How are NEETs treated in your country?

How are NEETs treated in your country?

How is the NEET life in your country?

In Canada it's not too bad, only downside is kind of not enough money to do much if it's a downturn in your other income streams. But they do say that there is a price to everything in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They never leave the house so its not an issue.

1. Not badly enough
2. Too good

NEETs should be gassed

they're already killing themselves at alarming rates so it's ok

Oh but I'm outside much more often than you are, Mr Wagie.

Keep slaving for Mr Shekelstein lmfao.

I wish Communism had succeeded so I never would have to work

But everyone had to work under Communism...

bump. get in here fellow neeties

Being the literal sorrow of your family, no thanks

>This is what wagies believe

l o l

well wagies? sleeping already?

Wagies on suicide watch

>mfw freelancer
>will show up as unemployed in statistics because im not paying 2000€ a month to be "legal", and my income doesnt require me to for now

Almost impossible if you don't have any kind of decent passive income or if you're not being taken care of.

Obviously society thinks you're a wierdo - why wouldn't you want to earn money? Why don't you do anything for society? Oh, you also love Japanese cartoons? Well....

How I wish I could be a NEET, though.

Criminals are neets.

Entrepreneurs are neets.

It's not hard. Being a NEET doesn't mean being a virgin. Or an anime pedo, or anything else like that. It means freedom.

It simply means not working and not studying, nothing more, obviously. Though, criminals and entrepreneurs kinda work and go outside, right? So they're not considered NEETs in my book :^)

NEET doesn't mean being a loser, it just means not being a cuck.

I'm a full time worker and I study for a degree.

I've never been a NEET, but afaik, they are treated pretty poorly.

"Loser" and "cuck" are just subjective labels. Just do what you enjoy the most

True.

The only thing non-subjective is that I be stackin franklins

Good goy LOL

>NEETs in your country

Our federal government is going to adopted the "anti-parasite" law making it officially illegal to be a NEET.

How do they intend to make it illegal?

by punishing who does it

Like a prison sentence ?

They've already did it in Belarus in 2015 and it works fine there. I see no reasons why wouldn't this law work in Russia.

What is the punishment

And can't you just start a shitty business and make it seem like you're doing something

Like monetary fines. And prison sentence for those who refuses to pay the fines.

>And can't you just start a shitty business and make it seem like you're doing something

You can, but here you need a large starting capital to get into business, even registering yourself as an individual entrepreneur costs a lot, not to mention other expendurities and taxes. There's no way how could you do that if you're a poor NEET.

Rich neet is the only way to live, poor neets belong in gas chambers because they're usually the mentally ill or some sort of genetic undesirable.

NEETs should be thrown on the streets to die. Wasting your education like that is the most selfish thing you can do, especially if you're living off your parents. I know several dirt-poor African immigrants and Mexican illegals who would love to have a good education, and work 100 hours a week just to feed their children. Then these parasites have the audacity to whine about these people coming into their country.

lmao go cry wageslave. you're pathetic

still doesn't change the fact that you are a parasite and do nothing for society

Except I do?

I give the capital businesses need to grow and expand. And I also stimulate the economy by spending money.

Well, NEETs are seen as smart people that know how to enjoy life

Everyone's jelly of them in the end

How do neets spend their days? I've always been striving to make my life better and to carve out a comfortable place for myself in society, leading me to get a degree and a job with a salary and health benefits creating things that other people will use. Along with my hobbies financed by my work, it gives me a sense of purpose and security. What gives you a sense of purpose, what motivates you?

meh if that's how you spend most of your money, then that's good enough for me. you're redistributing wealth, i guess.

you can measure the power of a society by the number of parasites it can endure

Not how communism works lol

>What gives you a sense of purpose, what motivates you?

A lot of things really. I like staying healthy and active, i enjoy travel, software development, i have numerous little business ventures, I have a few blogs(some more active than others, lost interest in a few). All in all I'm quite satisfied I must say.

Wagies are good people sometimes, but only a very small percentage of them.

If you make money through your own effort or ingenuity, I'd be hesitant to label you a NEET even if you technically fit the definition. That does sound like an enjoyable life, though. In what kind of business ventures are you involved?

I sell illegal drugs on the internet.

we must be a fucking superpower by now then

Ah, I've been trying moonshining for fun but not profit. Project goal is to make some limoncello/fireball shine that is 80% alcohol, 10mg THC, and 100mg caffeine. Best of luck, try not to kill anyone.

There's a really great niche here in Canada I've filled and the goyim are practically donating money to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8