What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER FROM BEING BTFO THIS BAD?

Holy shit #rekt.

Collinsworth is so based, probably the most under appreciated announcer alive.

Like a silent cowboy at a bar in an old spaghetti western, just waiting for somebody to fuck up so he can whip him.

new england fags BTFO

Collinsworth has tamed a bunch over the years but back on radio when he first started in media after retirement, he was outstanding. Great content and delivery. Simmons is nowhere near his class and needs to know good place.

Now here's a guy...who just got BTFO

If I were going to mock Simmons, I'd just say "stick to basketball, you masshole".

Fucking shots fired

BTFO

So based. I can hear him saying it.

>BTFO somebody so hard you pity them and delete your tweet

it's like getting dunked on so hard that the guy that dunks on you demands a moment of silence in your memory

2016 is incredible its like the worst most egotistical arrogant douchebags in every field of practice got BTFO and the only one that didn't became president so that anyone who is left would not be spared.

my goodness

ANNOUNCER POWER RANKINGS FOR FOOTBALL
1.Gus Johnson
2. Tied-Sunday night football crew
3. Phil Simms
4. Troy Aikmen
>POWER GAP
9001. John "Im always drunk" Gruden
9002. The turtle nigga on MNF
90000001. Joe Buck
90000002. Chris Berman

>Simms and Aikman even ranked

both are absolute dogshit

no one will ever match Gus Johnson

theyre better than the ones below them

Watch it, Crissy.

>no Thom Brenneman
>no Ian Eagle

Thank God. Bill Simmons is a pathetic cuckold.

>1. meme announcer

>I rate Aikman

kys fambam

after playing Madden 17 I really hope Brandon Gaudin starts doing NFL TV broadcasts, he is top notch.

He's fighting dirty

Fuck off billy

>no mention of Kevin Harlan

>Gruden not top tier

fag

collinsworth is pure shit, only cucks like him.

A little collinsworth dialog:
"I hate to bring up this faulty football meme, but I'm going to do it anyway. Meme meme meme haha "jerking of al" intensifies."

BTFO

i have a project for one of my college class and I have to interview someone with a mental illness. Would you be willing to let me interview yo, judging from your autistic post?

>Phil Simms

YA KNOW JEEM, I DON'T QUITE AGREE WIT YA ON DAT ONE

Simms is actually literally retarded
He consistently says the most retarded and vapid commentary

Goin in hard with no lube.

I read this in collinsworth's annoying voice and now I'm upset

>chris berman that high
Strongly consider suicide

>someone points out something collinsworth objectively got wrong
>people think deflecting with an sarcastic comment is "savage" and "rekt"

>Phil Simms
fucking vomit, user

>18-1

Pats front 7 is weak now? What happened?

>1. Gus Johnson

Overreacting to the simplest of plays and screaming doesn't make you a good announcer

>expecting better from the board that says a team losing by 3 points is BTFO

>Collinsworth is so based, probably the most under appreciated announcer alive.
shame his voice is grating as fuck and 95% of his commentary is the word "Wow!"

>he doesn't realize everything on this board is hyperbole

wtf i love Collinsworth now

Cris Collinsworth is a half decent commentator and only goes show how terrible sports broadcasters, as a whole, are becoming.

Which only makes it that much sweeter that even he rekt Bill Simmons.

I don't like Berman either, but to rate anyone below Joe Buck is objectively wrong.

LMAO

Based ass Collinsworth.

Go back to sucking nigger cock Bill

Bill pls

Nigger if you don't think John "only nice things to say about players" Gruden isn't the best announcer by far get out of my face.

>Le arachnid 2 y plantain man

>Simms above anyone
>mfw

Simms is the worst announcer in sports.

JUST

>that top 4

why would anyone follow either of these douchebags on twitter

>I'm not gonna deny it, I walk around with hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pocket...I like girls that aren't too bright because you can trick 'em a little bit...high school girls love me. Fourteen to eighteen, I'm a big star with them. As soon as they mature, after they turn 18 years old, they start to figure it out.

reminder that collinsworth has always been based

gtfo pedo

Fuck off bill

kevin harlan goat on radio for Monday night. also bertty gud basketball.
> he's a flamethrower

TOP FUCKING KIKE

I know it's been said, but Simms is fucking shit. Easily the worst announcer that does NFL games.

Tirico and Gruden were the best commentating duo in ages, stop being such a massive chode

did your mom drink drain cleaner when she was pregnant with you?

>Getting burned by Cris Collinsworth

Welp, time for Bill to take his life.

I like his accent, very statesman like.

He also provides pretty good analysis, especially compared with everyone else working NFL games.

JUST
U
S
T

God damn

He's decent, but he's got Gruden syndrome where he jerks off to everything and everybody, even if they just threw a pick 6 with no receiver within 50 feet

I don't get how Bill Simmons got so popular. Why the fuck do people want to see what some middle aged white guy thinks about sports and pop culture?

Because he was the one white guy sandwiched between 9000000 black guys on ESPN

probs because the largest demographic for these sports show things is middle aged white men

nah bro, but I gave your mom plenty of naturally made "sports" drink last night.

This is almost right.

I'd watch a dude eat a bowl of oatmeal if Gus was announcing it. And the SNF crew is based, but I'm not a fan of Aikmen, and I actually like the turtle guy.

oh shit, you mean McDounough or what his name is.

I thought the turtle guy was referring to Tirico. Kek.

Phil Simms belongs in 9000's

People still follow this meme that Joe Buck sucks?

Joe Buck is great, aspies.

>2016
>still liking Gus "IM SUPPOSED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL BUT I'M GOING TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS WITH EVERY PLAY" Johnson

as a Browns fan who consistently gets the shit announcing teams, you guys all vastly underrate Joe Buck and Jim Nantz. They are both highly competent, knowledgeable professionals, which puts them above 90% of NFL commentators

Joe pls go. You have a hair plug appointment to get to.

Gus Johnson rode his one gimmick to major announcing gigs, it's embarrassing people fall for this

Gus Johnson's unprofessional shit is fine for college. Keep him out of the pros.

Did you watch his baseball coverage? He has the perfect level of professionalism and a bit of emotion now (he's gotten better)'

The funniest thing about Joe Buck is how literally every fanbase thinks he hates them, because he stays professional and he doesn't go ridiculously over the top on big plays

Joe was getting a little too excited for the Steelers this Sunday for my taste. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a Steelers fan after that ludicrous display.

good fuck bill simmons

dude sucks ass now

>1.Gus Johnson
i will forever hate him for his shit announcing when doing the champions league

Remember trico believes he is white

His mom cheated on his father and left her

No shit
>Ayyyen Robben

Why do people hate Joe Buck? His play by play is solid, and he never gets annoying like some announcers do by yelling loud like a child.

its only ever solid, he never sounds like he's emotionally invested in it. Used correctly, sometimes yelling is what makes a good cast into something memorable and great. Joe buck was casting the 2011 WS game 6, and as a cardinals fan it was a spectacular moment but I found his announcing to be very underwhelming.

This. I never cared much about him until I watched one game he called, I think Saints vs Chargers MNF in 2012 where he kept predicting the plays the teams will run all game. At one point some he even called some backup lineman on the Saints I bever even heard of sacking Rivers and like two plays later it happened.

Saay what you want about Collinsworth but he understands football.

Because when he started the "average fan" voice wasn't represented in sports media, it was all old newspaper journalists and ex-players/coaches. He talked about random shit that he liked as well as sports and combined the two well.

Chris Myers and Ronde Barber are underrated duo.

>phil simms
>troy aikman

>no dan fouts

underrated post

I literally forgot bill simmons existed

>Collinsworth
>Wrong

You know the drill

But simms literally has down syndrome