Since the last one 404'd heres the new fluffy thread. Post your abuse, hugbox, sadbox, and weirdbox

since the last one 404'd heres the new fluffy thread. Post your abuse, hugbox, sadbox, and weirdbox.

Three fluffy threads at the same time. I think I can't be happier.

bump

Artists?

Damn great

holy shit kek

Yea, those flu shots are bullshit.

Hugboxes make me puke

FUCK they deserve NOTHING. FUCK THEM.

Goddamn, every time I want to post a comic, the 2MB limit comes to bite me in the ass.

Who hurt you user?

>Irfanview
>Save as .jpg
>2000bytes limite

There you go.

Hugboxes and sadboxes makes me cringe and angry, I don't know why.

I know that feel.

wat

some are just fragile as glass

I like carpdime style, idk why.

Rule #1: Never let others know what bothers you, 'cause they'll do exactly that.

those babies would have shit all over the box, hats, moma and the pavement on the first tolling of the bell

In the world of hugbox, reality is thrown out the windows, so, most likely, they probably were singing "cwismas cawols" or some shit, I don't know.

>dat moonface

does anyone have mlp inspired fluffies? You know, rarifluff, fluffyjack, etc. I love stories and art of them tbh.

I don't care, they would explode soon or later.

Legend has it, that pic related made an artist/author quit their hobby as a fluffy abuser and made them turn a new leaf.

Wait Wait Wait

Where the fuck is Chocobro ?

Hes way to late this time
I mean, hes always 5-10 posts after OPs but he didnt showed up after post number 30

I hope hes alright tho

This shit is getting out of hand.

he's in the other thread

Who's Chocobro?

what are the chances that the mare killed her other foal because it blames the foal for killing "bestest behbeh"

is this the new fluffy counter-spam? I'm into it

kek

Depends if fluffies are capable of putting two and two together to begin with.

Here's some Rarimac for you

Yeah, these types of fluffies are hard to find nowadays.

Do fluffy dams play favorites with their offspring?

A guy who always spams pics of a chocobo and onlys says Kweh! When u try to talk to him

He is usually here everytime
Ur first fluffy thread?

here at Sup Forums we try to stop this shit from spreading

Now im dissapointed

shalln't kek

I enjoy these threads but I don't even really know why

They're morbid and gruesome in all the right ways

yes, there's the best baby which is the one that looks most like mama
the the good babies which are pretty bright colors
then dummy babies are dark colored and generally abused
then there's poopy baby which wont be fed hugged or loved and any babies who interact with ot are punishwd

this is you

Headcannons have it that a mare usual picks the "bestes' babbeh" out of the litter. Additionally, headcannons can allow a mare to also pick the "wowses' babbeh", depending if it works as a sadbox story plot device or not.

ITS NOT SEXUAL ITS NOT SEXUAL

Do they ever kill the dummy and poopy babies?

It's not sexual unless I draw it ;^)

Not canonically. The "baby hierarchy" idea was made up by people who wanted to justify wanting to abuse fluffies, but it's generally not canon.

Look at what you just typed. Just think about it for a moment. Think about your mom reading that. Your dad. Your little sister. Do you honestly think that a functioning, sane member of society would write something like that? I'll let you be the judge.

Get help. All of you.

Nah, I used to frequent these threads once in a while, but I haven't been in one for a while now.

Now that I think about it, it was one of these threads that got me into this whole fluffy thing in the first place.