Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_6oLcRLPKI?list=PLA12ABA25592124E9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know the rules

oy gevalt!
i agree 100 percently

tits or gtfo
>tl;dr

Do you lonely, gullible tardpockets need to fall for this EVERY FUCKING TIME?

Fuck it. You wait here, kids.

tits or kill yourself

Show benis

Name one time you got raped

nice b8 faggot

This is bait. Clearly a man pretending to be a woman. It's obvious that this is a delusional mans perception on what a feminist must be. I mean aisle harassment? Cmon.

get back to the kitchen.
forgot to mention, tits of gtfo.

First a question implies 1, counting is hard right. Second obvious bait. but if it isn't i'll answer those questions, YES to all.

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL

obvious bait is obvious

Do you realize that you have a problem with logic?

Just like the things you classify as "rape"... I mean first of all, you should stop killing me. You're sitting behind your computer, so you're trying to murder me, because you're looking into a screen... and breathing.

Also tits* or gtfo.

*if you're female (and you're probably not, in which case please don't post photos of yourself)

I'm:
>rich
>cis
>white
>male
They are:
>asking for it
>sluts
>inferior
>stupid

The real question is, why wouldn't you shoot fish in a barrel?

How have none of you underage cucks seen this pasta before.

It's still fun to reply to.

As if a girl would write that. Go back to jerking off to hentai, you fedora wearing neckbeard.

> looking at women without our goddamn permission.
how do you know guys are looking at you unless you are looking at them? Bet you didn't get permission to look at them

also
> tits or GTFO

I'm fairly certain you've got that reversed, as most neckbeards are all "m'lady" and shit.

>fun

how did you get that pic of me?!

Rolling for tits

Is true. Sometimes tumblr screen caps and the pod descends upon Sup Forums. Then it's really fun.

I am about to make it a bit chiller in here.

I am not a robot. It is not OK to wantonly harass and rape human females.

Lady Sovereign - Fiddle With The Volume
youtu.be/N_6oLcRLPKI?list=PLA12ABA25592124E9

>>{{ yeah it's boxy-troll, self-made art poster, grumpy cat, many hour, long time heavenly glory human female body lover }}>>>>>>>>

(( I am going to copy-paste your topic into a text file on my desktop as read-only to keep as reference and future reading cause you're down and cool. ))

Why are you so unhappy?

see
>>{{ same :: same }}

Tldr learn the rules cunt.

This is clearly bait, but just in case it's not -- the rules are simple.

You're on Sup Forums and expect empathy, you've come to the wrong place. People with actual problems who genuinely need help don't get empathy, this whining crap ain't gonna get very far at all.

g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
> Fuck off faggot.

also though,

>>don't treat me like I am your prison bitch unless it is some kind of kinky sex roleplay that is agreed upon or something, cause I don't like to be disrespected either, cause the whole heavey haded thing is not nice either if I don't deserve it either,

please and thanks.

merci

and mercy

to you and I

>>{{ same :: same :: same :: }}

Oh my god how much irony is in this thread. How many people are shitting on people for taking the bait but in reality they took the bait to bait someone to shit on them and the person shitting is baiting someone else to shit because they think they're shitting on the bait

bieng abused sucks, doesn't it?

take this as an example guys, and don't fucking do it, or maybe a guy like myself might bring a hammer down on you.

>>{{ i'm the boxy-troll, self-made art poster, grumpy cat, female human heavenly glory lover, many hour thread, whatever you get the picture }}

Fake and gay

This is actually one of the most cancerous things Ive seen on Sup Forums for a while.. oldfag here

KNOCK IT OFF SPACE BARBIE!

just kidding
you owe me another 12 isk now
>>did someone say painful death?

reverse grip for easy iado technique

try normal grip for hard style two draw technique

it is more advanced

>>{{ still me, same grumpy, bøxxy-troll, art-grumpy cat, whatever }}

tell your brother I said hi please

have your brother tell your sister I said hi please