, then? Will they forgive me if I send an apology email?

If you wanted to make a stupid joke you wouldn't have used your real name.

I wouldn't worry about it, they probably get these all the time. Just some kids messing arround.

Rip OP

Sent a mail saying that everythings fine, otherwise you'll have the FBI in your home.

Your best bet now is to submit a second report reporting yourself for submitting a false report. They'll balance eachother out

Get on pariscope nigga

Story behind it OP?

cuse reasons, nice

This is some God tier retardation

>I accidentally sent a fake report to the FBI

I wanted to fill out a report form, screencap, and send to a friend who steals my Pepes. I'm fucking retarded.

My sides

Should I do this, or will they ignore the dumbass, obviously-fake report?

oh no, OH NO! DUDE, YOU'RE FUCKED!

alright, calm down, send them another tip and include this in the message:

>Hi, its me again, pls don't arrest me, it was only a prank. Drop all charges or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

This post made me cringe you just know some 14 year old from reddit who found out about Sup Forums last year wrote it

Do this... It's better to prevent that to cure.
Say you were drunk or something

Why the fuck would you put your own info? Are you fucking disabled? You might as well gave them your house address. "how fucked am I?" you're going to get swatted son, KeK

Because none of this happened and OP made this thread to get some (You)s

No, it happened because I'm fucking mentally challenged. And I gave my house address, too.

What did the report say?

Prove it happened. I know they send a confirmation email as I've sent a fake report in before so show us the screenshot.

This

Also check em

Okay, I just sent an email in which I was very respectful. Hopefully there's something that can be done before the FBI rapes me.

just say you didn't mean to submit it and it was just a joke to send to a friend, but first someone reply if my idea's stupid, i'm running on almost no sleep and have been for the past week because i have no self control and am basically more retarded than OP lol

Just write them an Email form the address you put into the form and say it was a mistake, whats the big fucking deal?!

I said that my friend had been illegally pirating Pepes, that he was "armed and dangerous", and that the FBI should come immediately.

I didn't get a confirmation email, but it showed me the Thank You For Your Tip page. Maybe I typed in the wrong email address (though I know it sounds like bullshit, and I wouldn't trust me either).

Not stupid, I don't think. Though I might not be the best one to judge that.

most likely

>I wouldn't trust me neither

Oh fuck off with this shit you sound like a woman this thread is officially confirmed for bullshit

bait confirmed
>Maybe I typed in the wrong email address

Fuck you, I'll upload proof when something happens. I didn't get a confirmation email, and I know the report was submitted. End your life.

>getting this butthurt that nobody believes your obvious lies
>thinks saying "i'll show proof when something happens!" knowing full well nothing will happen and this thread will 404 soon and he can finally move on from this

How pathetic