So /b, after 2 sexually mediocre years my gf and I have finally broken up, and I'm ready to get laid...

So /b, after 2 sexually mediocre years my gf and I have finally broken up, and I'm ready to get laid. My only question is: how? I'm 20, so bars really aren't an option. Tinder is okay but I'm not in god-tier physical condition so I won't have much luck. As far as talking goes I'm a fairly charismatic individual, but how should I go about meeting women?

Posting pics for attention. Feel free to contribute.

You don't have to be in
>god tier physical condition
to get some from a tinder girl.
all you need to have is a dick and know
how to use it

What is "not in god-tier?" I'm not either and I'm getting 7/10+ matches.

I am not jacked, but I'm not a big fat guy either. How do you do it? I'm still relatively new.

>what is a fake id

tinder and bars

From what I can figure, they like my eyes in my profile pic. They also appreciate that I tend to start the discussion noting something about their profile.

The best way to get laid is to stop it, give up, rethink your life, and maybe kill yourself.

I'm good at that. I can talk to anyone about anything. Objectively, though, I'm probably a 6.5/10 on a normal day. Any advice on how to take marketable pics, though? I own several suits so clothing isn't a problem.

>taking tinder pictures in suits
post a picture of yourself, fedora user.

continue....

>

cafés and just talking to girls you dont know in your everyday life

Hit on ahicks at the mall or grocery store. If you want a girl you can marry, go to higher end stores, if you want a slut to fuck and forget go to walmart or something. Alot of cashiers are lookig for dick aswell.

Huh. That's a good idea. An success stories with cashiers?

college...

at least if (when) you strike out with deh ladies you have a spent time wisely towards a degree that guarantees nothing and will take 9 years to repay...

Damn fucking straight. I've been going to community college but I think I'm gonna transfer to a state school.

Get a job.

Grocery stores are the best; decent pay and wealth of 16 - 22 year olds looking for the same thing.

Yeah I think you're right. Definitely gonna' get a summer job. I take too many classes to have one now, though, sadly.