AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ARE THERE BIGGER KEKS THAN ''CITIZENS''?????

Yeah. Third world barça/real supporters.

No shit

Well, it's true

man city supporters are just the kind of people to get upset over something like this

Go back to watching Castro on twitch and your FUT draft, retard

he's just saying what everyone already knows

big deal he is stating the obvious. i mean everybody including city fans knows this is true, what's the big deal?

He's just stating the obvious, why is this humorous?

You're a big club.

I don't know who Castro is or what FUT is either.

I hate this smug faggot, he's been comprehensively BTFO, hope City recall England's Brave Joe Hart from loan and Bravo can fuck off to Colo Colo or some shit club where he belongs

well, it is what it is

One of the few players not being completely hypocrital and demagogue

Even guys who go to UAE or Saudia Arabia say shit like "I like the challenge" instead of "I go for the money"

Bravo is grande

No shit Sherlock

He's not wrong tho.

Barca has a long history of success.
Man shitty are just a plastic oil money club that were who-tier 10 years ago

#showerstories

What's the big deal? It's afact.

I'm going to explain this magnificent joke:

1) Bravo and Grande are the MX and US name, respectively, for the river that borders Texas.
2) Grande means «great» like in MAGA
3) Bravo is Cláudio's surname

t. tovar who unironically thinks hajduk is the biggest club in the world

t. Serbian White Eagles fan

actually they do that fake humble "only happy to be here m8 i remember being in the pissin rain at macclesfield division two paul dickov maine road know worra mean"

Well he moved to a smaller club, but to a better league, guaranteed starting position and more money so it's not really akin to going to the middle east