true story, they also stole my PC and laptop

>I'm not depressed

What? What did you post?

>tfw history student
>tfw surrounded by plebs and useless bureaucracy
>have to repeat falsehoods on exams to pass
>material is fucking boring
>no job prospects
>can either continue this shit and rack up more debt for a degree that I hate and won't give me anything career wise
>or can cut my losses and just start my inevitable degeneration into a pathetic replaceable wage cuck immediately
>tfw khv

I would too if I was a FUCKING LEAF

he posted cp

a few cute photos, turns out my prosecutor doesn't appreciate cuteness

Where's the option to change majors lmao?

Why is it "useless degree" or "minimum wagecuck"?

I thought you were arrested last year

I was, I just got sentenced this month

HAHAHAHHAHA CLASSIC $CHAN

FUNNY AND ORIGNALL!

>>have to repeat falsehoods on exams to pass
this is the part that makes me so fucking glad I didn't end up going in history

I remember watching some history lectures from Yale University which were available for free online, and it was making me go fucking insane. For example, the prof was a sanctimonious leftist cunt who was going on about how the Austro-Hungarian Empire was a paradise of the time because it was "multicultural", and at the same time how evil Serbia has always been because of their "evil ethnic nationalism". It must be so sickening to be forced to write that kind of shit just to be able to pass.

And the worst part? Some Amerifat students actually pay TONS of money for that. It's completely insane, especially since it's a fucking Ivy League university, meaning that even by Amerifat standards it's insanely expensive.

>Ivy league

If they're going there either a) their parents are rich as fuck or b) they got diversity scholarships or something. No one literally pays $50k/year to study there.

Also yes it's totally retarded. College is suppose to be an investment, majoring in something like that, that obviously has no career progression is beyond idiotic. That's not to say humanities is a waste of time - it's valuable, you just don't need to spend 4 years and tons of money on it.

Why do you still have access to an internet connection?

no matter how great things get, just remember, you can start over again whenever you want

hope your inmates rape you and stab you with a rusty shank

so far i've seen this shitposting leaf on

I'm to appear at prison gate on March 29th, so not for long man

Because I was taught to chase my dreamz and learn what I found interesting so I chose a bunch of subjects like history and politics, etc. in high school I am not allowed to study anything else. I could pay even more to take other high school subjects and do a STEM degree, but I doubt I'd finish them or find a job that's not a soul draining 50 hour a week a shitfest.

Cute lolis, indeed

Well you're going to have to weigh out your options and decide on the best course of action.

You can't turn back time but you can make your time count from now on. No point staying in a major you're clearly uninterested in / don't see much of a future in (history clearly isn't working out for you).

>but I doubt I'd finish them or find a job that's not a soul draining 50 hour a week a shitfest.

With that attitude you won't. You can't set yourself up for failure like that. If you want to succeed you need to actually put your effort in and have faith in yourself. If you just say "I'm 2 dumb i can't do it" or "i dont wanna be a wagie" then you'll not get anywhere.