Well I used to play it, we call it here soccer...

>well I used to play it, we call it here soccer, it's never worked out as well in the united states as it does elsewhere although we're having the world cup soon coming to the united states so that should be great
>but it's a great game, I love soccer, I played actually in high school. I played soccer. I love it, it's a great game.

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-high-school-classmates-what-he-was-like-2015-10
foxsports.com/soccer/story/donald-trump-played-varsity-soccer-in-high-school-020316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's saying he loves soccer, but our country has never shared that same love as a whole, what's so hard to comprehend?

ameriblubbers eternally BTFO

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

seems so

I'm not sure if >we can recover from this tbqh. Eternally BTFO

What position do you think he played?

right winger

CB probably

Like I said in the Mexican thread, he probably saw Pele with the cosmos because he's like 70.

Definitely CB. A literal wall in defense, impassable. The Blonde Maldini.

>Young Anons on Sup Forums never saw great players like Pele. Grows up, ignores soccer, many such cases! Sad!

kek

But wouldn't goalie be better then?
He's tall as fuck too.

CB. He was apparently the GOAT at the NYMA.

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-high-school-classmates-what-he-was-like-2015-10

And they said German's cant be funny

6'3 according to a quick google but going to those celeb height sites it seems pretty contested

WE COMING FOR THAT WORLD CUP 2018

>stealing jokes from Fox Sports of all places

foxsports.com/soccer/story/donald-trump-played-varsity-soccer-in-high-school-020316

R A C E
T
R
A
I
T
O
R

It was an obvious joke to make. Calm down you autist.

his mother and his grandparents were born in Europe

ameriblubbers BTFO AGAIN

You calm down.

To be fair he also like Handegg and Based Ball. It's nice to have a president who loves the sports I love instead of fucking ape hoops.

kekd

How can Trump get anymore based