What's your opinion on Alex Jones?

What's your opinion on Alex Jones?

based

Truth seeker

dummy

Passionate with documentation

Windbag and attention seeker

His human spirit is strong, they'll NEVER defeat him.

the only real news

Met him at the RNC back in July. Actually incredibly intelligent and when he isn't all worked up making a fool of himself is very coherent and makes lots of sense and connects things well

useful idiot

Absolute faggot

i want him to be my neighbour and always play cards with him in the afternoons

No you didn't, faggot. I'm from Cleveland, I'd know.

a true american patriot

I once met him at a conference after he had just spoken to a crowd. I was there as a cameraman for another speaker (I won't say who).

He came over to a group of us (about 4 or 5 people) and asked "You think I freaked them out enough? I could've gone harder" and started laughing.

He spoke with a voice that was WAY more toned down and calm than his usual retarded 'on air' voice.

To this day I'm convinced it's all a joke and he's just doing it to make money.

I remember he crashed The Young Turks stage last year during the election and I'm also convinced Cenk knows Alex's persona is fake and they both did their big stunt for coverage.

I'm amazed he hasn't murdered himself through a heart attack. Dude gets so worked up over shit he cannot change and that doesn't affect his ability to enjoy life.

This guy has real intel like he says. He revealed on the Joe Rogan show that the CIA were pretending to be Russians wire-tapping Trump. Joe looked at Alex like you tinfoil-tiara-wearing faggot. Now it's fucking confirmed!

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

I follow him into the restroom once after big meal.

I hear him make shit

was so hard and moaning. and smell was bad :/

Batshit insane, but annoyingly and unsettlingly on point from time to time.

He's right more than he isn't. He's just wrong a lot.

He's no crazier than mainstream news. he just lies less.

quads confirm

stinky turds

poor diet

how can you trust a man with sensitive information you can't trust with a fork? get your news elsewhere folks

He's gonna blow a fucking blood vessel on camera one of these days, and he'll be in a REKT thread.

He turns the Frogs Gay

Clowns... conservative clowns everywhere.