Chile closes meat imports from Brazil, Brazil threates with "a reaction"

emol.com/noticias/Economia/2017/03/20/850270/Gobierno-anuncia-el-cierre-del-mercado-brasileno-tras-escandalo-por-la-carne.html

emol.com/noticias/Economia/2017/03/20/850394/Brasil-tomara-represalias-si-Chile-cierra-completamente-el-mercado-a-sus-carnes.html

Sources in Spanish.

Well, due to all that rotten meat scandal Chile said it would close all meat imports from Brazil and Brazil answered saying that they would try to fuck Chile's shit if they did.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

inac.gub.uy/innovaportal/v/7464/1/innova.net/traceability:_a_uruguayan_model
cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/salud/ministro-de-agricultura-responde-a-brasil-no-funcionamos-en-base-a/2017-03-20/201652.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck brazil tbqh.

>tfw Chile will never refuse to export copper to Brazil
>Brazil will never have to invade Chile and give back the copper mines to Bolivia

fuck Brazil tbqh

who was in the wrong here?

>Brazil couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Chile in a week
TOP KEK TIRAFLECHA!!! Oh believe you me, us Hues are ITCHING for a war with Chile. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Chilean soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the favelados and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY tiraflecha shit they see. When Brazil's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Welp i actually like Brazil, but i don-t mind im itching for a war anyway

well it is not like 100% of the meat is rotten otherwise i would be dead already

I don't give a fuck

us

that is not cool but....
boa hora pra entrar no exército

Obviously Brazil is in the wrong. Although it has being blown out of proportion, Chile has the right to ban meat until further investigation.

We already stopped all exports from the brands being investigated, the problem is that apparently Chile wants to block all imports even from the ones that aren't part of this shit.

No rights or wrongs tbqh.

So war against brazil for meat and war against bolivia for their soldier captured in Chile, somehow Peru is going to piggy back in it, the wild card is Argentina

Lol just read the comments in spanish full of fucking monos

>war
hey guys let's start a big shit in Latin America.
liberate someone etc. we will have a huge military budget soon. anyone wants to participate?

>export shit meat
>gets mad when countries reject such meat
Brazilians

This is a winrar for us my white friend

Who cares. We will just import more murrikan meat if argentina and uruguay can't supply more,

Brazil is a joke.

I know.

Hello my Chilean friend, did you know that ALL uruguayan cattle is injected a chip when it's born in order to perfectly trace it during all of its life and after death?

>A 100 % traceable system makes it possible to go back from table to farm; identify industrial plants, production lots, geographical areas, farms, farmers and animals in real time. We build confidence considering the needs of final consumers but knowing that sanitary authorities have a predominant role, Fratti said.

inac.gub.uy/innovaportal/v/7464/1/innova.net/traceability:_a_uruguayan_model

Remember to buy high quality and safe uruguayan products!

Just make sure you don't overcook it like the Argies !!!

This, rejecting paper exports because of meat doesn't make sense.

Please fight each other. I want to see a war in South America.

Indeed. A complete stop of brazil meat imports until further notice. Anyone would have done the same simply because your investigation is currently going on, so nobody knows what's the extent of the fuck up there.

>inac.gub.uy/innovaportal/v/7464/1/innova.net/traceability:_a_uruguayan_model

Remember to buy high quality and safe uruguayan products!
You've posted this so many times that it's by now common Sup Forums knowledge

>You've posted this so many times that it's by now common Sup Forums knowledge

Then my job is done.

(+200 pesos from Ministry of Agriculture)

>Chile outstanding development
>Brazil sell chile rotten meat
>Chile thinks he can fuck up with brazil
>Argentina joins brazil because chilean treason in "muh malvinas war"
>Uruguay joins brazil and argentina because nostalgia

TRIPLE FUCKING ALIANZA 2.0

it depends, wich side will you join?

This meat stuff is hilarious. The meat companies have started losing so much money, today they did a conference to do some damage control.

Yeah, about time we have some Pacific access,

Joke aside, they're right, stop everything till further news. But it's not all the meat desu.

F-Forgive p-pls ;_;

why we dont just divide bolivia between us?
and also we acept your meat

they can keep bolivia thanks

>Chilean Agriculture Ministry response to Brazil: "We do not work with threats, we maintain our posture to ban brazilian meat"

cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/salud/ministro-de-agricultura-responde-a-brasil-no-funcionamos-en-base-a/2017-03-20/201652.html

Funny how today in International Relations class I had, our teacher said that if Chile of Brazil were to go to war tomorrow we would fuck their shit up.

How is people in Brasil taking this? Do you have alternative meat sources?

we need that litio weon

Fuck off. annexing th north was a mistake. And we don't ned their meat.

faber castell and tetra pacl can stay

>Brazilian president thinks that taking foreign diplomats to dinner would solve the problem

>our teacher said that if Chile of Brazil were to go to war tomorrow we would fuck their shit up.
Was he high or something? No cunt in SA has the capability to defeat the mighty Brazilian armed forces

Do Bolivia has a govt? Who's running the country?

We'll take the rest of Aquífero Guarani and the northern parts till Pacific.

I thought Brazilians on here blindly defending the corrupt companies that shipped that rotten meat were retards.
Never expected their entire government to go along

>Uruguay
>you are gay

okay okay, but no bolivians!

YOU'LL TAKE OUR MEAT AND LIKE IT

Do you actually believe they care about their market?

This fuck up involves china, europe and south korea.

NO

People are upset. But we do have alternatives, the companies who got caught are from South, but the famous meat that the world knows comes from Center-West.

B-but Brazil-senpai, your meat hurts me!

conosur. can start a great civil war, south vs north.

It's just the govt being a "power" on it's neighbours. We're REALLY worried about EU and NA markets.

>This fuck up involves china, europe and south korea
Wew that's a lotta shekels. Paraguayos, Argentinos and Uruguayos are going to get mad rich. We need to find a way to jew them and get a part of those coins

Chile has a stronger military than Brazil. Brazilian military is extremely outdated. But this is not the case, i think Brazil is talking about sanctions.

This shit just affects a small portion of the market but since several countries are blocking the exports it will mean cheaper meat for us, same thing happened with the avian influenza years ago.

As for trade, Chile buys 33% of our bovine meat so it's kind of a big deal, pls buy our meat, it's totally safe.

Brazilian armed forces are corrupt as fuck,they spend billions for completely obsolete equipment, there is no way that they are not stealing all that money.

>NA markets
what?
I thought the US was full on protectionism with their meat industry, Canada is a neglegible market, and Mexico probably has their own production, or they import it from the US

I'll take Chiles side on this.

Oh true, my bad.

Point still stands.

we not divide south vs north. We do atlantic vs pacific.

Bolivia does not count and Paraguay will do whatever their triple alianza masters already thought them last time.

THEN MAKE SURE THAT IS SAFE POR LA CRESTA

>pls buy our meat
No. We trusted you and you gave us rotten picanha

>All main meat markets close for Brazil

Oh no! our poor Mercosur partner!

Hmm... no.

It's about mobility, invading brazil is retarded, but bombing them (as long as they don't still get the gripen) could still work and blocking trading routes.

South american Wars in the 20th century just last a few days.It's more of a pressur thing. So h isnt rally rtarded, its just that wars are not as intrsting and slow as murrika always pretend

>A lot of Brazilian chicken sold dirt-cheap at Japanese supermarket.
>Somehow taste bad after cooking
>Seeing this thread
>Do the net search and knew about Brazil's food scandal.

Damn I scared. Will avoid Brazilian's meat next time.

We export some meat to Nafta but only very high quality stuff, almost luxury cuts.

Average and shit meat they have more than enough.

No fuck you.
For at least 5 years we should not buy their meat.

No

>tfw I enjoyed some delicious American Angus beef for dinner instead of some rotten monkey meat

Chile could easily maintain air superiority and the entire world would sanction Brazil causing the Brazilian economy to collapse in a few months, which would force Brazil to cancel it's imperialistic wet dreams and wake up to reality.

If it was this easy we'd been invaded long ago.

Serves you right for not buying our meat, you little gook

I said you can't invade brazil, it's retarded. No even murrika could.

>tfw sudamerican great war incoming

our ministry of ganadery and agriculture had said that these are not good news, those market will not buy more that was on prevision. The fall was for meat (or southamerican meat) more than only brazilian meat. Consumers will not takes chances of buying meat from similar places and is quite logic.

If in your news said "don´t consume tea from Vietnam because is not secure" I will give no shit if there is tea from Thailand at the same price or cheaper or whatever, I am not buying tea from any of the countries in that part of the world.

oooo omg monkey sanctions
what will chile do! omg!
lmao just call mexico to supply the needs
hispanic union when

We should carpet bomb the all of SA to be honest, including us, end it all and get rid of tfwngf

USA could easily invade Brazil if it wanted to. France and the UK could do it too if they pulled a few good trifcks. It is not necessary to invade Brazil, however, because our natural resources were taken by cunning rather by force.

Good lad

>No even murrika could.

Actually they could easily, they can project their military anywhere on earth. The US Marines alone have more firepower than the entire Brazilian military combined together, believe it or not.

Aguerre is a cuck.

What about the favelados death squad?

yes more war

kek

Even Brazilian street police can handle them, they just don't do because [spoiler]the Brazilian government is run in good part by those cartels[/spoiler]

Sure. But i don't thik you guys could maintain air superiority for too long. Specially because a war between the mountains would be hard as hell and Chile would have to make a lot of air refueling to hit us and vice versa.

Plus ours F-5 are indeed old, but have state of art electronics and can launch modern missiles so i won't be as easy. Also we have new AWACS planes so radar wise we'd find y'all easy.

Not saying >my dick >>> ur dick, but it definitely won't be easy.

t. aircraftboo.

Your ((((dick)))) will get even tinier

Mercucksur

No war is ever easy my rotten meat exporter friend

Good.

Fuck brazilians, honestly.

Paraguay needs access to sea.
Should invade Bolivia and Peru to drill through them all the way to the pacific shore.

This, fuck Brazil and fuck Brazilians.

Can Chile withstand a land invasion by Brazil?

after we conquer whem we will make them a favor whit all the helicopters rides it will be
if just....

Please, come to Buenos Aires.

We need more dance teachers.

Yes, they have updated Leopard 2s, we have downgraded Leopard 1s. Since 1988, the Brazilian Constitution states that the Brazilian Armed Forces are only for defensive measure, and no Minister of Defense has ever conceeded a project to make Brazil an offensive power, kind of like Japan.

Natural borders say so, the Andes and the desert are a bitch to pass and we have a strong navy

>no war is ever easy

I am a subhuman and therefore refuse to pollute superior societies with my monkeyness.

>Paraguay needs access to sea
We gave them a free port because we are bros

probably not, but it's not like the international community is going to let Brazil invade because we wouldn't buy rotten meat.

Paraguay =/= Bolivia

Brazilians have to use gloves and always complain that we play football against them at 10 °C, in the Andes they would freeze to death and end like uruguayan aeroplane pilots

the problem is from where they will get here

if they go here by land they will freeze in the line that we will put in the andes

if they go by sea we have 2 submarines and varius frigates to wait them,not to mention our f 16