Girlfriend thinks she's pregant, she didn't cheat and I used a condom and pulled out way before I nut...

Girlfriend thinks she's pregant, she didn't cheat and I used a condom and pulled out way before I nut, is there any way possible like with precum?

>is there any way possible like with precum?
i was told so in like 5th grade sex ed that this is possible but not very likely. She probably just missed her period due to stress or something.

from what ive read, yes its possible to get pregnant via precum

If a women has starch masks on her body does that mean she has been pargnet before.?

maybe it's the second coming of jesus?

maybe. she also could've been very fat in the past.

no, just means she lost or gained weight quickly

>she didn't cheat

There's your mistake.

possible, yes
pulling out isn't the safest way to prevent pregnancy, but statistically gets the job done
though I guess she isn't really

is this some kind of meme? i've got some and my friend said the same thing. how the fuck could you get starch marks from losing weight? aren't these marks there because the skin can't grow as quickly as you're getting fatter?

well, the skin has to go somewhere once you get thinner again
if it's not so much it has to be removed it usually shrinks together and leaves those marks
I must know, I have seen stretchmarks once

No it can happen from very fast weight loss. The collagen fibers can't be made fast enough to keep up with the stretching from the sagging skin.

No joke, precum is MUCH more fertile then regular sperm.

So cum is a mixture of sperm + fluid to help it travel, precum is usually concenrtated sperm.

So yeah its possibled.

U mean pregananant?

>cum surviving the vagina without semen.

What do you think semen does

can u get pregante????

try again

Or growing too fast. That happened to me.

Possible but extremely small chance if you wore a condom AND pulled out before you blasted. Has she changed her diet, lost weight, not gotten sleep or been super stressed lately? If so, she may have skipped or delayed her period.

Sauce - I'm a dad.

he's right, it's for travel. The vagina fluids are meant to keep sperm alive too.

Precum has no sperm.
Why use a condon AND pull out? You must hate enjoying yourself

this
I can't even cum when I'm using a condom

>starch
>pargnet

I don't think you have a girlfriend.

Enjoy your pre-cum

>Precum has no sperm.

This is completely made up.

You're completely made up.

It is very possible with precum, people who think they can just not cum inside are fucking morons.

>is there any way possible like with precum

No, you fucking moron. She's been cheating. Dump her ass for fucking a nigger.