Can we talk about how Muller couldn't score against fucking SAN MARINO and was salty enough to say that those kind of...

Can we talk about how Muller couldn't score against fucking SAN MARINO and was salty enough to say that those kind of games were useless?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-doesnt-belong-you-san-9257263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentine shills trying to change the agenda from Argentina not qualifying for the next world cup.

sage

>inbred german mong cant control his rage

stop the presses

He's right though, I hope this comes back biting Germany in the ass somehow

At least Germany is going to play in the World Cup
Stay mad Lionel

he assisted a goal, though

He has a point though, what a fucking waste of time those fixtures are.

Just to elaborate: their all time record

W1 D4 L134

Their only win was a friendly against Liechtenstein, 1-0.

Muller is right, I wish people weren't pretending he wasn't.

Yeah, Iceland shouldn't be allowed
Right Joe?

Iceland are nowhere near San Marino.

Iceland are no micronation, they have won various football matches in the past.

International football in Europe badly needs a promotion and relegation system.

A

>It's a everyone sucks off a diving whiny cocksucker simply because he's German episode
Tired of these repeats
If he were a Spaniard or a hue this wouldn't happen

>Iceland are no micronation, they have won various football matches in the past.

but I hate his face

also mousse one is better

>b-b-but Muller is based

Waiting for San Marino to post in this thread.

Only tried marzipan and hazelnut, I'll give mousse a go
>but I hate his face
So does Robben

Countries with fewer than 150,000 inhabitants shouldn't be allowed in the UEFA qualifying system. CONMEBOL somehow got away with not including those Guyana/Guinea countries in their confederation and they did the right thing. Set up a mini UEFA every fourth year for the likes of Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands and Gibraltar and invite the winner of such a tournament/league to the real deal.

Wouldn't even be mad if Schweini said that. Muller is such a Bavarian POS.

based cut man wish he stayed at chelsea

kek, your the same nigger who wrote in the other thread that Klopp is only liked because he's German as well

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

maybe when someone from your country is the highest goalscorer at a WC or wins a few titles people will like them as well

You're not Polish
Opinion discarded

So what?
Would you enjoy playing against a pub team so some corrupt (let's face it, San Merino is basically Italy) FA can make some schekels?
Or so that Platini can secure his reelection?
I am tired of these games.

He's not completely wrong though. One of the Faroe Islands players managed to throw the ball, so that ot didn't even enter the field of play. And apparently doing that means you get to retake the throw in. I didn't even know that, because I'd never seen someone fuck up a throw in that badly before.

That's genuinely female football level of bad.

There are honestly teams far, far worse than the Faroe Islands. At least they have recent victories.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-doesnt-belong-you-san-9257263

>It served to confirm that you Germans you will never change and that history has taught you that "bullying" is not always guarantee of victory.

Stop bullying San Marino

they're right, fuck müller and his classless behaviour. can't be easy for those part timers who still try to represent their country and then some ugly dickhead comes along and pisses on you and your people

also müller has been dogshit all season

>use custom rosters
>tfw won the euros with san marino on fifa 14
feels good lads

if it had mentioned his less than caucasian facial features it would have been banter of the century

Muller is right and the European Qualifier is fucked

This burger is right.

Guess we should remove Brazil too since you got just one less goal than San Marino.
Real Madrid did this too in the 2015 semifinal against Juventus faggot, what a shitty example

>Real Madrid did this too in the 2015 semifinal against Juventus
No, that was Casillas not letting go of the ball early enough. That's still bad, but happens sometimes. Getting everything about your throw in right, except for missing the vast area you can aim for, is embarrassing.

SOCKS AND SANDALS
O
C
K
S

A
N
D

S
A
N
D
A
L
S

So, they should be allowed to compete for a spot in a WC? How could they progress if they can't even play?

>"It served to show that even against lowly teams like ours you cannot score a goal and don't say you were not frustrated when [goalkeeper Aldo] Simoncini denied you," Gasperoni said in the letter posted on Facebook.

Muller BTFO.

holy shit i hope müller sleeps with a bullet proof vest

SAN BANTERINO

#this

make liechtenstein, san marino, andorra, malta, gibraltar and whatever the fuck they can pull out of their ass else play a qualification round for qualifying for qualifications. only one team can go through.

#also this

you know is called the World Cup for a reason, right?

this wasn't classless behaviour. national teams only have to put up with those non-states because some corrupt clown in uefa enjoys getting their holiday sponsored.

insisting on "having the right" to play the german national team as san marino is like sv schlunzdorf demanding a cl spot.

fucking cuck go cuck yourself

Well tbqhwy I wouldn't have considered the for CONMEBOL in the first place. Guyana is not a spanish speaking nation, it's a Caribbean nation 100% and therefore is CONCACAF. Basically Land-Jamaicans.

>#
what did he mean by this?

>sandals with socks

>Basically Land-Jamaicans

kek

you forgot england
also
>using # on Sup Forums

>You forgot england

I forget how did the Netherlands do at the Euros?

7:1