Help me Sup Forums I'm in love with my 12 year old neighbour (pic related - we took it the other night...

Help me Sup Forums I'm in love with my 12 year old neighbour (pic related - we took it the other night. She's so beautiful.. even grown men say this) I'm 26 years old and live alone but lift weights and look good.

She came into my life several years ago and has helped me through my depressions and anxieties. I'm a 5'3" manlet but decent looking and have had depression until this girl came into my life. After a few months her parents got used to me and I'd fix/setup their computers and shit. This girl would always come over so we'd chill and I'd help her with homework, walk the dog with her and we'd watch movies and play vidya together.

She's the most popular girl at school, all the boys want her but she chose me. I couldn't be more happy. We've talked about each other and she said she'd love if we lost our virginities to each other in the future. We're already each other's first kiss and we're a couple but for obvious reasons we keep it a secret.

I just don't know how I can keep it up... Every time she comes over we'd be cuddling on the couch and eventually start being intimate.. I'm scared if one day someone walks in and finds us out.. Should I tell her parents of my feelings towards her? They're very understanding people.

Please help me bros.. I can't stop loving her.. I can't get enough of her.. Her smell, her kisses, her whole body and when she lies ontop of me and looks into my eyes while resting on my chest... I love her so fucking much. I can't live without her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ur gay

Kill yourself, faggot

Well my pedo meter's are going off

Nudes or it didn't happen

Kek

If you like the idea of bring ass fucked in prison. Go for it. Tell everyone while you're at it.

OP is faggot

If you care about her as much as you say you do then the best thing you can do for her is break it off and wait till shes 18. Do the right thing. Dont be a selfish prick she needs to be a kid before she can be an adult. Dont take that away from her.

Just end yourself right now

no images found.. hope it isn't real.

Is she tight?

Pedophilia detected ahuu

Rule #1
Don't get caught. If you reveal your dark passenger to the whole world they're going to push you away, most likely never be able to see the girl again. You need to cover every bit of evidence of your urges. Cuddle with her when no one's around. And should things start to get down and dirty, you gotta cover your tracks. Collect every bit of evidence and dispose of it. I'm talking of course of a condom.

David, is this you?

This guy knows what counts!

If you're 5'3" why don't you just drown yourself in the bathtub

Describe these intimate things you've done in secrecy please.

Just think, at 17 she'll be a half foot taller than you.

So many keks

i hope the police will catch u....you are a mentally ill little piece of shit....if that would be my daughter i would cut ur dick off.....get a WOMAN! little bastard.....no woman wants u i guess....because uare a little looser...a faggot

Original, hand-crafted copypasta; The perfect present for a wedding, christening, new baby, birthday, anniversary, retirement, mother’s day, thank you, school reunion - any occasion you can think of! Our copypastas are each individually handcrafted by a skilled and dedicated chef and guaranteed to be of the highest quality.

These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powdered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped off if treated too roughly.

It would be easy for him to do.

you should definitely share your feelings with her parents, and video it for our amusement

Here's what I foresee in your future. The two of you continue this secret. Clearly, you have phycological issues and appear extremely obsessive. This is new, exciting for her and she likes the idea that you're older and so different from the 'boys' she deals with at school. Eventually, and this a guarantee, she will move on to high school and see those Juniors and Seniors (tall, muscular jocks) as what she wants and will move on. I'm honestly afraid the seeds have been planted for a murder/suicide at the hands of an obsessive, mentally unstable individual. Who, because he is a 5'3 manlet will never be normal

this but not necessarily 18, whatever the aoc is where you live

This. Seek help OP. You'll either go to jail or date a girl is taller than you if you don't

Just wait until she´s 18 dude, shes a fucking kid

I think you should totally tell her parents. I think it'll go well once you explain how much you care about her.

i BET she is not attractive anymore if she starts having tits ore something else

(OP)

Lashing out because of jealousy much?
OP will be running his tongue between both sets of her smooth lips while you sit at home cryturbating WOMYN due to societal pressure when we all know fondling a budding teen is hot as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
g

if she is pregnant just marry her .. It's legal in usa and you are free of charges then:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html

and you can divorce when she is 18 and look for a younger new one again...

Stale copypasta is stale.

She's 12, you fucking manlet.

Well keep it cool and wait if she likes you then tell her to be patient for you, I seen this happen before, had 1 guy here in the USA do the same, the girl is 23 now and he is like 45, but he waited for her to be 18 years old and even had charges pressed against him though never went to jail because he never did anything wrong, he met her when she was 13. if you can wait for her to be of age and she too can wait then you got a treasure, but patients will be required can you handle it OP? Can you handle the urges to do sexual shit? because that is whats going to get you in jail there is no crime in loving someone whether young or old, the crime is molesting or doing those things to those out of age scope and she is clearly in that area. Too bad you don't live in mexico age of consent their is 12.

she is 12.....she is a KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she's a fucking kid already, why wait?

Cancer pastas

should definitely kill yourself dumb faggot

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.

First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.

Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.

Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.

>believes pasta

>tips party van

>tips fedora