>feelsgood

anything similar happened to you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0F6sR3ttx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's probably undercover working for Duterte, hope you're not a druggo

girls here simply don't say such things

girl on my group project has fucking down syndroms
everyone formed groups and they formed the "scarp group" wich is basically me and a downs syndrome sperg, you gotta see when she gets angry it is fucking terrifying

>arrive to class
>weird qt female approaches to me
>"you smell nice"
>"t-thanks..."
>then she leaves

I was the only kid in elementary school with black hair.
And in middle/high school there were like four kids with black hair with thousands of students.

So people always liked my black hair.

girls always say my hair is nice, but I think it's just because it's not that common to have natural straight hair here in Brazil(unless if you're amerindian, of course)

Did you sniff her?

user and down syndrome squad

>you
>white

no, he is one of those girls who paint their hair blued and pink, believes in mantra,karma and Chakra bullshit and astral dreams, so fuck that shit.

this ferret is so cute

so just like the leafs here on Sup Forums or worse?

I'm Indo.

suriname?

>girl runs up to me
>says "oh you looked hot from far away, but it's just you."

>Girl says smell you later
>There's a later

>girl thinks I'm hot from afar and tries to approach me, dodging traffic and almost getting hit by a car
>She sees my closer and then makes a horrified face and runs away

50% Indonesian. Kind of.

damn

no, 100% of schools here don't allow hair dyes like that, it's a discipline type of thing.

I got asked out by this qt uni student yesterday on the train. I forgot when you're engaged you literally become a pussy magnet fml.

>1/16th indo

kind of 50%

My mother was born in Jakarta. Indos are the biggest group of migrants in the Netherlands, besides Germans perhaps, but most of us are descendants of Dutch people. The ones who arent are locals who served in the Dutch military.

kek this reminded me when, i went to the netherlands i was serveral times stopped and asked "are you french ?" by random people

Ah I assumed west indies but you said Indo hence the east indies flag. Cool. Though, I thought west indies had the same or maybe a similar flag.

hey, user, are you french?

give him a break, i am 1/16 english and 1/16 german.

yes i am, you blonde haired lanklet with an orange tan

reply that you like their eyes or hair if you get a compliment, not difficult

a lot of girls have said that they like my eyes

too bad I'm otherwise ugly and they would never date me haha

Some girl told me she liked my hair and i just said thanks and that i needed to trim it

>orange
hey that's because i am 1/16 dutch! so basically dutch

It's not hard to get compliments. Girls would stop me and ask if they could run their fingers through my hair. I have really thick, light brown hair and blue eyes and everyone thought it was a great combo.

>mfw when cute girls would tell all their friends to come here and they'd gather around to look in my eyes and run their fingers through my hair

Indo was actually the term used to refer to Eurasians in a derogatory fashion. We just reappropriated the name.

Just like yankee for Americans. Or black Americans calling each other nigger.

Kekeke kek I'm gay lmaoalaoaoa

>we
t b h 1/16th isn't eurasian unless you really do look very asian, post pic

if not if you are like this irl honestly everyone must think you are white and a poseur

i mean i don't know anything about my great-great-grandparents at all, maybe they were jews or blacks and i don't even know, do i go calling myself jewish or black ? obviously no

in fact i think it's really sad that a literal 94% dutchman (NINETY FOUR fucking percents, that's what 1/16th represents, did you know that ? ...) has to go to such lenghts of finding distant ancestors and call himself eurasian like lmao it's just silly, you are 94% white and go around "i'm an indo and a eurasian !!!" it's just silly

Deal with it. Everyone does it. Our Prime Minister. Wilders. The new guy Thiery Baudet. Our Eurovision contestants this year.

I doubt it's any different for them.

i'm not the one who has to deal with anything lmao, you are the one who needs to deal with the massive self-hate and denial of your identity that you appear to have

It doesn't play any role in my daily life. But you know people from colonies aren't exactly the same as people from the mainland.

Well, I did eat Indonesian today.

Just like Australians aren't British people.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0F6sR3ttx0

I have been told a few times I had nice eyes, mostly by Scandis.

I guess big almost black eyes on a very pale white person has an appeal to them or something, never heard anything of the sort here.

>tfw have decent amount of chest hair but it's very neat looking, basically looks like a tree, not the disgusting mess all over the chest a lot of guys have.
>Girls often asked to rub my chest when they saw it back in college

Always made me laugh tbqh. If I worked to get visible abs (which wouldn't be too hard since I'm a skeleton) maybe I,d have some success at the beach, kek.